PDA

View Full Version : Good News from NJ - I won my Primary

chris41336
06-05-2012, 09:46 PM
With all of the seemingly bad news tonight from the front, I would like to report that with 34.79% of the vote, I won my Primary race for Township Committee! The results are at the link below:

http://ucnj.org/june5th/Official%20General%202011.htm

Click "Rep - Union Township Committee (2)" - I am Christopher Hackett

This is great news! The GOP is VERY weak in my township and county, and if I can manage a win for Township Committee in what everyone in the party here is calling a "battleground township in a battleground state", I can really get the GOP listening to the message I am presenting to the voters (the words of our establishment chairman, not min, so its serious how important my town is now after redistricting).

I will do my best to win the general, and start to turn the GOP around in NJ as I have already started doing in my home town. If I win here, it will mark a huge turnaround for the Republican Party and they WILL listen to me.

Thanks for everyone here who did help me!

tsai3904
06-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Nice!

So there are two Democrats and two Republicans in the general? How many of the 4 get elected to the Township Committee?

chris41336
06-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Yes. There are two spots up this year, and there will be two dems against two repubs. However, my chairman wants me to be the only one on the line because he thinks it will be easier to get one person in than two.

The dems have been in power for over 15 years. :(

Aratus
06-05-2012, 09:59 PM
cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ClydeCoulter
06-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Do it man, win the general and turn it around !

juvanya
06-05-2012, 11:01 PM
RUN FOR STATE LEGISLATURE

angelatc
06-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Excellent. Congratulations, man!

Nirvikalpa
06-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I have a ton of people in Union I am going to spread the word about you to :p
If you need help campaigning or what have you, I am a town (or two) over but know the Union area quite well.

juvanya
06-06-2012, 12:00 AM
If you need help campaigning or what have you, I am a town (or two) over but know the Union area quite well.

I cant emphasize this enough. This is the almost dead last state for liberty. Lets clean up the house. If your district is R, run as a D. IF its D, run as an R. This is usually easier since NJ parties are very machine. If the seat is open, you may be able to run as the top party. When youre nominated, campaign like all hell. Door to door. Pass this on to your people. Someone can run, they all should run up and down the ballot.

chris41336
06-06-2012, 07:27 AM

Thank you so much!! I can use all the help I can get considering how powerful the Democratic machine is here.

Baby steps, my friend.

juvanya
06-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Thank you so much!! I can use all the help I can get considering how powerful the Democratic machine is here.

Baby steps, my friend.Town council is fine too.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Good Job, thanks!