PDA

View Full Version : Only a month and few weeks till primaries and...?

VoteRonPaul2008
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for everything you do Paul supporters, but we will really need to push harder now.. Paul is still only polling at 5-6 percent in national polls, which is great improvement but we only have so much time left..

we need to focus on getting him more exposure.. and getting enough delegates..

I guess from now until after primaries.. I have made a every day Ron Paul commitment.. it's sucks to have no life other then this for the next month, but this is our last shot..

your thoughts?

JoshLowry
11-16-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=37583

But yes, keep pushing!

aravoth
11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks for everything you do Paul supporters, but we will really need to push harder now.. Paul is still only polling at 5-6 percent in national polls, which is great improvement but we only have so much time left..

we need to focus on getting him more exposure.. and getting enough delegates..

I guess from now until after primaries.. I have made a every day Ron Paul commitment.. it's sucks to have no life other then this for the next month, but this is our last shot..

your thoughts?

Agree. I don't put a lot of stock in the polls. But we really have got to get moving. Our Grassroots is becoming something of a legend. We need to put it to work. Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina are important, no matter how you over analyze it.

We've gotta get the phones ringing, the PAC's are doing great, HQ is running ads, all these things are wonderful. But we have to remember that just becuase we raised 4.2 million in a day, it doesn't mean that his polls numbers will spike, and it doesn't mean people will understand is policies.

Better to err on the side of caution, and get our asses out there in the communities and pound some pavement.

Can't afford to get complacent.