PDA

View Full Version : Romney is Watching Us

Romulus
06-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Now that Rand endorsed... this is a beta test for VP. If the consensus is that we all cheer and say 'ok I'll vote for Romney if there's a Paul on the ticket', there's a chance he could Rand could be VP. If not, it serves Romney no purpose to put Rand on. Even though the Neocons love Rand for some reason.

Just think though.... IF Rand was picked to be VP. That itself says something about us. Look at what we can do. I remember the establishment going head to head up against Rand in his primary. Rand's senate victory was because of our hard work. IF he is picked for VP, I think that says alot about what we have accomplished. Just something to ponder.

I still have mixed thoughts on the whole situation.

Reason
06-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Rand would have less influence & power as VP than he would as a Senator IMO.

dannno
06-08-2012, 12:41 PM
The truth is we need to re-gain some ground.

Ron Paul supported Reagan for President because of the principles he campaigned on.

Reagan won, and was then brainwashed and violently threatened into mainlining some of his positions. But he was at the helm while Bush Sr. and the other guys doing the dirty work in the background.

Now we may see Rand as VP. I don't know what that will do for us, except show that we are gaining back ground against the establishment.

We need to push with the tide.

tsai3904
06-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Rand will not be considered for VP. Just think for a second the amount of media coverage Sarah Palin got. Now put in Rand and imagine questions about libertarian philosophy. You think Romney wants to spend his time debating the Civil Rights Act, legalizing marijuana, legalizing prostitution, ending the wars, ending the Patriot Act etc...it's NOT going to happen.

Romney wants all the focus on the economy. Think about it from his point of view and you'll know that Rand will not be considered.

Lucille
06-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Good points, tsai, but IMO, other reasons Mitt and his neo-trots would ask Rand to be VP is to remove an enemy of the police state from the Senate, demoralize the liberty movement, and kill any chance Rand has for 2016 whether he be Mandate Mitt RomneyCare's GOP primary challenger or running for the GOP nom after 16 full years of Bushbama Welfare-Warfare-Police Statism disaster.

Paul-Amash 2016!

LatinsforPaul
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
I AM NOT VOTING FOR ROMNEY AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT VOTING FOR A ROMNEY / RAND PAUL TICKET! :mad:

Rand Paul 2016

The Gold Standard
06-08-2012, 01:05 PM
He's watching us, huh? Like literally watching this thread?

http://de.dreamstime.com/middle-finger-thumb9865954.jpg

cajuncocoa
06-08-2012, 01:07 PM

Your finger speaks for me.

DeMintConservative
06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
No way. He won't be the VP pick. Not enough political experience for that; Romney will go with someone like Jindal or McDonnell.

Rand Paul endorsed because 1) otherwise the Paul movement would be finito within the Republican Party, 2) he prefers to have Romney nominating SCOTUS judges.

And I suspect he actually wants to implement the policy prescriptions he believes in and have a constitutionalism friendly SCOTUS and not merely be a saner, libertarian, republican, version of Lyndon LaRouche.

John F Kennedy III
06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't see Rand being offered VP. I would not support that ticket.

Lucille
06-08-2012, 01:23 PM
2) he prefers to have Romney nominating SCOTUS judges.

Sad how every "conservative" justice is a police statist.

Liberty74
06-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Rand isn't going to be the VP pick. Romney doesn't need the state of KY.

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Rand will not be considered for VP. Just think for a second the amount of media coverage Sarah Palin got. Now put in Rand and imagine questions about libertarian philosophy. You think Romney wants to spend his time debating the Civil Rights Act, legalizing marijuana, legalizing prostitution, ending the wars, ending the Patriot Act etc...it's NOT going to happen.

Romney wants all the focus on the economy. Think about it from his point of view and you'll know that Rand will not be considered.

this.

Kelly.
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM

x [the national debt]

i refuse to vote for someone i think will continue to take the country in the wrong direction.
if that means i vote/write in the losing guy, so be it. its called principles

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 01:28 PM
No way. He won't be the VP pick. Not enough political experience for that; Romney will go with someone like Jindal or McDonnell.

Rand Paul endorsed because 1) otherwise the Paul movement would be finito within the Republican Party, 2) he prefers to have Romney nominating SCOTUS judges.

And I suspect he actually wants to implement the policy prescriptions he believes in and have a constitutionalism friendly SCOTUS and not merely be a saner, libertarian, republican, version of Lyndon LaRouche.

yeah we get it, you want Romney because he'll appoint justices you like.

