PDA

View Full Version : Let's use the power of the grassroots to promote teaparty07.com

Sematary
11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
I've gotten a ton of suggestions for sites to contact from people in another thread but let's face it, I'm only one person. I think a better, more effective method of doing this would be if each of YOU were to contact sites you know about that might be willing to put up the banners/text ads and then contact me via pm if you need help.
This would be necessary if they needed more info you couldn't give them (unlikely - just point them to the teaparty site) or if a banner/text ad would require $$$
Then I could start asking for donations for that site.
So what do you guys think? will you help me with this or what?

Sematary
11-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I here an echo.....

Sematary
11-16-2007, 12:54 PM
anybody?
Am I the only one willing to spend entire days of my life contacting websites about this?

TechnoGuyRob
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I'll look into it.

Menthol Patch
11-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Lets tell others about the Tea Party!

Sematary
11-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Lets tell others about the Tea Party!

That's what I'm trying to get everyone to do.
We need a concerted, concentrated effort. I'm certain - absolutely certain, that if everyone on this forum were to contact even just their favorite websites outside of the Ron Paul universe, that we could have a massive impact on this event.

Energy
11-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I'll help out.

In addition, I would love to have something organized where we do google adwords. You'll notice sometimes you'll see huckabee or giuliani ads on the google ads here. That's what we need to do. Ideally the campaign does it too.

Sematary
11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I'll help out.

In addition, I would love to have something organized where we do google adwords. You'll notice sometimes you'll see huckabee or giuliani ads on the google ads here. That's what we need to do. Ideally the campaign does it too.

too much opportunity for abuse from operatives from other campaigns clicking on the links just to waste money.

In the meantime, we should begin keeping a list of who has been contacted and what their responses are.

So far - offtopic.com is running a text ad
thehousingbubbleblog.com will be running a banner shortly.

:)