PDA

View Full Version : A comment from an minority delegate at the LA GOP convention.

torchbearer
06-04-2012, 10:42 AM
found this comment interesting, it was posted by a minority delegate on a blog.

I was at the convention. I saw things differently. The Ron Paul horde was
intimidating. They had their own security force with shirts that said security.
(these goons weren’t allowed in thank God!). Many of the Ron Paul delegates had
walkie talkies with ear pieces and they would point at delegates and position
themselves right next to ones that they felt could be easily intimidated. The
meeting was chaos from the start! There wasn’t one minute where a Ron Paul
delegate wasn’t making a commotion. If it hadn’t been such an important event it
would have been laughable. I turned to the person next to me and asked if some
“occupy” zealots had infiltrated the group. That’s exactly what it was
like–occupy nut jobs filled with worn out hippie ideas about protests. I liked
some things about Ron Paul before the meeting. Now I just think the whole lot is
dangerously insane! I wouldnt vote for him to run my town sewerage board. And
furthermore, if he is the answer why hasn’t he produced. Paul is just another
bloated windbag politician who has become obsessed with himself! Now he has an
army.

bwahahahahahahaha

fisharmor
06-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Am I mistaken, or wasn't it his side that assaulted and injured an old man?

Dangerously insane, indeed.

torchbearer
06-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Am I mistaken, or wasn't it his side that assaulted and injured an old man?

Dangerously insane, indeed.

he is chewing on sour grapes right now.
those poor guys were swarmed by THE HORDE. :rolleyes:
Ron does have an army though, we were just smarter than their guys.

sailingaway
06-04-2012, 12:37 PM
There were video cameras everywhere. They caught our guys being assaulted. I saw NOTHING like what this guy describes.

kill the banks
06-04-2012, 12:44 PM
There were video cameras everywhere. They caught our guys being assaulted. I saw NOTHING like what this guy describes.

if you tell a lie long enough I guess the public swallows it and the media mafia is happy

sailingaway
06-04-2012, 12:47 PM
if you tell a lie long enough I guess the public swallows it and the media mafia is happy

this version of Henry Herford being taken to the ground after calling out that he has a handicap already has over 111,000 views. And this is only ONE version of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTpLOUxC6Q&feature=g-trend

TheGrinch
06-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Wow, ya know, I used to think that those lower down on the totem pole were just innocent puppets who bought into whatever the establishment and media said, but it's increasingly clear that our political positions have been completely taken over by folks who will lie, steal and cheat just to maintain their power.

Not to say that all those in politics outside of the liberty movement are this way, but the way so many have no conscience to flat out make up crap and cheat is just sickening.

Isaac Bickerstaff
06-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I have no doubt that this guy believes he saw what he said he saw. We are dealing with an unhinged, delusional lot. They tend not to tell lies intentionally, but there doesn't seem to be a lie they won't believe.

jbauer
06-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Anyone watch Brain Games on Discovery last night? Very enlightening and all appliciable to the poltiical arena. New series, basically people are conditioned to do what they're told. A very small percent can actually see the forest for the trees.

torchbearer
06-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Wow, ya know, I used to think that those lower down on the totem pole were just innocent puppets who bought into whatever the establishment and media said, but it's increasingly clear that our political positions have been completely taken over by folks who will lie, steal and cheat just to maintain their power.

Not to say that all those in politics outside of the liberty movement are this way, but the way so many have no conscience to flat out make up crap and cheat is just sickening.

the LAGOP is eaten up to the core with corruption. its a cancer that can no longer be ignored.

cajuncocoa
06-04-2012, 04:59 PM
We've seen the evidence that our side was not the ones instigating the violence. Unfortunately the majority of people who vote -- those who still depend on the msm for their news -- will never know the truth because they will never see those videos. To make matters worse, the LAGOP establishment is spinning the story differently than what we know as truth (and FOX News will, no doubt, put their side of the story front and center).

We need to SHAREBOMB that video on Facebook and Twitter, and through email groups, etc...show your friends, especially those who plan to vote for whomever the GOP nominates.

Warmon
06-04-2012, 06:07 PM
I was at the convention. I saw things differently. The Ron Paul horde was
intimidating. They had their own security force with shirts that said security.
(these goons weren’t allowed in thank God!). Many of the Ron Paul delegates had
walkie talkies with ear pieces and they would point at delegates and position
themselves right next to ones that they felt could be easily intimidated. The
meeting was chaos from the start! There wasn’t one minute where a Ron Paul
delegate wasn’t making a commotion. If it hadn’t been such an important event it
would have been laughable. I turned to the person next to me and asked if some
“occupy” zealots had infiltrated the group. That’s exactly what it was
like–occupy nut jobs filled with worn out hippie ideas about protests. I liked
some things about Ron Paul before the meeting. Now I just think the whole lot is
dangerously insane! I wouldnt vote for him to run my town sewerage board. And
furthermore, if he is the answer why hasn’t he produced. Paul is just another
bloated windbag politician who has become obsessed with himself! Now he has an
army.

I think this is a fake. In my travels around the web I see the same tone and similar postings everywhere - particularly any RP article on yahoo news. It's always the same crap - I used to like some things about RP, until his goon squad zombies showed up at my local whatever. I wouldn't vote for him to be dog catcher now. Those paulbots must be hypnotized. yadda yadda yadda - piss and moan, piss and moan.

CPUd
06-04-2012, 06:23 PM
I think this is a fake. In my travels around the web I see the same tone and similar postings everywhere - particularly any RP article on yahoo news. It's always the same crap - I used to like some things about RP, until his goon squad zombies showed up at my local whatever. I wouldn't vote for him to be dog catcher now. Those paulbots must be hypnotized. yadda yadda yadda - piss and moan, piss and moan.

I got this same feeling when I read it. Whoever wrote that was either paid to do it, or otherwise making an organized attempt to change perceptions.