PDA

View Full Version : "Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat..."

Agorism
06-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Tons of them

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scott-walker-angry-libs-flood-twitter-with-death-threats-after-wisconsin-recall-defeat/

brushfire
06-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I can hear Pelosi weaping in fear, over the violent vitriol in 3 - 2 - 1 ...

Origanalist
06-06-2012, 12:01 PM
More tolerance and love from the left.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2012, 12:04 PM
I LOL'ed, actually.

YOU BITCH ! Im Finna Assassinate Scott Walker Punk Ass ! Why The Fuck He Win Somebody SHOOT HIS ASS !

`Marques.Scoot.
@__SupaMcNASTY__ Ima fuck Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.

specsaregood
06-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I LOL'ed, actually.

dunno, a lot of them mentioned his skin color while making the "threats". lot of potential hate crimes on that page.

Vessol
06-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Are people this mad just because he made public sector unions voluntary rather than compulsory? Or am I missing something?

dunno, a lot of them mentioned his skin color while making the "threats". lot of potential hate crimes on that page.

Perhaps, doesn't make them any less hilarious to read.

V3n
06-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Are people this mad just because he made public sector unions voluntary rather than compulsory? Or am I missing something?

I think they're mad because the media has been telling them to hate Scott Walker, that he is evil, he is a monster.
I doubt many of those tweeting could tell you exactly why he is an evil monster.

Cowlesy
06-06-2012, 12:12 PM

You can be somewhat assured that AG Holder and Big Sis will look the other way. Which, I am okay with, because they should be allowed to say whatever they want to say as long as they understand that threatening someone could be hazardous to the threat-maker's health.

specsaregood
06-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I think they're mad because the media has been telling them to hate Scott Walker, that he is evil, he is a monster.
I doubt many of those tweeting could tell you exactly why he is an evil monster.

Well, reading that page indicates to me that they think he is an evil monster because he is white skinned. I didn't see any other reasons given.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Man, some of those people saying they are going to kill him need to be investigated by the FBI. Wow, they are stupid.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2012, 12:18 PM
D Wasserman Schultz

@DWStweets
Despite the disappointing outcome, #WIrecall effort sent Scott Walker a message that his brand of divisive politics is offensive & wrong.

WHAT? You lost. ROFL.

Origanalist
06-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Wow, they are stupid.

Fairly obvious observation.

kuckfeynes
06-06-2012, 12:23 PM
This thread is a perfect juxtaposition for the one asking "if the majority demanded liberty in a violent uprising, would you support it?"

Besides eschewing the real question of who is the aggressor and who is acting in defense.... This is a good example of why, if anyone is going to get violent, it ain't gonna be in the name of liberty.

HigherVision
06-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Yo fuc dat whyte azz craka!!!

Vessol
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
This thread is a perfect juxtaposition for the one asking "if the majority demanded liberty in a violent uprising, would you support it?"

Besides eschewing the real question of who is the aggressor and who is acting in defense.... This is a good example of why, if anyone is going to get violent, it ain't gonna be in the name of liberty.

Liberty can never come from the barrel of a gun.

Romulus
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Man, some of those people saying they are going to kill him need to be investigated by the FBI. Wow, they are stupid.

yeah i'm sure that will happen..not

AGRP
06-06-2012, 12:35 PM

Some of those people probably are the FBI.

Kluge
06-06-2012, 12:41 PM
And if I may quote Mr. FatBitchess&GoodWeed:

FatBitchess&GoodWeed@DomoSoloDolo
I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs

Kluge
06-06-2012, 12:43 PM

Probably the ones where they can actually spell "assassinate."

angelatc
06-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Yes, it's the TEA Party that's intolerant and prone to violence.

No wonder so many Democrat leaders are pro gun control - their constituents are freaking nuts.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2012, 12:47 PM

Nah, they only want to do that on people like us.

John F Kennedy III
06-06-2012, 12:56 PM
More tolerance and love from the left.

The left only has love and tolerance when they get what they want...and they're never satisfied.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2012, 01:00 PM

No, that only goes in one direction, comrade.

Meatwasp
06-06-2012, 01:11 PM
No, that only goes in one direction, comrade.

Check!