Unfortanetly Rand never even mentioned justice appointments on Hannity, so to say that is why he is supporting Romney is simply not correct.

Secondly, The youth of the party have clearly shown that they prefer libertarianism as opposed to whatever it is the GOP is offering up so it is really a matter of attrition. The libertarian movement will go on with or without Rand Paul.

Echoes
06-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Rand and Mitt are 2 evil neocon peas in a pod. I'll jump off a cliff before i vote for that ticket.

FindLiberty
06-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I'd vote for Paul to become VP...

...and any confusion two Paul's would cause could be avoided by simply using their FIRST names.

ZENemy
06-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey Rand

"Lay down with dogs you'll get up with fleas"

Aratus
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
duckies--- rand was under veep concideration in top ten list terms a week ago

green73
06-08-2012, 02:04 PM

I tried to find a gif of a big hairy ass giving the moon but was unsuccessful. This will do.

Romulus
06-08-2012, 02:10 PM

Agreed. Which makes Rand's endorsement pointless.

Rand and the campaign officially stepped in it. Right when we were winning all sorts of states the campaign puts out the email to roll over. I'm not happy at all with how this is turned out.

DeMintConservative
06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
yeah we get it, you want Romney because he'll appoint justices you like.

Unfortanetly Rand never even mentioned justice appointments on Hannity, so to say that is why he is supporting Romney is simply not correct.

Secondly, The youth of the party have clearly shown that they prefer libertarianism as opposed to whatever it is the GOP is offering up so it is really a matter of attrition. The libertarian movement will go on with or without Rand Paul.7

Well, that was my speculation about the most strategic, long-term, reasons. I'm sure that the fact that Romney is closer to him on most policy issues than Obama played a role.

What's the youth of the party? The party will be united behind Romney. That's what a party is. I'm sure every libertarian or libertarian minded elected official, from Rand Paul to Jeff Flake, from Chaffetz to Mike Lee, from Amash to even Ron Paul, will be supporting Romney as the party nominee. And also people like myself, who voted Ron Paul in the primary for the lack of a better alternative. You don't get to only be in the party when it's convenient to you. Good luck trying to persuade the rest of the party to side with your positions or to support your candidates when chose to not reciprocate.

DeMintConservative
06-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Sad how every "conservative" justice is a police statist.

They're still a lot better than the alternative. Those police statists are the reason the 2nd amendment still means something and government mandates won't become the law of the land.

ClydeCoulter
06-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Talking heads get talking finger :)

July
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Well if any Romney people are watching, then I have this to say. If there is a Paul on the ticket--either Ron or Rand, I would vote for it, and even help support it. I think it's extremely unlikely, but I would consider it if he actually did it. If Romney stops the voter intimidation and disenfranchisement of new Paul supporters and liberty candidates coming into the party immediately, I will consider it. If he doesn't interfere with our delegates and ability to have our voice at the convention peacefully, I will consider it. If he follows through on what he promised Rand, and supporting Ron's Audit the Fed Bill, I will consider it. If he continues the disenfranchisement and aggressive push to remove us from the party, though, no.

ClydeCoulter
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Rand would have less influence & power as VP than he would as a Senator IMO.

^^^ Agree ^^^

ClydeCoulter
06-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Well if any Romney people are watching, then I have this to say. If there is a Paul on the ticket--either Ron or Rand, I would vote for it, and even help support it. I think it's extremely unlikely, but I would consider it if he actually did it. If Romney stops the voter intimidation and disenfranchisement of new Paul supporters and liberty candidates coming into the party immediately, I will consider it. If he doesn't interfere with our delegates and ability to have our voice at the convention peacefully, I will consider it. If he follows through on what he promised Rand, and supporting Ron's Audit the Fed Bill, I will consider it. If he continues the disenfranchisement and aggressive push to remove us from the party, though, no.

I would rather see Rand as senator. But I'm still with Ron Paul and I'm going to listen to him only. So far, Ron's speach at the Texas convention tells me it's on to Tampa.

Anti Federalist
06-08-2012, 02:22 PM
They're still a lot better than the alternative. Those police statists are the reason the 2nd amendment still means something and government mandates won't become the law of the land.

Pointless, when actually exercising that right will get you SWAT raided or executed.

DerailingDaTrain
06-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Now that Rand endorsed... this is a beta test for VP. If the consensus is that we all cheer and say 'ok I'll vote for Romney if there's a Paul on the ticket', there's a chance he could Rand could be VP. If not, it serves Romney no purpose to put Rand on. Even though the Neocons love Rand for some reason.

