PDA

View Full Version : Here's what happens at convention and beyond...

progressiveforpaul
06-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Here's what I think will happen at the convention and beyond: http://progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com/2012/06/tampa-gop-convention-forecaste.html

Xhin
06-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Allow me to summarize:

Negativity

Negativity

Negativity

Insults towards Gary johnson supporters

Extreme pretentiousness

Negativity.

progressiveforpaul
06-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I strive for pretentiousness as it makes for more interesting reading for those who are so certain they are right in the opposite direction.

I did not insult Gary's supporters. I think they are sensible folks and the Ron Paul people who go to him because they see through this horse hockey Rand Paul is shoveling are doing the right thing, standing up for their principles. I called Gary Mr.4% to try to see it it would surface to his attention because that is what he is going to get if he doesn't do what I am telling him to do.

Sometimes negativity is the right response to negative realities. I'm not lingering there. I'm just trying to wake the naive up from their slumber so they can get moving in a positive direction.

Allow me to summarize:

kahless
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I want to throw up already just thinking about the media and in particular Foxnews and Hannity being all giddy, falling all over themselves covering Rubio, Christie and Santorum speeches.

pcosmar
06-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Here's what I think will happen at the convention and beyond: <Blog Promotion for link hits>

You post gives no information. and I am not interested in funding you.

progressiveforpaul
06-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Then don't click on any ads. My blog is commentary, analysis, strategy and policy not reporting info.

You post gives no information. and I am not interested in funding you.