Danke
06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/barrett-slapped-face-conceding-recall-walker-135618842--abc-news-politics.html

MILWAUKEE - It must have stung for Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett to call Gov. Scott Walker and concede defeat Tuesday night, but not nearly as much as the slap he got from a supporter angry over his concession speech.

Shortly after 10 p.m. local time, Barrett took the stage at his election night rally in downtown Milwaukee. By then, networks had projected Walker as the winner of the recall race.

"I just got off the phone with Gov. Walker and congratulated him on his victory tonight," Barrett said, prompting boos from the crowd. "We agreed that it is important for us to work together."

"No!" shouted the crowd.

Afterwards, as Barrett greeted his supporters, a woman approached him and reportedly asked, "Can I slap you?" Barrett replied that he would prefer that she hugged him, so he leaned down, anticipating a hug but instead got the slap that she had requested. In the video of the incident, Barrett's head jerks back from the slap.

No one reacts very strongly to the slap and Barrett continued on greeting his disappointed supporters.

The woman, who was immediately identified, was upset that Barrett was conceding while people were still trying to vote.

Voters in Milwaukee Tuesday - before the results were in - said they hoped the state could move past its political differences once the election ended.

"Half the population is mad at the other half and that's not a good thing," Paul Sohn, a salesman, said at a polling station south of the city. "We need to get away from that, need to figure it out."

Danke
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGYfFQjybs

kathy88
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To

This is highly disturbing to me.

Lucille
06-06-2012, 01:32 PM
"Half the population is mad at the other half and that's not a good thing," Paul Sohn, a salesman, said at a polling station south of the city. "We need to get away from that, need to figure it out."

Lemme give you a clue, Paul: It's just how the bifactional ruling party likes it. They have the American people at one another's throats, while together they nullify our fundamental liberties, and enrich and empower themselves and their cronies.

LOL, Angela. +rep

kathy88
06-06-2012, 01:38 PM
http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/milwaukee-police-department-says-its-evaluating-threats-made-against-gov-scott-walker/

Update

osan
06-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Hmmmm.... seems the overwhelming majority, like 100% of the twits are ghetto fodder, what with all the "punk ass bitch". "Ahma be dis, ahma be dat", and so forth.

I wonder how many of those will be called out on their racially biased comments... what's that? None? How surprising.

I also wonder how many of those imbeciles are getting knocks on their doors from their friendly DHS/FBI agents. I think it particularly appropriate for this particular gem:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2158353651/1k22p7HL_normalAHH FACK IM BASED!@caleb_white (https://twitter.com/caleb_white)
Scott walker will die within the next week ive already payed for the hit

It is amusing to listen to these people talk out of two sides of the anuses, claiming to be enlightened and compassionate on the one had and then spew and vomit forth this sort of loveliness on the other.

What times are these in which we live! Most interesting.

Anyone else hear that the Chicago local of the AFT is demanding a 30% salary increase? I heard this morning that the average salary is $76K+. Pretty good salary, though I would not do that job at even 4x that sum. Teaching in a city school is the very definition of "hell". Been there, done that. Nooooooooooothankyou.

Pericles
06-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, it's the TEA Party that's intolerant and prone to violence.

No wonder so many Democrat leaders are pro gun control - their constituents are freaking nuts.

Can't refute that logic.

Pericles
06-06-2012, 02:04 PM
You can be somewhat assured that AG Holder and Big Sis will look the other way. Which, I am okay with, because they should be allowed to say whatever they want to say as long as they understand that threatening someone could be hazardous to the threat-maker's health.

That's OK - the SPLC will be on them - NOT. Those are the people who contribute money to the SPLC.

specsaregood
06-06-2012, 02:05 PM
That's OK - the SPLC will be on them - NOT. Those are the people who contribute money to the SPLC.

I doesn't sound like you read the page. I don't think those people donated any money to the SPLC.

Pericles
06-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Liberty can never come from the barrel of a gun.

But, political power does.

DerailingDaTrain
06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Some of them look like they could be trolls to be honest

angelatc
06-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes, obviously they were trolls. <rolls eyes>

The Governor’s spokesman tells 620WTMJ that they are aware of the threats, that Walker has security, and that his schedule will not change from what has been planned.