Just think though.... IF Rand was picked to be VP. That itself says something about us. Look at what we can do. I remember the establishment going head to head up against Rand in his primary. Rand's senate victory was because of our hard work. IF he is picked for VP, I think that says alot about what we have accomplished. Just something to ponder.

Just stop.

Anti Federalist
06-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Agreed. Which makes Rand's endorsement pointless.

Rand and the campaign officially stepped in it. Right when we were winning all sorts of states the campaign puts out the email to roll over. I'm not happy at all with how this is turned out.

This x ∞

I'm told that endorsements are meaningless so why get upset over it?

If they are meaningless then why do it?

Romulus
06-08-2012, 02:26 PM
This x ∞

Who said that nothing in politics is an accident?

Rand endorsed for a reason.

cajuncocoa
06-08-2012, 02:26 PM
This x ∞

If they are meaningless then why do it?There ya go.

catdd
06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
You never know though, Mitt Witt might get run over by a bus or something.

UtahApocalypse
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Unlike Rand Benedict I will not sacrifice my principles for a better seat at the table.

July
06-08-2012, 02:32 PM
I would rather see Rand as senator. But I'm still with Ron Paul and I'm going to listen to him only. So far, Ron's speach at the Texas convention tells me it's on to Tampa.

I would also prefer Rand in Senate, if it were up to me. But if Rand or Ron were actually offered and accepted, I would hear them out on their reasoning and probably support it, if it made sense. For a Paul on the ticket, I would prefer Ron. I think he could actually do some good with a VP slot. There are some other VP choices I might possibly be moved for too. I'm not holding my breath, I'm sure it'll probably be Rubio or someone.

DerailingDaTrain
06-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I think a lot of people are still in denial. Give it a few days

Butchie
06-08-2012, 02:40 PM

It would mean he's going to be the running mate of a loser who will lose to Obama and that he sold his soul for nothing. Rand is a Senator, I'd say that's a pretty big accomplishment, better than going down as the lap dog of a guy who couldn't even beat the most unpopular Pres besides GWB. Remind me again who was John Kerry's running mate? How's his career going?

Eisenhower
06-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Good. I'm glad he's watching us. We don't want Rand as VP and we didn't want him endorsing a neo-con, flip flopping, piece of garbage.

Tod
06-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Rand needs competition as the likely future leader of the Liberty R3volution.

I cannot think of a single reason, however lame, that Rand could use to justify endorsing the man who has been on both sides of about every issue imaginable.

We cannot let this error in judgement slow or stop the growth of the movement, however. We can only use this as a lesson to remind ourselves that spokesmen are only useful in so far as they speak the message of limited government, sound money, and individual liberty. For that reason, the movement should not place all of its eggs in one (frail) person but remain widespread and non-centralized, growing from the grassroots upward.

Romulus
06-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Looking back... in the debate where Ron and Mitt both attack Santa.... it made me question.

Why not attack Mitt? Ron never did... he attacked others but not Mitt.

I'm not understanding this respect for Mitt from the Paul family. Mitt is not anyone deserving respect, much less an endorsement on the damn Shammity show.

2young2vote
06-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Looking back... in the debate where Ron and Mitt both attack Santa.... it made me question.

Why not attack Mitt? Ron never did... he attacked others but not Mitt.

I'm not understanding this respect for Mitt from the Paul family. Mitt is not anyone deserving respect, much less an endorsement on the damn Shammity show.

Because mitt is a part of the establishment. An attack on Mitt is essentially an attack on the establishment. I believe Rand will run for president in 2016 or 2020, and hopefully by then he will have gained enough respect from the establishment to not be attacked by them like Ron has. Lets face it, nobody is going to get elected unless the establishment says they can. Rand already has a pretty good amount of support from the talking heads, and his record is good compared to the rest of congress. I think he is trying to walk a line of getting the establishment vote, along with true support from conservatives (not the, "oh, well he's better than that other guy" type vote). If he had a VP spot he could be in a very good position to run for president later down the road, but that means he wouldn't be in the senate working for us.

