PDA

View Full Version : Consipiracy-of-one theory

febo
06-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Try this:
Ron Paul has deliberately and/or unconsciously trashed the official political side of his campaign because he knows he was becoming "King". He has thrown a huge spanner in the works, and done it to those who least expected it - Ron Paul Supporters - who he is now telling to step forward and fight.

Reason:
There is too much evidence ie no doubt barring an entry to another realm, that Ron Paul is real, that his message is utterly sensible for anyone to believe he has been bought out in any way. Maybe he's been tricked, I can well believe that, the way he was insulated from people in those few weeks before all this etc ...

I do believe RP might do this presicely to underline the main point that he's been making all along - there must be no king, and also maybe "I've carried this for 40 years, now it really is time for you bastards to take it."

I think RP should run for congress one more time as compensation.

.. further thought ..
Rand Paul said 'My Dad is still my first choice' or words to that effect - so Rand participated by detonating the whole bandwagon for his Dad. Er, thanks!(?!)

And we have a new election campaign, as suggested by Lew Rockwell - get as many people as possible to not vote .

Or maybe RP got angry after the last set of Results - as Lew Rockwell said - RP can fill the halls but his supporters don't vote for him. Which is true isn't it? We can't even be bothered to vote for him.
He's put a lit firecracker in our back pocket. We deserved it. The campaign ended because we ended it. We wanted to be on youTube so we went to the rallies but we couldn't be bothered to vote.

KingNothing
06-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Yeah that, or he realizes that changing the political thought-process and narrative is far more important than winning one election.

febo
06-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Yeah that, or he realizes that changing the political thought-process and narrative is far more important than winning one election.

One other startling recent stat -or not so- may also have prompted RP to do this - as reported by Glen Greewanld 77% of Liberal Democrats support the use of drones.
This implies that the independent vote is beyond reach. (I may also be corrupt poll taking too I guess).
Actually it implies we really are totally and utterly ****ed in he eyes of history.

Clay Hamm
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
You make a very good point. All the enthusiasm is worthless without votes. Bumper stickers, sign waves, Facebook "Likes" and t-shirts can't win an election.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-11-2012, 07:02 PM
One other startling recent stat -or not so- may also have prompted RP to do this - as reported by Glen Greewanld 77% of Liberal Democrats support the use of drones.

An honest poll would have to explain that the drones will be used on them.