PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm sure this child robbed the bank.

noneedtoaggress
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Yes, I'm Sure This Child Robbed the Bank (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/113305.html)
Posted by Bill Anderson on June 6, 2012 11:57 AM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Aurora-brutality.jpg

I have received a number of responses to my post on the police brutality in Aurora, Colorado, (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/113274.html) including one that praised the cops because bank robbers are bad people. I believe that this photo of the police pointing a loaded shotgun right at the face of a child pretty much tells us what we need to know about people who support this kind of thing. Notice that the officer had his right finger close to the trigger and just one pull would have blown this child away. (H.T to Michael Taylor)

What could be going through his head?

'Mundane scum should respect me keeping them safe at the end of my barrel.' ?

RickyJ
06-06-2012, 05:51 PM
What could be going through his head?

This kid might eat my donuts.

Back off from the donuts kid!

Noble Savage
06-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Gotta give rep to the guy taking the picture! Why have one guy behind a shield and three with their chrome domes exposed?

The reason they did this here in Aurora is because its a low income area or at least it was...look at the folks in the far background. They wouldn't try this up in the rich suburbs.

Kluge
06-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Sickening.

angelatc
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Sickening.

It literally brought tears to my eyes. That could be my kid.

noneedtoaggress
06-06-2012, 07:48 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252331_391926067509161_672601047_n.jpg

Kluge
06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Acch. Can't quit looking at the pic.

The coward behind the shield also has a gun pointed directly at the kid's torso with his finger practically on the trigger.

John F Kennedy III
06-06-2012, 07:57 PM
And I thought I was numb to this shit by now. Wow. They got praised for this? We are so fucked.

Eagles' Wings
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
The bald cop looks like the actor from a cop show - "strategic response unit" - or something like that. The cops have all that heavy gear and look so aggressive.

Because these shows are so popular, people expect police to be brutal, relentless and saviors.

aGameOfThrones
06-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Clearly unarmed and yet 3 guns pointed or very close to him.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Just WOW. Unbelievable. :(

Vessol
06-06-2012, 08:36 PM
If you want to be more sickened, watch the video in the links.

News Reporter asks if they were really all mass arrested, and the victim thinks its funny and laughs and goes "Yeah, we were" as if it was just some joke and of no consequence.

Henry Rogue
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM

News Reporter asks if they were really all mass arrested, and the victim thinks its funny and laughs and goes "Yeah, we were" as if it was just some joke and of no consequence.

They do some nice work in the public indoctrination camps K through 12.

kuckfeynes
06-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Reminds me of a story I read years ago about an Iranian girl that was being asked about taking the burqa off at home, and she said something to the effect of, yeah there are raids sometimes and women will be taken to jail for a night, but it only might happen a couple times in your life so it's not a big deal...

UWDude
06-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Eventually, people will literally be digging their own graves.

Also, I guess there was no indication from the security tapes and witnesses as to the height, weight, sex or race of the robber. Right? Right?

Anti Federalist
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Just another day in the land of the free.

One false move and that kid would have been blown away like lint and nothing would have happened.

"Combat Quals".

"Policy was followed".

And some people think these criminal lunatics are there to "help"???!!

Do not call cops.

Do not talk to cops.

Do not, as much as possible, allow cops onto your property.

Do not consent to any search.

Keep your mouth shut around these people.

mport1
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
They should have just bombed the area to make sure the robber didn't get away. Maybe next time.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
They should have just bombed the area to make sure the robber didn't get away. Maybe next time.

Won't be too much longer.

http://dronewarsuk.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/predator-firing-missile4.jpg

Yieu
06-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Won't be too much longer.

Sure, the story this thread is about may shock some people.
Sure, the first drone strike may shock some people.
Sure, the next few drone strikes may shock some people.
Sure, the next couple dozen drone strikes may shock some people.

But eventually it will become routine.

TheTexan
06-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Why have one guy behind a shield and three with their chrome domes exposed?