Aratus
06-08-2012, 03:51 PM
folks, y'all are acting very bad manners and tacky.
big hint. the ronpaulforums.com are a rather big site
on the internet and have been noticed by the d.c
types for more than three years. young rand was at
least on either a top four or top three list 48 hours
ago and i was half thinking governor christie or even
jim demint made the team in terms of the veep search.
if we all done just loused up rand's chances i still will help
mitt up here in the baystate mend political fences inside
our own local gop to the degree where the mittsters can
go from high gear to overdrive and we just might get a gop
guy or gal to d.c this january in terms of our house of reps!

pcosmar
06-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Romney is Watching Us

I really need a personal photo giving the Flying Bird Salute.
in the mean time,,

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2183/2100802221_93f1ce074c_z.jpg

Palmetto2012
06-08-2012, 04:06 PM

Watch this Mitt Romney and that goes for you too Rand

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Well, that was my speculation about the most strategic, long-term, reasons. I'm sure that the fact that Romney is closer to him on most policy issues than Obama played a role.

What's the youth of the party? The party will be united behind Romney. That's what a party is. I'm sure every libertarian or libertarian minded elected official, from Rand Paul to Jeff Flake, from Chaffetz to Mike Lee, from Amash to even Ron Paul, will be supporting Romney as the party nominee. And also people like myself, who voted Ron Paul in the primary for the lack of a better alternative. You don't get to only be in the party when it's convenient to you. Good luck trying to persuade the rest of the party to side with your positions or to support your candidates when chose to not reciprocate.

Look at any poll and you'll see Ron Paul clearly winning the 18-34 demographic, that is the youth of the party i'm referring to.

Ron Paul's people simply will not get behind Romney and while we are still a relatively small bloc (maybe 5% of the general voting population) the GOP has done too little too late to get our vote this election and this election will be a testament to that fact.

I would rather send a message to the GOP that it needs to evolve than support a candidate who might be slightly better.

Oh yeah, and Ron Paul will not be endorsing Mitt in any way, shape or form. Take that to the bank.

ProIndividual
06-08-2012, 04:17 PM

I second this motion.

jkr
06-08-2012, 04:24 PM
iHAVEalistofdemands

and i'll be polite

July
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
or even
jim demint made the team in terms of the veep search.

I would consider voting for the ticket with DeMint on it.

Feeding the Abscess
06-08-2012, 05:37 PM

Romney and DeMint, two massive government peas in a pod. Who both called for Romney's signature health care plan to be taken nationally.

And you'd vote for that shit.

Why are you even here?

Agorism
06-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I seriously doubt he looks at these forums...

He might have even made some blurred promise to "consider" him for VP at most and even if that were true it was probably just to get the early endorsement and embarrass Ron Paul and unify the convention.

MelissaCato
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Ron Paul 2012 !!

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0k

if kenny weren't banned i'm sure he'd have already posted this.

anaconda
06-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't see Rand being offered VP. I would not support that ticket.

Rand might like to be picked for VP and campaign for the publicity and brand building, while privately hoping that Romney loses to Obama. This would give him a boost going into 2016. So Rand would also privately hope that we don't vote for a Romney/Paul ticket. I am a huge Rand fan, but still would not vote for a Romney/Paul ticket. And I'm thinking Rand would be just fine with that.

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Rand might like to be picked for VP and campaign for the publicity and brand building, while privately hoping that Romney loses to Obama. This would give him a boost going into 2016. So Rand would also privately hope that we don't vote for a Romney/Paul ticket. I am a huge Rand fan, but still would not vote for a Romney/Paul ticket. And I'm thinking Rand would be just fine with that.

That is the dream scenario really. If nothing else Rand would have tremendous power to campaign for HOARDES of constitutional conservatives in '14, '16 and beyond. Imagine 100 Justin Amash's in Congress!

Romulus
06-08-2012, 08:12 PM
The R party is wise to what Rand is doing... he can suck up on Hannity all he wants, they'll never give him VP or any other position of power.

What makes everyone think the R party trusts Rand? What Rand did was all for naught... it earned him no cred. The neocons know his voting record.

AuH20
06-08-2012, 08:16 PM
The R party is wise to what Rand is doing... he can suck up on Hannity all he wants, they'll never give him VP or any other position of power.

What makes everyone think the R party trusts Rand? What Rand did was all for naught... it earned him no cred. The neocons know his voting record.

Rand is cozying up to the Romney/Mormon money side to prepare for his inevitable battle with the Neocons. Bill Kristol, Cheney, the Bushes and like.

Romulus
06-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Rand is cozying up to the Romney/Mormon money side to prepare for his inevitable battle with the Neocons. Bill Kristol, Cheney, the Bushes and like.

They are all on the same team... Rand is being used.

AuH20
06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
They are all on the same team... Rand is being used.

