PDA

View Full Version : Wonkette: Paul fans traumatized by Rand Paul endorsing opponent

Agorism
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
http://wonkette.com/474834/paultards-traumatized-by-rand-paul-s-romney-endorsement

Well, tragedy has struck in Ron Paul’s kingdom. Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney Thursday night on Sean Hannity’s show, presumably because he has been promised some high-profile position in Mitt’s Barbie and Ken’s Dream House™ cabinet. While those pioneering philosophers over at the Washington Post seriously ponder “what” Rand Paul’s endorsement “means” (absolute f#*&-all), other, better people have begun to tentatively trawl The Daily Paul for some commenter takes on what it means for Ron Paul’s supporters. The Atlantic Wire’s exceedingly polite collection: “Rand Paul is dead to me,” “All he had to do was not open his mouth,” and “We will never vote for Mitt Romney or your flimsy son.” We can and will do better than this.

So, here we go:

Anti Federalist
06-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Fuck a bunch of Wonkette.

I could not possibly care less what they have to say about anything.

pcosmar
06-09-2012, 05:27 PM

I'll bet they are tickled pink.. Hell there are a lot of die hard repubs that will have to hold their nose to vote for Romney.
Or they will stay home.. virtually guaranteeing Obama another term.

Fuck a bunch of stupid shit.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Seriously, pulling random "quotes" off internet messageboards is about the lowest, dumbest form of "journalism" ever. Wonkette is just some stupid leftist comedy blog so it's to be expected from them, but there were other news sources that try and pass themselves off as serious doing it yesterday over the Paul-Romney endorsement thing.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Ahhhh Wonkette... Now there is a blast from the past. Remember when we were so small that we actually gave a damn what they said?