PDA

View Full Version : Video: Ron Paul supporters + local GOP leadership = ???

Bryan
06-20-2007, 12:14 PM
What do you get when a group of Ron Paul supporters seek out the local GOP leadership?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-e6CTBUi8Gw

I can not take credit / responsibility for the camera work here, I just did the post-production.

JoshLowry
06-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Nice job Bryan. :D

pazzo83
06-20-2007, 12:18 PM
I wanna know what that guy said after "Listen, we appreciate the support.."

Nice video!

TheDuke
06-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Great :D

Seer
06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Nice, audio could use some work though.

Bryan
06-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks everyone.

I wanna know what that guy said after "Listen, we appreciate the support.."

Which guy- they guy that said "I appreciate the spirit and the idea..." or the Ron Paul supporter after it? I know it was mean to edit it out but the Ron Paul supporter said "Small government is the idea..." :)

Bryan
06-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Nice, audio could use some work though.
Yeah- not exactly ready for prime-time, but this is what free gets you. :D Really though, which part of the audio are you referring to- the original recording, the added soundtrack or the mixing? There were a few spikes in video transitions that MS MM seemed to add in that I glossed over. I'm trying to get better so specific feedback is helpful. Thanks.

tnvoter
06-20-2007, 05:13 PM
awesome!

llamabread
06-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Do you know the whole conversation with the "I appreciate the spirit and the idea..." guy, or was that all he said?

Nice video. Thanks for taking the time to put it togeather.

UCFGavin
06-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Do you know the whole conversation with the "I appreciate the spirit and the idea..." guy, or was that all he said?

yeah, he looked like a guy that came out at the actual event. curious to know how that went. maybe he was just happy to see a lot of people showing some support.

LibertyEagle
06-20-2007, 05:59 PM
I liked the audio. I thought the whole thing was great.

Bryan
06-21-2007, 01:20 AM

Thanks. That was pretty much most of what he said. Just a few words after at most- that was the start of the clip so not sure what was said before, don't think there was much.

Bryan
06-21-2007, 01:27 AM
yeah, he looked like a guy that came out at the actual event. curious to know how that went. maybe he was just happy to see a lot of people showing some support.

Yes, he was part of the event and I think in various way some of them did like that others knew about what is going on in the GOP and that we're showing interest in the election. Overall the responses were good- we'd wave to everyone as they left, most waived back. A few honked with approval as they left, one lady leaving honk profusely (not caught on tape)- I saw she had a "Stop the TTC" (Trans-Texas Corridor) bumpersticker on her car. So she is one who is really connected with the local (property) rights issues.

Bryan
06-21-2007, 01:27 AM
I liked the audio. I thought the whole thing was great.

Thanks everyone! :)

Dan Klaus
06-25-2007, 04:54 AM
enjoyed that immensely..well done!!

austinphish
06-25-2007, 08:26 AM
I like the Houston groups hit the streets attitude. I wish we had a video camera in Austin for the ROT Rally - we did y'all proud there.