PDA

View Full Version : Daily Caller Attacks Alex Jones

pcosmar
06-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Blatant hit piece.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/01/bilderberg-bonanza-alex-jones-dances-around-thedcs-questions-video

In the interest of "Both sides of the story".

Sola_Fide
06-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Ah...
So there's the hit piece they are all up in arms about.

paulpwns
06-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Good. Alex Jones is useless.

Anti Federalist
06-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Blatant hit piece.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/01/bilderberg-bonanza-alex-jones-dances-around-thedcs-questions-video

Ahhh, so there's more to the story.

Why am I not surprised?

Thanks for posting that Pete.

GeorgiaAvenger
06-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Alex Jones destroys his own credibility.

He could be a hero if he was serious about it.

Butchie
06-03-2012, 05:15 PM

Yep.

ClydeCoulter
06-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Did they try to do an interview with him before this? Why confront him confrontationally, unless he turned down a one-on-one.

Anti Federalist
06-03-2012, 05:17 PM
LoL @ the Hipster Haters.

"I hated Alex Jones way before it was cool to hate Alex Jones!"

Ya'll crack me up.

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Blatant hit piece.

Hit piece?

They said "Bilderberg bonanza: Alex Jones dances around TheDC’s questions" and guess what, they are right. Jones didn't answer one damn question. He just went off bloviating. He COULD have answered, but he chose not to.

This wasn't a "hit piece" at all. It was the damn truth.

NoOneButPaul
06-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Alex Jones is a tool, I hope we keep a lid on him in Tampa.

Liberty74
06-03-2012, 05:58 PM
The Daily Caller question was a stupid question to being with. The question implied that Bilderberg people have full power to stop/ban protesters, hence if they are all powerful as suggested, how is it that Alex can stand outside and protest - like I said, a stupid question and apparently the interviewer doesn't think freedom of speech exists.

In the end, Alex did answer his question. It's because there is still some freedom left in America. Alex spreads the truth and exposes the criminals while the Daily Caller hides behind it with silly little pointless questions.

PreDeadMan
06-03-2012, 06:02 PM
i have mixed feelings of jones i remember the doug stanhope interview alex jones did with him stanhope cracked me up.

donnay
06-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Hit piece?

They said "Bilderberg bonanza: Alex Jones dances around TheDC’s questions" and guess what, they are right. Jones didn't answer one damn question. He just went off bloviating. He COULD have answered, but he chose not to.

This wasn't a "hit piece" at all. It was the damn truth.

Why did the Dally Caller, in their infinite wisdom, think Alex Jones was worthy of a hit piece and not secret meetings of the power brokers?

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Why did the Dally Caller, in their infinite wisdom, think Alex Jones was worthy of a hit piece and not secret meetings of the power brokers?

It wasn't a "hit piece". It was the TRUTH. You're after truth, right? ;)

dillo
06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/03/paul-krugman-reagan-is-the-keynesian-obama-has-been-the-anti-keynesian/

donnay
06-03-2012, 06:17 PM

I am more concerned about the TRUTH of power brokers making decisions for our future behind closed doors. I am more concerned about the TRUTH of Americans conspiring with foreign dignitaries and governments which is clearly against the Logan Act.

KingNothing
06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
i have mixed feelings of jones i remember the doug stanhope interview alex jones did with him stanhope cracked me up.

That was a really interesting discussion. Alex's take on the theory of eugenics is perfect, though his belief that we're wrapped up in some massive con that culminates in an End Game where 99.9 percent of the population is gone and the remaining elites live forever and enjoy flights to space and short lines at amusement parks is silly.

In almost every single instance I agree with the principles that Jones espouses. Having said that, I believe he's nutty, an avid self-promoter, and a bit of an attention whore.

specsaregood
06-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Which side do I get to be on if i think both the dailycaller and infowars are douchebag factories?

KingNothing
06-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Which side do I get to be on if i think both the dailycaller and infowars are douchebag factories?

