PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles County Central Committee Results

tsai3904
06-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Of the 128 positions up for election, our supporters won 50 positions on the Los Angeles County Republican Party's Central Committee.

When the Central Committee reorganizes in January, we will control close to 40% of probably the largest County GOP organization in the country.

This represents only known supporters too. There might be many who sympathize with our views or are closer to us than the establishment.

Thanks to all who ran as candidates and congratulation to those who will represent LA County GOP!

sailingaway
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I posted that in the CA forum. But there were two more write ins who didn't show up in the web page of results, but the entire AD only showed four elected (not seven) and our guys were the only names who won. I think we may have won two more there when write ins are counted with STILL a vacant seat if there weren't even more write ins (AD 52) in the 53d AD there are two more seats vacant over those who won on the ballot, and there may be an opportunity if there weren't write ins I am not aware of.

Also, four ADs didn't appear on the website of results, and I have no idea if we won any there. We were running for 7 slots amongst the 4 ADs. I don't know who else might have been running, since the ADs weren't on the website.

tsai3904
06-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Yea, it's odd those ADs aren't listed because they even listed the ones where there wasn't 7 candidates. Not sure what to make of that.

In any case, we'll probably have 30-40% control of the LA County GOP, which is a huge accomplishment.

slamhead
06-06-2012, 10:02 AM
I was sorry to see that Mary Wilison (LA Mary) who we have seen on RT did not prevail in AD50.

sailingaway
06-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Willison, yeah I was sorry too. It looked like our guys were campaigned against (or other candidates campaigned for) in an organized fashion there, only one of six of ours got on.

slamhead
06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Willison, yeah I was sorry too. It looked like our guys were campaigned against (or other candidates campaigned for) in an organized fashion there, only one of six of ours got on.

I thought the same thing. I would love to see how the ballots were organized in all the districts. It may be a case of people just voting for the first seven listed or perhaps people just voting for the incumbent as most people are clueless as for whom to vote for on the central committee.

eleganz
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Let the schmoozing begin.

FSP-Rebel
06-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Let the schmoozing begin.
Congrats!