If you have tracked Romney's political career, he has never been part of the Neocon team. In fact, Huckabee joined with McCain to deny him the nomination 4 years ago. Romney is very hard to pin down in terms what his motivations are. He's very much an independent contractor who has appeased various parties in order to become president. What happens after remains to be seen.

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 08:27 PM

yes, he is trying to build an alliance to go up against the Israeli lobby, and neocon interests. If he can get Mitt to help him in '16 that will be huge for him going up against the most powerful wing of the GOP, the neocon wing. If Mitt wins then atleast he will be on his good side and maybe he can get some leg. passed.

Feeding the Abscess
06-08-2012, 08:29 PM
If you have tracked Romney's political career, he has never been part of the Neocon team. In fact, Huckabee joined with McCain to deny him the nomination 4 years ago. Romney is very hard to pin down in terms what his motivations are. He's very much an independent contractor who has appeased various parties in order to become president. What happens after remains to be seen.

Kristol rebuffed Romney because he thought Romney was too liberal.

So, there's that.

AuH20
06-08-2012, 08:30 PM
yes, he is trying to build an alliance to go up against the Israeli lobby, and neocon interests. If he can get Mitt to help him in '16 that will be huge for him going up against the most powerful wing of the GOP, the neocon wing. If Mitt wins then atleast he will be on his good side and maybe he can get some leg. passed.

Correct. Hes trying to insulate himself for the coming backlash that comes with the Paul name. You saw a glimpse of this during the Kentucky primary. Rand will need Romney Co.'s bundlers to fight back against the massive smear campaign.

paulbot24
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM

Isn't the Israeli lobby and the neocon wing essentially the same thing....?

trey4sports
06-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Isn't the Israeli lobby and the neocon wing essentially the same thing....?

i singled them out because they are probably the most influential part of the Neocon wing of the party but i'm sure there are other groups that are also serving the neoconservative agenda.

anaconda
06-09-2012, 12:31 AM

Are you saying Romney is in the Brzezinski camp? Either way the military industrial complex is happy I would think.

RickyJ
06-09-2012, 12:53 AM
I doubt the loser is watching us, but if he is I want to remind him that we will soon be taking over and will prosecute traitors like him. The party will be over soon Romney, enjoy it while you can loser.

paulbot24
06-09-2012, 01:26 AM
He's probably fapping to the comments at hxxp://www.mittromneycentral.com

Occam's Banana
06-09-2012, 03:40 AM

Because the establishment is enamored of and obsessed with appearances over substance.

So Rand could very well be endorsing Romney precisely *because* doing so is ultimately meaningless.

If it keeps them "off his case" and free to do what he has been doing (which is overwhelmingly positive, despite the very few things he's actually done that I disagree with), then good for him!

The more I think about it, the more I like the possibility that Rand is just doing to them what they have always done to us - that is, telling them what they want to hear - that is, "blowing hot air."

Fort Lauderdale
06-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Vice President Rand Paul or Ron Paul will make Mitt Romney end the fed, close all U.S. military bases around the world, bring all the troops home, close the Departments of Energy, Commerce, Interior, Education, and Housing and Urban Development, which would cut $2 trillion in spending. Paul to Romney: You do what I tell you to do! ...And when all U.S. military bases around the world have been permanently closed, and all the U.S. troops have been brought back home, there will be a parade on the streets New York City for the troops. Leading up to the parade, all networks will show a video montage of U.S. troops in action and then troops boarding planes and ships heading home to the U.S., with Mama, I'm Coming Home by Ozzy Osbourne playing in the background. The U.S. troops will then be sent to patrol our air and sea ports and our borders with Canada and Mexico. That is how terrorism will be defeated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNXF7aGP2s

Romulus
06-09-2012, 06:04 AM

That an angle I didn't think of. But who would be running Romneys foreign policy? It would the same old Neocons, correct? I don't think neocons have anything against Romney at all.... I just don't see it. It'll be business as usual under a president Romney.

TC95
06-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Well, if Romney is watching then he can watch me not vote for him in November. I don't care who his VP is. He'll never get my vote. He's another Obama and he knows it.

LT for the Truth
06-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, if Romney is watching then he can watch me not vote for him in November. I don't care who his VP is. He'll never get my vote. He's another Obama and he knows it.

+1

osan
06-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't care if Romney manages to get Jesus to run as VP with him he is not getting my vote. I would literally rather see Bammy get 4 more.