Didn't you ever play counter-strike? If you use a handgun as your primary weapon, you have to buy a shield. Running around with just a handgun is just silly.

specsaregood
06-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Are people upset that it happened or that its a kid? Or both I guess. Right or wrong, I'm not sure they should have treated the kid differently.

http://www.itscertified.net/wp-content/uploads/African-Infantryman-of-the-Year-Liberian-Militiamen-AK-47-Kalashnikov-Child-soldiers-children-soldiers.jpg

just saying...

Yieu
06-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Are people upset that it happened or that its a kid?

That it happened. And that it happened to the people in the other 24 cars (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?379459-One-Man-Robs-Bank-Cops-Cuff-Everyone.) that were stopped.

That it was a kid adds further insult to injury on top of what rights (and people -- guns were pointed at them) had already been trampled on.

You don't point guns at people like that unless you intend to use it on them, I don't care who you are.

Regarding pointing guns at people so carelessly as this...

The local story is worse, due to including more details.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31148237/detail.html

I don't want to endure having a gun pointed at me for standing up for my rights, or for simply being in a particular location. You only point a gun at someone you intend to use it on. To point a gun at someone you do NOT intend to use it on is the greatest insult to them and it literally threatens them with death. It's not some cute little "protocol" that you just do. You don't point a gun at someone like that. Everyone who grew up in a rural family knows this. To do otherwise is to assume we are slaves that can be threatened with death casually.

KCIndy
06-07-2012, 12:18 AM

This is it. This is EXACTLY the problem.

Not only does no one CARE what's happening, nobody even seems to REALIZE how far we've slid into a totalitarian state. This is what boggles my imagination. I just can't wrap my mind around the insane complacency of the American people.... Laughing. Laughing as they're pulled out of cars, handcuffed, threatened with the sort of weapons the government says is forbidden for citizens to own. Privacy violated, safety compromised, dignity assaulted, lives threatened... and they laugh? LAUGH???

Sweet Jesus.

These people.... Are they really the ones whose parents fought the Cold War, where the Soviet Union was the enemy? The Soviet authorities were vilified for abrogating individual rights. People could be brutalized by a tyrannical state in the Soviet Union with no hope of due process. "Is this Russia or something??" was a statement that these people's parents would have recognized as having the righteous sting of moral impeachment. People here had rights, by God.

These people... Are they the ones whose grandparents and great grandparents fought the Nazis in Europe and the military dictatorship of Japan? The "greatest generation" enlisted by the millions because they genuinely believed they were fighting for freedom and against totalitarianism. They were committed to the idea that they weren't going to let that nonsense catch on here. Not in America, no sir!

These people... Who are these people who can be brutalized by an out of control police state, who can be locked in chains and held at gunpoint en masse against every possible standard set by the Constitution, and then laugh - LAUGH - about it? WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I don't recognize them.

I doubt their forebears would either. That is, unless they were working for the KGB or Gestappo.

God help us. What have we become?

CCTelander
06-07-2012, 12:20 AM
And, once again ...

...the police have NO DUTY to protect an innocent individual's rights and property. The courts in every jurisdiction throughout the US have universally upheld this position. Here's a whole thread on the topic:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228509

Professional police forces do NOT exist to protect the rights and property of innocent individuals. They were NEVER intended for such a purpose. They exist solely and completely for the purpose of enforcing the will of the power elites, and protecting those power elites against YOU.

In other words they are, in effect, an occupational army whose sole purpose is to oppress YOU. Period.

They violate the rights of innocent individuals every day. They routinely taze, beat and kill innocent people. They destroy their property, bust down their doors, toss their premises and all this without even an apology. They throw innocent people in cages to be abused and raped. They regularly destroy the lives of innocents. They make false charges and then lie in court. The list of police abuses and usurpations goes on, and on, and on.

The cops ARE NOT your friends. EVER.

I'll bump the Myth of Police Protection thread yet again too.

SpicyTurkey
06-07-2012, 12:31 AM
The complacency is alarming and frightening. It's doubly so when you witness this among friends and family.

QuickZ06
06-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Shocking no, disgusting yes.

And the comments I have read on other sites about this story are even worse, cops saying they were justified and saying bravo to them. And others saying the cops were justified, all the while a select few saw the 4th amendment being thrown out, and were speaking against their actions. But the mob quickly came in and shut them up. It is a sad sad time. When American citizens will allow themselves and their children to be cuffed and held at gun point.