The intelligent one.

pcosmar
06-03-2012, 06:41 PM

Well that is why I posted the other side of the story..
Who cares if AJ makes a buck? I thought most here advocated free market capitalism.

But When one is promoting Ron Paul and Has him on interviewing him,, and the other is known for "hookers for Paul" hit pieces.
is it really hard to figure out?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-03-2012, 06:42 PM

They should be trying to Hit Stanhope up for Paul Festival. I'm not sure he's endorsed Paul, but he's a pretty famous lib. Just speaking of him, I noticed he was absent from their list the other day.

John F Kennedy III
06-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Blatant hit piece.

Thanks for posting.

Revolution9
06-03-2012, 07:10 PM

Troll troll troll your boat
Merrily down the stream

Get over it. You aren't after truth. You want frikkin' manners.

Rev9

John F Kennedy III
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Merrily down the stream

Rev9

+rep

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Merrily down the stream

Rev9

Uh huh. And you don't care about facts, I see. There are plenty of things we can post about that are true. It's not necessary to make stuff up. That just makes us look stupid.

ronpaulfollower999
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Oh FFS. The first question they asked is if Chuck Norris was attending Bilderberg. Daily Caller doesn't give a damn about the truth. Alex Jones has turned more people over to Ron Paul than probably 90% of the people on this forum.

donnay
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh FFS. The first question they asked is if Chuck Norris was attending Bilderberg. Daily Caller doesn't give a damn about the truth. Alex Jones has turned more people over to Ron Paul than probably 90% of the people on this forum.

Well said! +rep

NewRightLibertarian
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM

It's the high school mentality rearing its ugly head here. People care more about being the establishment and being apart of the 'cool crowd' than they do about liberty and would turn away millions of dedicated supporters because of their own pathetic, selfish personality flaws.

Revolution9
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Uh huh. And you don't care about facts, I see.

What you see and what is real are two entirely different things it seems. Facts can be presented Joe Friday style or Carl Sagan style or Alex Jones style or Adolf Hitler style. I will acept them as facts AFTER I personally verify the information to my satisfaction. None of you blitherers are gonna change that. That you are so knee jerked about it is indicative of one thing..A closed mind. Fine..it's your mind..don't do with it whatever you can't. I don't even read Alex regularly..maybe once a month but you clowns are off on a trip in lala land over delivery. I have seen it been asked her many times to lay out this long list of lies and I hear about one or two incidents from 15+ years of broadcasting. But the same Alex bashers will post a FOX news hit piece full of lies in a hurry and debate the alacrity of it for endless pages.

I await your next troll. I give you credit there because if you believe these fantasies well...

Rev9

r3volution
06-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Oh FFS. The first question they asked is if Chuck Norris was attending Bilderberg. Daily Caller doesn't give a damn about the truth. Alex Jones has turned more people over to Ron Paul than probably 90% of the people on this forum. i agree , but he and his cult like followers have chased away just as many good people . i listened to alex regularly 10 years ago until i realized that the same fear mongering and sensationalism that fox and rush uses to brainwash people was no different than how alex works .
seriously , if you are so concerned with "truth" when are you going to call alex out on saying the government was going to declare martal law acording to his "inside sources" every 3-6 months for at least the last 10 years ? or ask him why he would tell people that the Russians launched fucking nukes at us in 99 on new years eve ? all the while making millions off getting the poor people that hang on his every word to buy thousands in dehydrated food and water purifiers because "when it happens the stores will be empty" .

it is sicking how LE is being treated by AJ followers , how ive seen countless others treated here and how i have been treated over this very issue here .

RickyJ
06-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Alex Jones destroys his own credibility.

He could be a hero if he was serious about it.