I wish the Governor's spokesman had mentioned that he also has a concealed carry permit. (I don't know if he does, but I'm always one to step it up a notch. Lets' just get this class war bullshit over with. )

But this is why we need laws that keep us from being anonymous on the internet, naturally.

Cowlesy
06-06-2012, 04:35 PM
But this is why we need laws that keep us from being anonymous on the internet, naturally.

Aye, and there is the rub :)

QuickZ06
06-06-2012, 04:49 PM
I feel dumb after trying to read what they were saying.

farreri
06-06-2012, 04:54 PM
You get just as much violent responses from the right when right-wing issues that carry a lot of emotions lose at the polls. Keep it unbiased.

Danke
06-06-2012, 04:57 PM
You get just as much violent responses from the right when right-wing issues that carry a lot of emotions lose at the polls. Keep it unbiased.

link?

Origanalist
06-06-2012, 05:29 PM
link?

Still waiting...........................

Butchie
06-06-2012, 05:53 PM
link?

Gee, I don't know, look at the front page of this site where a gentleman got his hip dislocated and another got his fingers broken, did you happen to miss that? Trust me, I've seen "conservatives" get pretty nasty against people they disagree with.

angelatc
06-06-2012, 07:11 PM

Really? I haven't seen that. Can you show me? Seems like the health care law would have been a likely trigger. Or the auto bailouts. Or heck - Obama's election.

Where are the mass calls for violence from the Republicans that accompanied those events?

angelatc
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Gee, I don't know, look at the front page of this site where a gentleman got his hip dislocated and another got his fingers broken, did you happen to miss that? Trust me, I've seen "conservatives" get pretty nasty against people they disagree with.

You have no idea of the political leanings of the cops. We're talking about an example of Republicans publically and simultaneously threatening violence against a political foe.

Where were the thousands and thousands of Tweets when Obama beat McCain?

Danke
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM

That was a third party State actor (cop) at a local party convention. Do you have an example at the voting booth?

catdd
06-06-2012, 09:00 PM

I've thought the same thing for years. They call out the right wing, "inbred rednecks" but its really the blacks they want disarmed.

DerailingDaTrain
06-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes, obviously they were trolls. <rolls eyes>

I wish the Governor's spokesman had mentioned that he also has a concealed carry permit. (I don't know if he does, but I'm always one to step it up a notch. Lets' just get this class war bullshit over with. )

Why are you rolling your eyes? I'm serious.

Most of the accounts don't even have photos and one of them I looked up is clearly a fake account with just 1 tweet.

Pauls' Revere
06-06-2012, 11:02 PM

I would imagine it's a plausible threat against an elected offical.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM
I've thought the same thing for years. They call out the right wing, "inbred rednecks" but its really the blacks they want disarmed.

Nothing new there.

That's where the "gun control" movement started in the US, to disarm black freemen.

Pericles
06-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Nothing new there.

That's where the "gun control" movement started in the US, to disarm black freemen.

No Guns for Negroes

http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ngn-download-view.htm

Butchie
06-07-2012, 07:49 AM
That was a third party State actor (cop) at a local party convention. Do you have an example at the voting booth?

OK, I'm not going to dig it up but are you honestly trying to tell me after Obama won there weren't any people talking about killing him? You may say "well yeah, I'm sure some backwoods redneck people may have been saying that, but that's not representative of most conservatives" - fine, but as you read those tweets did they sound like well-educated individuals to you? Trust me, I love to pounce on the left (and rights) hypocrisy whenever I can, but I think it's silly to be trying to say these people who are obviously ghetto thugs represent the average liberal.

JSaindon
06-07-2012, 07:53 AM

Sorry, this isn't a political thing. Its just a case of mob idiocy. Those idiots don't even know why they should be mad at Walker. None of his changes would effect 99% of them. If you ask them all who the Speaker of the House is they would stare at you with a blank face. They are mindless dolts who believe the television.

Massachusetts
06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
This just DISGUSTS me. What the heck is wrong with people?

brushfire
06-07-2012, 08:57 AM
I bet, if asked, anyone one of these idiots is against civilian gun ownership. Their outlook on humanity is a reflection from within...