PDA

View Full Version : *PLAN* Fill CNN / Youtube debate audience with Ron Paulites.

RPFTW!
11-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Alright guys last debate Romney and Giuliani both had 2000 tickets or so and Ron Paul barely got any. We need more people to counter the boos and attacks of the neo-cons at this next debate, so first we need to max out Ron Paul's tickets then we can just pretend to be with Romney or Giuliani so they will sell us more seats, trust me we will need them, lately the neo-cons have been in full out attack mode and I expect them to try to smear Ron Paul at this next debate, we need our people in there.
Edit/Delete Message

JoeTB
11-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Alright guys last debate Romney and Giuliani both had 2000 tickets or so and Ron Paul barely got any. We need more people to counter the boos and attacks of the neo-cons at this next debate, so first we need to max out Ron Paul's tickets then we can just pretend to be with Romney or Giuliani so they will sell us more seats, trust me we will need them, lately the neo-cons have been in full out attack mode and I expect them to try to smear Ron Paul at this next debate, we need our people in there.
Edit/Delete Message
OK so how do we do that?

RPFTW!
11-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Just claim you are with Romney or Giuliani so they'll sell you tickets.

hard@work
11-16-2007, 03:30 PM

Good idea. I say we have people looking for any shenanigans from CNN as well. Get it documented and recorded. Let's keep them honest this time. Although I suspect CNN will be smart enough to realize the ratings they'll get from Ron Paul are very worth giving him a fair shake.

jwilli17
Where is it being held?

Adamsa
Just say you're a Giuliani supporter.

MusoSpuso
11-16-2007, 03:31 PM

Yep, pretty simple. However, how do we know when we've maxed Paul tickets? And wouldn't CNN be a bit more balanced (relative to FAUX news of course)?

garrettwombat
11-16-2007, 03:32 PM
well i say we first max out another candidates tickets... that way who cares if Ron doesnt sell any? at least the ghoul wont have any people in the audience and there will still be Ron paul supporters there... and i feel very confident we will sell up Paul's tickets also.

jwilson
11-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Umm, yeah, where is it?

RPinSEAZ
11-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Where is it and how do we get tickets?

garrettwombat
11-16-2007, 03:35 PM
you go to the cnnyoutube website and enter your email somewhere and they send you a thing telling you how to buy tickets from your candidate... i already got mine a while back

Bradley in DC
11-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Rather than promoting fraud and making us look bad here, why doesn't someone just post the right information for getting tickets the proper way. The greater Baltimore/DC Meetup groups did a good job with that for the Baltimore debate--same with Michigan.

Enough of the insecurities and conspiracies--step up to the plate like responsible adults already.

Sandy
11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Mehaffey Theater, St. Pete waterside. Is sold out:

http://www.ronpauldebate.com/

Will find out tomorrow during FL Road Rally/Clearwater if anyone knows if there are any tickets available somehow. Doubt it.

Jobarra
11-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Sigh, why resort to dirty tactics? Just work on getting as many tickets as you can. Do they really have specific sections of the audience for a candidate? I would think only Fox would do that since they support neocon policies. CNN could probably care less about the Republican debate other than to fragment it more.

seapilot
11-16-2007, 04:01 PM
The debates with a lot of Dr. Paul supporters are great when they applause incredibly loud after Dr. Paul speaks. It sends a powerful message to the viewer at home to pay attention. Just dont stoop to booing the other candidates like The Fox flavor picks did to Dr. Paul.