Have I missed something? Has Ron Paul quit? If not, then what is all this talk of a Mitten/Rand ticket?

As far as I am concerned it will be Ron Paul or Obammy in November. A vote for Romney by any RP supporter is a sell out and such persons can go pound salt. Now is not the time to jump ship, no matter how things may appear.

Chester Copperpot
06-09-2012, 05:11 PM
I AM NOT VOTING FOR ROMNEY AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT VOTING FOR A ROMNEY / RAND PAUL TICKET! :mad:

Rand Paul 2016

Yeah Im with you

DamianTV
06-09-2012, 07:27 PM
You think they are just WATCHING us?

No! They are POSING as us! They are signing up on the Ron Paul Forums and making disparaging remarks! These people need to be identified as Romney Shills!

talkingpointes
06-09-2012, 07:32 PM
If Romney wins people the republicans will not primary for someone else in 2016, anyone mention that yet.

Kylie
06-09-2012, 09:49 PM
You think they are just WATCHING us?

No! They are POSING as us! They are signing up on the Ron Paul Forums and making disparaging remarks! These people need to be identified as Romney Shills!

If Romney wins people the republicans will not primary for someone else in 2016, anyone mention that yet.

These.

I am not throwing in the towel. I am not standing down. I will not compromise my principles anymore.

IF YOU'RE WATCHING/POSTING/SEEING THIS.........I WILL NOT BE ASSIMILATED. I AM A FREE MAN.

I WILL VOTE FOR MY PRINCIPLES, NOT YOUR PARTY.

nf7mate
06-09-2012, 10:00 PM

A picture speaks a thousand words. Or in this case, two.

hard@work
06-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Romney is Watching Us

1. Full withdrawal from the global stage, including Korea and Japan. Word it to the masses however you wish.
2. State's rights on the "War on Drugs", abortion, and really just about everything else. Make an argument for hemp and smash Obama on the face with it, especially his drug usage and imprisonment of drug users.
3. No amnesty.
4. Competing currencies after an audit of the federal reserve.
5. Redact the unitary executive.
6. Denounce TARP
7. Denounce Romneycare (not Obamacare, but the original template)
8. Reign in the FDA, explain how you will use the free market to address the people's concerns on: Monsanto, Health Freedom
9. Reign in the Department of Education, explain to the people how stupid our kids are (forgive my lack of rhetoric)
10. Begin a campaign to push a culture of civil libertarianism and tolerance.

Pick any seven and you have my vote Mittens. #1 is not an option.

osan
06-10-2012, 10:47 AM
1. Full withdrawal from the global stage, including Korea and Japan. Word it to the masses however you wish.
2. State's rights on the "War on Drugs", abortion, and really just about everything else. Make an argument for hemp and smash Obama on the face with it, especially his drug usage and imprisonment of drug users.
3. No amnesty.
4. Competing currencies after an audit of the federal reserve.
5. Redact the unitary executive.
6. Denounce TARP
7. Denounce Romneycare (not Obamacare, but the original template)
8. Reign in the FDA, explain how you will use the free market to address the people's concerns on: Monsanto, Health Freedom
9. Reign in the Department of Education, explain to the people how stupid our kids are (forgive my lack of rhetoric)
10. Begin a campaign to push a culture of civil libertarianism and tolerance.

Pick any seven and you have my vote Mittens. #1 is not an option.

This is myopic bullshit, pardon me please.

First of all, any SEVEN?!! Are you serious? Were I to produice such a list it would be at least 10x the size and EVERYTHING on it would be non-negotiable. You need to rethink your standards, I am sorry to say.

Furthermore, I would not give him my vote even if he made his promises because once in office he would conveniently forget them. The cloth from which Mittens is cut is no different than that of Bammy, the Shrubs, der Klinton, and even Reagan, the worship of whom I have never been able to fathom.

If it ain't a gonna be Ron, then better that Bammy gets it on a razor-thin margin with, say, 34% of the vote than to let this horse crap charade go on for another 4. At least the devil will have been partly unmasked.

belian78
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Then you are no friend of Liberty or Freedom. Anyone even thinking of voting for Robamney I truly pity.

Pauls' Revere
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
watch. he'll pick palin.

kahless
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM
watch. he'll pick palin.

The media will go wild with celebratration and the sheep will follow right along. I am sick of the media and the idiots that blindly follow them.

Roxi
06-10-2012, 03:05 PM
watch. he'll pick palin.

Go ahead and shoot me in the head now, so I don't have to see that happen.