So what exactly is next, guy robs bank, flees in mall. Cops arrest 5,000. Robber still gets away and then flees two cities over, cordon off the whole area and search every home? When does it end next?

Anti Federalist
06-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Now does everybody understand why waiting for some sort of "mass awakening" to liberty by these people is a fool's errand?

We take our freedom, as a determined minority, with no consideration given to the Quislings and accomodators all around us, who will be dragged along kicking and screaming, or leave, I frankly don't care which.

It's find the stomach for that, or die, literally, in a police state nightmare that is unfolding all around us.

Yieu
06-07-2012, 04:03 AM
So what exactly is next, guy robs bank, flees in mall. Cops arrest 5,000. Robber still gets away and then flees two cities over, cordon off the whole area and search every home? When does it end next?

Daily handcuffed inspection in front of the Telescreen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telescreen) at gunpoint.

It's okay though. It's for your safety. People will willingly line up and scorn those who object. "Those people compromise our safety!"

Travlyr
06-07-2012, 06:34 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252331_391926067509161_672601047_n.jpg

It is all about the money. The Bankers are lunatics. Their thugs in uniforms with stripes and badges kill people all over the world for money. End The Fed ASAP. It can be done this election cycle. Here is how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAYGWp8V9II#!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAYGWp8V9II#!

noneedtoaggress
06-07-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/atf-agents-point-gun-at-8-year-old/

WND EXCLUSIVE
ATF AGENTS POINT MACHINE GUNS AT 8-YEAR-OLD
Burst into home after being told fugitive had moved out
Published: 2 days ago

inShare
Text smaller
Text bigger

By Jack Minor

GREELEY, Colo. – A Colorado woman has filed a lawsuit after agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the ATF, entered her home without a warrant and threatened her and her 8-year old-son while looking for a previous tenant who had left the address more than a year earlier.

According to the filing from Linda Griego, it was on June 15, 2010, when officers with the ATF – as part of the Regional Anti-Gang Enforcement Task Force – violently entered her home without a warrant, handcuffed and pointed guns at her and her son, Colby Frias.

“They had multiple machine pistols pointed at my son. I could see the laser sights on his body and he began to freak out. While I was cuffed I had to calm him down while the officers broke down his bedroom door,” she said.

Her legal action is against the Greeley Police Department and the ATF for illegally entering the home without a warrant.

David Lane, Griego’s attorney, told WND that to this day the agency still has not produced a warrant authorizing it to enter her home. He said Frias continues to suffer nightmares about the events of that day.

A couple of months ago, Frias had a friend over to the house, and the family had ordered pizza. When it arrived, the delivery driver gave a loud knock on the door.

“It scared my son so bad he jumped over the couch to hide. This was two years later, and it still bothered him,” Griego said.

In the months following the incident, Frias was so scared he had to sleep with his mother.

“Here he is an 8-year-old boy, and he is sleeping with mom again,” she said.

In the months prior to the incident, local authorities had been to Griego’s house several times looking for Angela Hernandez-Nicholson, a former resident.

Each time, Griego told authorities she was no longer living at the address and even provided them with information on how to locate Nicholson.

“I tell them to contact social services because she is getting government benefits. She is on Section 8 housing, if the state is paying her rent, they should be able to find her,” Griego said. “I have even seen her at Wal-Mart all the time. How hard can it be for authorities to track this woman down?”

Griego said when the officers arrived on the day of the incident around 6:30 a.m. she was in the shower getting ready for work with the radio on while her son was sleeping in his bedroom. She had just come out of a nasty divorce, and a restraining order was placed on her ex-husband.

“I heard the knocking and rushed out of the shower dressed only in a towel. I went to the window at the front and saw a man knocking on the door, but I could not make out who he was,” Griego said. “I then went around to the back where they were also knocking. My first concern was for the safety of my son, and what if my ex-husband and friends had come by.”

She then saw one of the officers turn, and she made out part of the word SWAT on the back of his uniform.

“At that point I realized everything would be OK, since we had done nothing wrong. I told the officers I had just come out of the shower and to give me a minute to get dressed.”

