PDA

View Full Version : Plea to all Tampa Delegates! Revolution Starts at Tampa!

jointhefightforfreedom
06-08-2012, 08:57 PM
This is a plea to all delegates:

Please please please Vote your conscious from the start.
Vote Ron Paul PERIOD regardless of what "rules" They try to impose.
You Guys have the Chance and "HONOR" To Truly be "The Shot Heard Round the World"

This is REVOLUTION and you have a chance to make a HUGE NOISE!
WE MUST NOT GIVE THE GOVERNMENT OUR CONSENT ANY LONGER !
you can't change the Rep Party from the inside out, You must Take Over from the outside.

Please set the example for others if they see you guys draw an unwavering line in the sand I KNOW more will follow!

Do Not Waiver I beg you !

Anti Federalist
06-08-2012, 08:59 PM
That would be disrespectful.

Delegates must quietly applaud when prompted and sit on their hands otherwise.

SWAT will be standing by to remove unruly delegates.

twomp
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Signed! Please, please do no waiver!!

Badger Paul
06-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Bump. We will do our democratic duty, not clap and cheer on cue like North Korea for the Dear Leader.

jointhefightforfreedom
06-08-2012, 09:38 PM
The Delegates Need to Make a noise so laud and so belligerent That it can't be ignored !

We need to make not only National News But World News !

PLEASE MAKE A REVOLUTIONARY STAND !

Anti Federalist
06-08-2012, 09:40 PM
The Delegates Need to Make a noise so laud and so belligerent That it can't be ignored !

Ron Paul himself has said that he is disapprove of that.

Booing, disrespect, contempt or insolence will not be permitted.

$4,000 well spent for RP people to be delegates, right?

jointhefightforfreedom
06-08-2012, 09:49 PM

Booing, disrespect, contempt or insolence will not be permitted.

$4,000 well spent for RP people to be delegates, right?

My Plea is to the delegates Please make a noise that can't be unheard by the world That This is a Declaration of Revolution against Tyranny !

Here is an example:

On May 2, 1967, the California State Assembly Committee on Criminal Procedure was scheduled to convene to discuss what was known as the "Mulford Act", which would ban public displays of loaded firearms. Cleaver and Newton put together a plan to send a group of about 30 Panthers led by Seale from Oakland to Sacramento to protest the bill. The group entered the assembly carrying their weapons, an incident which was widely publicized, and which prompted police to arrest Seale and five others. The group pled guilty to misdemeanor charges of disrupting a legislative session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQIYLQ2rbk

paulbot24
06-08-2012, 10:12 PM
I like the idea somebody had earlier of NOT applauding when prompted, especially for the coronation of Romney. Everybody talks about unruly Paul delegates ruining the ceremony like they have never dealt with making a decision at a convention in the history of the Party. God forbid they have to make a group decision at a convention! This is supposed to be the purpose of the convention, as those attending and/or watching at the state level can attest. Youtube the 1964 Republican convention if you want to see a good Barry Goldwater style republican convention that had a *gasp* disagreement. The Goldwater supporters were not crushed and melted. I'm not advocating raucous booing but the establishment needs to get a grip and remember the past. Ironically, the current "establishment" lackeys probably were the people booing the loudest in the video since they stayed active with the party and became the establishment. The point is history can and does repeat itself. The Republican party will survive. They can get over themselves and their terror. Oops, did I just say terror? Great.....

Aratus
06-08-2012, 10:18 PM
AF is correct

Indy Vidual
06-09-2012, 12:07 AM

Why did Ron say that when we were winning in many state conventions?

parocks
06-09-2012, 12:09 AM

Here's one way to look at it, but I know that we'll hold out for the impossible and get nothing.

http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/media/kunena/attachments/70/pickrand1.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Why did Ron say that when we were winning in many state conventions?

He disapproves of anybody being "disrespectful" at the convention, is what I meant.

I take that to mean no booing, no upsets, no shenanigans, politely sit and applaud when required.

slamhead
06-09-2012, 12:20 AM
AF is correct

I am thinking AF was being sarcastic. Civil disobedience is only good when your fighting the oposition.....oh wait.

NoOneButPaul
06-09-2012, 12:29 AM
While I would love to see something of that nature happen I hope it only comes at Dr. Paul's direction.

The grassroots acting alone and trying to do their own things could get very ugly very quickly.

The Dr. basically gave his LIFE for this, we should make this convention about him and nothing else. If anything gets out of hand he'll be blamed by the GOP and it could be potentially devastating to us- especially to the legions of people who are softies and who don't do anything but watch these types of events.

If we calmly argue our points, while listening to the direction Ron might give us there, then I think we'll walk out looking good no matter what.

If we go our own way the risks outweigh the rewards... We just need to follow Ron's advice.

My question is, if Ron endorses Romney what then? I still think the possibility exists... especially if he's given a primetime speech at the convention (which I know a lot of you don't think is a big deal but the fact is it would be. 4 years ago they wouldn't even let him in the building. 10 years ago he and his beliefs were fringe and crazy and ignored or laughed at by the party.)

I think if they give him 30min he could take 45min and give a speech we'd remember forever, maybe one he's had stored away forever or something...

We should just let Ron own the night for us, who among you really thinks that he wouldn't?

Anti Federalist
06-09-2012, 12:34 AM
My question is, if Ron endorses Romney what then?

Done, out, gone, adios.

What a sad and tragic way to end 30 years of sticking it to the establishment.

I've already made the decision tonight to pull my part of the funding of a RP delegate to the convention over this, now very distinct, possibility.

Have an Obamney supporter cough up your airfare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV36_LQReGg

Kodaddy
06-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Act like you've been there before.
Never say die!

CPUd
06-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Make it like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo

Veteran Citizen
06-09-2012, 07:35 AM
I am always a bit skeptical about someone asking others to take risks, while taking none themselves. Having been in a few fights in my time, my question for the OP is "why aren't you a delegate?" It's easy to ask others to take risks.

My message for the delegates would be, do what you think you need to, but don't be ignorant about it. Look at the laws, look at the penalties, did you sign a contract, affidavit or affirmation that you will cast your first one or three votes a certain way?

Look at the totality of the information, then do what you have to do, but be sure that you know what you are doing.

nobody's_hero
06-09-2012, 07:43 AM
I think the OP meant to vote 'conscience.' But, since most delegates are going to be voting like unconscious zombies, it fits either way.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-09-2012, 07:47 AM
The grassroots acting alone and trying to do their own things could get very ugly very quickly.

This whole process has always been ugly. Now we have a seat at the table instead simply watching. We've doubled support in 4 years despite constant establishment ridicule. Liberty activists have taken over several local parties now. I can't believe so many of you are rolling over so easy. We've made a lot of real progress, despite that we are going against some of the ugliest, most powerful establishments in history. Better fight hard now, because it's only gonna be harder later.

Endthefednow
06-09-2012, 07:51 AM
MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2 you got it man The R3volution continues :)

parocks
06-09-2012, 07:52 AM
the delegates should go in there wanting something. us not acting like assholes is the price for what we get.

We should listen to Ron Paul for what we want, and we should act one way if Ron Paul gets what we want, and act the other way if he doesn't. Taking cues from Ron Paul along the way.

Point being, either / or.

Remember San Francisco 1964. Romney didn't support Goldwater that year. Maybe it would've turned out better if Goldwater picked Romney instead of Miller. Romney would've endorsed in that scenario.