PDA

View Full Version : NJ senate primary election tomorrow, Qarmout or Rullo?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-04-2012, 04:07 PM
I can't decide, it's giving me a headache. Dailypaul says Qarmout, but Rullo is the only one with the the balls to talk about things like Agenda 21.

RichieLibertarian
06-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Me 2. It's between those 2. Just not sure who yet

rideurlightning
06-04-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't understand why DP said Qarmout because he sucks. Rullo isn't the best, but he supports an audit of the Fed and is against Agenda 21. Other issues he is okay on, but we'll need to bring him to our side on certain issues I guess.

chris41336
06-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but I will say this:

I met Rullo at an event, talked to him personally and saw a speech of his. He seems likee a nice, honest guyy and despite that I disagree with him on some issues, he will have my vote tomorrow. At the very least, he said what he meant and stuck by his guns.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but I will say this:

I met Rullo at an event, talked to him personally and saw a speech of his. He seems likee a nice, honest guyy and despite that I disagree with him on some issues, he will have my vote tomorrow. At the very least, he said what he meant and stuck by his guns.Didn't he campaign for people like Christie though?

chris41336
06-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Didn't he campaign for people like Christie though?

Yes, because he works for the GOP in Ocean County so it is his job to promote GOP candidates. Which is sort of worrisome in and of itself, but I just got a got feeling about him in person.

Larsen, who I also met, just seemed like a typical scummy politician.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Yes, because he works for the GOP in Ocean County so it is his job to promote GOP candidates. Which is sort of worrisome in and of itself, but I just got a got feeling about him in person.

Larsen, who I also met, just seemed like a typical scummy politician.Dailypaul says to vote for Larsen. I'M SO CONFUSED

Eisenhower
06-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone who is in direct support of Christie should not be voted for. He's as establishment as it gets.

I witnessed Christie's rise to power when he put my best friend's father in prison about a decade ago. He was a prosecutor whose goal was to bring down enough big names to finally have the ability to run for governor. I knew he would run and probably win over 10 years ago, and he's just working his way in further. Don't doubt that he will run for the next GOP ticket as well.

Gray Fullbuster
06-04-2012, 05:41 PM
qarmout

chris41336
06-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Dailypaul says to vote for Larsen. I'M SO CONFUSED

Anyone who says to vote for Larsen I would challenge has not met him. Being against the establishment does not inherently make you a liberty candidate. He might be running against Lance, but I assure you I got the feeling that he is a liar and a slimeball like most politicians. He was so insincere when he spoke. Rullo, for better or for worse, was beiing honest. His body language and demeanor said it, as did his honesty about working for the GOP.

I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but I can tell you id rather have an honest man than a liar, regardless of what they say their ideas are

nyrgoal99
06-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I am voting for Larson

AFTFNJ
06-04-2012, 07:53 PM
So who is the best guy?

VoluntaryAmerican
06-04-2012, 08:13 PM
I won't be voting for any of these guys (can't trust a one) Qarmout is another vote for war with Iran.

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/05/27/aussie-dave-interviews-us-senate-candidate-bader-qarmout/

rideurlightning
06-04-2012, 08:23 PM
I won't be voting for any of these guys (can't trust a one) Qarmout is another vote for war with Iran.

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/05/27/aussie-dave-interviews-us-senate-candidate-bader-qarmout/

He didn't say that, he actually said what Ron says all the time:

"Bader Qarmout: YES, Israel does not need to seek permission from anybody especially if Israel believed it was due to prevent an imminent attack."

I'm still not sure if I like him though.

specsaregood
06-04-2012, 08:28 PM

Dont worry, it isn't like it really matters. Menendez won't even see any of these guys in his rear view.

Root
06-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I met Larson. He agreed with me on the FED and that the TSA should be privitized. He also stated to me he doesn't support the NDAA, but he was probably pandering. I don't think he was pandering on the FED and TSA though.

I think I like Rullo better and I never even heard of him before I looked at my sample ballot today.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Oh God I don't think I'm voting for anybody, just Paul and his delegates. Eff it.

Eisenhower
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Oh God I don't think I'm voting for anybody, just Paul and his delegates. Eff it.

Basically my conclusion

chris41336
06-05-2012, 07:27 AM
NJ is not the most liberty-minded place nor do we have very good candidates, sadly.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Does everyone's fields for committee man and committee woman show up as no petition? So if I vote for myself I can win?

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Rullo easily... I don't trust Qarmout on foreign affairs.

Also, I voted for Christie in the primary and general last time around. He didn't seem so establishment back then.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Rullo easily... I don't trust Qarmout on foreign affairs.
I don't really like Rullo calling immigrants illegal aliens. People don't like them using taxpayer money, but it's the government's policies that allow them to do that.

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 08:26 AM
I agree, but that isn't a major issue for me. Foreign Affairs is much more important.

conk12301
06-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Rullo. I emailed him and he said he is for immediate withdrawal from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/236803/checklist-for-the-new-jersey-primary-on-tuesday-june-5th

specsaregood
06-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Also, I voted for Christie in the primary and general last time around. He didn't seem so establishment back then.

did you know at the time that dr. paul endorsed his opponent in the primary?

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 08:43 AM
The Daily Paul listed a candidate in my district (NJ 3rd for US rep). He is not on my sample ballot. Is this something I would have to write-in, or could there be a reason someone would not be on the sample ballot but would be on the actual ballot?

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 08:45 AM
did you know at the time that dr. paul endorsed his opponent in the primary?

No, although at the time, I was not as big a Paul supporter ( I certainly liked him more than most people). Not everyone here supported Paul in the 2008 primaries. Some of us are just realizing that we've been had.

AFTFNJ
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Rullo lesser of the 2 evils?

Zarn Solen
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't even call him evil... he wants to work with Rand Paul.

juvanya
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Gah I wish I had been on the forums more.
Rullo Rullo Rullo.
Hes not perfect, but hes not the lesser evil at all. Hes also accessible on facebook. Qarmout is a schmuck and could easily be establishment.

Kyrillos thumped anyway as was expected.