After getting dressed, Griego told them she was coming. Once she unlocked the door, the officer forced the door open, causing it to strike her.

According to Griego, she was then violently grabbed and yanked outside where she was pushed up against the house and handcuffed by authorities.

“They had weapons drawn and were pointing them at me. I begged them not to go in because my son was in there.”

When they dragged her back into the house, she saw the officers surrounding Frias with their laser sights pointed at him.

“I will never forget the fear I saw in my young son’s eyes that day. Having guns pointed at you would be terrifying enough for an adult, let alone an 8-year-old boy,” she said. “As a mother, I felt so helpless, since I was handcuffed and had guns on me as well.”

The officers kept calling her Angela, and she kept telling them she was Amanda. It was only after emptying her purse and seeing her ID they realized she was not the person they were after.

Authorities then told Griego she did not match Angela’s description anyway, noting that the woman they were after was in her 50s.

She said another concern is that because of the incident, Frias is now afraid of police officers.

“If he ever has a time where he needs a police officer, I’m afraid he may not seek help, because he is still traumatized by what happened. He is afraid of police officers,” she said.

Sgt. Susan West with the Greeley police told WND they were not able to confirm if Griego had told officers Angela did not live at the address or not.

She said the department investigated the incident, and their involvement was “minimal.” She could not elaborate further, she said, due to the ongoing litigation.

Griego said after they released her, an officer even admitted that they knew that she was living at the residence and even had a restraining order against her ex-husband.

“He said, ‘You are Amanda, and you have a restraining order against your ex-husband.” If they knew all of that, then why did they break in and threaten us?”

“What is frustrating is that to this day no one from the police or the ATF has even bothered to contact her and apologize for their mistake,” Griego said.

“The last thing they told me was, ‘Well I hope you have a better day than you’ve had so far.’ And then they left,” he said.

In fact, the officer chastised Griego for not opening the door sooner.

“I waited just long enough to throw some clothes on and my hair was still wet, but the officer told me I should have opened the door immediately, regardless of whether I was dressed or not and said I could face consequences for making them wait.”

Last year, the Indiana Supreme Court ruled that “there is no right to reasonably resist unlawful entry by police officers.” In issuing its ruling the court said public policy disfavors such a right.

The court admitted it was overturning hundreds of years of law going back to the Magna Carta as well as U.S. Supreme Court decisions. The court dismissed the decisions, saying, “We believe however that a right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth Amendment jurisprudence.”

Anti Federalist
06-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I find myself taking stock of the positions I've held over the years.

It's not like it takes a crystal ball, but it was pretty obvious where all this was going, almost 20 years ago now.

http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/elian.jpg

mac_hine
06-07-2012, 03:21 PM

“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other - until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country's official ideology.” ~Ayn Rand

NCGOPer_for_Paul
06-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Where is the lawyer filing a class action suit against the police department for false arrest?

UtahApocalypse
06-07-2012, 03:31 PM
That does not look like a 8 year old. Looks to be mid twenties at least. Mind you that does not change the fact this is disgusting.

KCIndy
06-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Where is the lawyer filing a class action suit against the police department for false arrest?

First, the attorney is going to have to find one of the victims of the police assault who is willing to file suit. From all the articles I read, out of about three dozen adults who were forced out of their cars at gunpoint and held in chains for over an hour, not a single one was willing to fault the police. In fact, I saw a couple of quotes from those people who seemed to find the whole thing a bit amusing: Tee hee hee, they thought we were bank robbers, oh, my... hee hee.

I am so very, very depressed tonight.... :(

noneedtoaggress
06-08-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcJFz-SU4w#t=2m2s

PaulConventionWV
06-08-2012, 04:45 PM

Hallelujah.

TheTexan
06-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Now does everybody understand why waiting for some sort of "mass awakening" to liberty by these people is a fool's errand?

We take our freedom, as a determined minority, with no consideration given to the Quislings and accomodators all around us, who will be dragged along kicking and screaming, or leave, I frankly don't care which.

It's find the stomach for that, or die, literally, in a police state nightmare that is unfolding all around us.

Indeed, there really is no other way around it... either take your freedom, or die in a police state.

They aren't ever going to give us our freedom, so we need to stop asking for it.