PDA

View Full Version : Should we be blacking out success stories now?

devil21
06-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Im seeing a lot of inside information being put out, myself included, and figured maybe it's time to start blacking out our efforts on these big websites. I see a lot of posts lately asking for exact numbers and stuff from very low posters with old names and random states. Im thinking it's time to black THEM out and make them work for the info instead of scanning RPF and DP a few times a day.

Anybody second?

DamianTV
06-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Um... Considering... No. But not 100% on that decision.

WE are Ron Paul's Media. And if WE dont talk about something, PEOPLE dont know about it. It isnt just the MSM that hits up our forums for Ron Paul's news, but many other people that might be more inclined to show their support for Ron Paul if they feel that he has a much better chance than the MSM is leading on. Although the corrupt bought and paid MSM doesnt deserve to get what they do, it is the PEOPLE that will suffer.

Even the Ron Paul supporters here also have an intrinsic need to know that not only is Ron Paul the right man for the Presidency, but that his strength comes from OUR support. Our Efforts. Our Teamwork. We need as much as anyone else to know that we are not alone in the fight against corruption. We must remain true to our cause. When we show that our strength is faltering, then others will withhold showing their support for Ron Paul because of an apparently "weak" community. But when we show our Strength is brought with a fair hand, others will join us, and convince their friends, and their friends will convince their friends, and our True Strength will be known again to the world.

The True Strength of the Ron Paul Movement lies in the Strength of the Voice of the People.

JasonM
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Um... Considering... No. But not 100% on that decision.

WE are Ron Paul's Media. And if WE dont talk about something, PEOPLE dont know about it. It isnt just the MSM that hits up our forums for Ron Paul's news, but many other people that might be more inclined to show their support for Ron Paul if they feel that he has a much better chance than the MSM is leading on. Although the corrupt bought and paid MSM doesnt deserve to get what they do, it is the PEOPLE that will suffer.

Even the Ron Paul supporters here also have an intrinsic need to know that not only is Ron Paul the right man for the Presidency, but that his strength comes from OUR support. Our Efforts. Our Teamwork. We need as much as anyone else to know that we are not alone in the fight against corruption. We must remain true to our cause. When we show that our strength is faltering, then others will withhold showing their support for Ron Paul because of an apparently "weak" community. But when we show our Strength is brought with a fair hand, others will join us, and convince their friends, and their friends will convince their friends, and our True Strength will be known again to the world.

The True Strength of the Ron Paul Movement lies in the Strength of the Voice of the People.

Voice of the people?

Bah!

Voice of the people don't do us no good if they are ill informed, and picking out random voices out of this fictional voice you speak of should yield more fear and concern.

It is the voice of a majority of people who are "enlightened" in what is true and factual, who do what needs to be done, that is true strength. An unenlightened public only brings misery upon itself in time, esp when led by enlightened people with ill or misguided intentions. Over 240 years of the Great Experiment, and this is what we've come to: an empire about to be consumed by its own excesses and the target of a global elite with the aim of complete and centralized "global governance".

I suppose it's better than some other countries, like in South and Central America and elsewhere with their military coups.....half or more of them caused by us if not the Soviets. =/

sailingaway
06-06-2012, 07:01 AM
I think we should talk about successes but not tabulate precise numbers, just speak of getting a 'majority' etc. YES we should publish our wins, but not with information that could be used to hurt our delegates. And in the case of stealth delegates, more, um, stealth, is warranted.

zachrbroussard
06-06-2012, 07:54 AM
One problem I have with fellow Paul supporters is that many of you are big conspiracy theorists. I really don't think Romney people are the type to troll the web in search of info. He doesn't exactly have the diehard supports like Paul does. Most of them are older and just go with the flow of the GOP. But maybe I'm wrong.

Also, as Damian said, this is where we supporters get our news. How else are we supposed to stay on top of whats going on?

Sensitive information is sensitive... I don't think I've ever seen any sensitive information posted here before. But success stories? Come on.