PDA

View Full Version : This Forum's Worst Nightmare

walt
06-11-2012, 04:43 AM
If the past 4 days of news wasn't bad enough for the Ron Paul Revolution, we now get this absolutely awful news:
Herrman Cain will be getting a radio show replacing the retiring Neal Boortz. (http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/beck-renews-his-radio-deal/) (insert 2013 martial law voice here) -
The show is broadcast from 9 a.m. until noon in most markets. Last week, another host in the time period, Neal Boortz, announced that he would retire next January. Herman Cain, the former Republican presidential candidate and businessman, will start hosting a show in Mr. Boortz’s place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdXSrM0m9w

P.S. This creepy 1994 video between Clinton and Cain feels pre-staged, was Cain a plant even that far back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy542UgSelQ

green73
06-11-2012, 05:33 AM
On the flip side, Peter Schiff is taking over G. Gordon Liddy's slot.

BenMuldowney
06-11-2012, 05:38 AM
how is this bad news? boortz was a shill and now we have a less effective shill replacing him. i see that as a win for us.

walt
06-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Ben - I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but Herman Cain is amazing at twisting an issue and getting sheeple to fall in line. Worse, there are actually people that feel he was singled out regarding his reasons for marriage issues unfairly.

nobody's_hero
06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Cain the former Federal Reserve lackey.

I'm gonna call in to the station every day and ask him why my groceries are getting more expensive. Every day. From a payphone, lol. Wait, why is this payphone getting more expensive?

cajuncocoa
06-11-2012, 05:55 AM
how is this bad news? boortz was a shill and now we have a less effective shill replacing him. i see that as a win for us.I agree with this.

walt
06-11-2012, 05:56 AM

I'm gonna call in to the station every day and ask him why my groceries are getting more expensive. Every day. From a payphone, lol. Wait, why is this payphone getting more expensive?

Hmmm, Boobabooeuy (Howard Stern caller phrase) replaced by "real inflation rate". Interesting.

LOL, that would be funny if his phone lines became so flooded with Paul supporters that he had to stop taking calls and ramble on and on.

neverseen
06-11-2012, 06:00 AM
This isn't my worst nightmare... nor do I think it mare's the night of any supporter on this board.

thatpeculiarcat
06-11-2012, 06:08 AM
LOL, that would be funny if his phone lines became so flooded with Paul supporters that he had to stop taking calls and ramble on and on.

Sounds like a win to me! Let's do it!

TheTyke
06-11-2012, 06:09 AM
I doubt if Ron has lost one wink of sleep over the pizza fellow... I haven't either. lol everything is getting melodramatic and overblown lately... first Rand and now this? :P

BenMuldowney
06-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Ben - I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but Herman Cain is amazing at twisting an issue and getting sheeple to fall in line. Worse, there are actually people that feel he was singled out regarding his reasons for marriage issues unfairly.

do you even understand what my opinion is? it doesn't appear that you do.

BenMuldowney
06-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Sounds like a win to me! Let's do it!

ummm.. all calls are heavily screened. duh.

Eisenhower
06-11-2012, 07:37 AM
So what exactly makes this our "worst nightmare"

?

FSP-Rebel
06-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Call and get Beck to replace Boortz!:eek:

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-11-2012, 08:04 AM

Where in the 3rd world do you live that still has payphones?

Okie RP fan
06-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Cain has an army of loyalists just as Sarah Palin does, albeit not a large.

They will keep him relevant enough for him to smear us. It'll be interesting to see his first mention of Ron Paul or us. Especially considering the fact that he flip flopped on his position of auditing the Fed.

wgadget
06-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Yep. NO WAY will I ever listen to Herman Cain. I can't even stand to listen to his dialect much less his ideas.

But on the BRIGHT SIDE, WSB radio now has MONICA PEREZ on on Sundays at 3pm-5pm, I believe. A good voice for libertarianism, she. :)

r3volution
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
i dont see this as a win or a loss for us .

Indy Vidual
06-11-2012, 01:44 PM

Thread needs a new title.

Jamesiv1
06-11-2012, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/uE5xZKszXMQ

Lishy
06-11-2012, 02:06 PM
This is good. We could call him in and corner him with real issues.

Though something tells me there will be extreme screening.

DerailingDaTrain
06-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Download Skype

Call in

Pretend to want to discuss whatever topic he is talking about

Ask him questions about the Federal Reserve...or pizza. He might know more about that.

fisharmor
06-11-2012, 02:20 PM

But G-Man was never that bad. Talk radio minus G-Man and Boortz plus Peter Schiff and Herman Cain is a net negative.

Badger Paul
06-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Here's a thought - Don't listen.

ProIndividual
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Boortz was about as libertarian as Bill Maher...just one was Right and the other is Left...but neither is really libertarian except a couple of specific topics. Maher gives million bucks to Obama, and Boortz shunned Ron Paul for Cain in this Primary cycle.