PDA

View Full Version : Missouri State Wide Caucus June 2, 2012 Full Video

Marc
06-04-2012, 02:21 AM
I was one of the only people to take a high quality video camera and film most of what happened at the Missouri caucus. You can watch the entire edited video which is one and a half hours long here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyvykxmgEyk&feature=youtu.be

On that day our team of Ron Paul supporters also broadcast the events on Ustream.com using their cell phones. There were around 15 total supporters who did this and it was probably the largest live broadcast of any state caucus.

Not shown in the video during the beginning of the caucus was a generic official Santorum video played to unite Santorum and Romney supporters. Billy Long, Sarah Steelman and John Brunner also spoke during the opening events. I did not record this because I wasn't sure if I would have enough memory in my camera to record the more important parts.

I also edited out the process of trying to decide when to eat lunch. This wasted about 45 minutes to an hour of time. The hungry participants lost out and voting for the slates commenced. Lunch recess later began a little past 2PM.

Also not shown towards the end were some people who talked during the platform discussions. They fought over getting more time to speak. Speakers had only three minutes to talk and the lines were full of speakers. A couple of separate ex military people were extremely hateful telling Paul supporters to shut up because they fought for our rights to speak. It was one of the more hostile points of the entire caucus.

Dogsoldier
06-04-2012, 02:32 AM
It was truly painful to watch the first time.I'm not watching it again...lol

Dogsoldier
06-04-2012, 02:03 PM
bump