What are you talking about. He didn't destroy any credibility in this video accept maybe that of the Daily Caller. Why is it that the Daily Caller gives a damn about Alex protesting a Bilderberg meeting? Why aren't they protesting too? The Daily Caller got busted here for not going after the Bilderberg crooks and instead focusing on a radio talk show host protesting them. And I don't even care for Alex Jones and I can see that, why can't you?

donnay
06-03-2012, 09:32 PM
i agree , but he and his cult like followers have chased away just as many good people . i listened to alex regularly 10 years ago until i realized that the same fear mongering and sensationalism that fox and rush uses to brainwash people was no different than how alex works .
seriously , if you are so concerned with "truth" when are you going to call alex out on saying the government was going to declare martal law acording to his "inside sources" every 3-6 months for at least the last 10 years ? or ask him why he would tell people that the Russians launched fucking nukes at us in 99 on new years eve ? all the while making millions off getting the poor people that hang on his every word to buy thousands in dehydrated food and water purifiers because "when it happens the stores will be empty" .

it is sicking how LE is being treated by AJ followers , how ive seen countless others treated here and how i have been treated over this very issue here .

You make it sound as though anyone who listens to Alex Jones are morons. Morons who use no discernment or do any research themselves. It is sickening to me how you Anti-AJ followers act! You seriously need to do your own research instead of spewing the same talking points ad nauseam.

Since the National Security Act which was signed post WWII, this country has been acting under the War Powers Act which supposedly gives unequal powers to the Executive Branch of Government. You need to take a look at the Executive Orders for the last 60 years. We have been, what some call, in a soft martial law. At the beginning of this year NDAA was signed into law, it facilities full blown martial law at the stroke of a pen.

AGRP
06-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Alex does a good job at waking people up, but he seems to go overboard at times and run people in circles to the point where no progress is made.

NewRightLibertarian
06-03-2012, 09:40 PM
seriously , if you are so concerned with "truth" when are you going to call alex out on saying the government was going to declare martal law acording to his "inside sources" every 3-6 months for at least the last 10 years ?

Oh, you mean like the NDAA being signed and predator drones being in the skies? That kind of martial law?

r3volution
06-03-2012, 09:41 PM
You make it sound as though anyone who listens to Alex Jones are morons. Morons who use no discernment or do any research themselves. It is sickening to me how you Anti-AJ followers act! You seriously need to do your own research instead of spewing the same talking points ad nauseam.
thats the way you want it to sound if anyone disagress with AJ . i feel the same way about you as i do to anyone that follows AJ , rush , beck , hanity , maddow , olberman , salvage . i actually feel sad , and like LE i dont attack you , yet i get attacked or accused of either being someone im not or the enemy .

Since the National Security Act which was signed post WWII, this country has been acting under the War Powers Act which supposedly gives unequal powers to the Executive Branch of Government. You need to take a look at the Executive Orders for the last 60 years. We have been, what some call, in a soft martial law. At the beginning of this year NDAA was signed into law, it facilities full blown martial law at the stroke of a pen. i know i have been reminded this like i said , about every 3-6 months like clock work right before im told to buy something that will help me survive it .

NewRightLibertarian
06-03-2012, 09:43 PM

Since the National Security Act which was signed post WWII, this country has been acting under the War Powers Act which supposedly gives unequal powers to the Executive Branch of Government. You need to take a look at the Executive Orders for the last 60 years. We have been, what some call, in a soft martial law. At the beginning of this year NDAA was signed into law, it facilities full blown martial law at the stroke of a pen.

These cowards will be badmouthing Alex Jones even when they're in the fucking FEMA Camps. Denial must be the defense mechanism their pea brains need to avoid accepting the harsh realities of the collapsing country we're living in.

r3volution
06-03-2012, 10:13 PM
These cowards will be badmouthing Alex Jones even when they're in the fucking FEMA Camps. Denial must be the defense mechanism their pea brains need to avoid accepting the harsh realities of the collapsing country we're living in.yes . im a coward . you keep living in your "Shitsville, Terrorworld" and talk down to the people that are on your side till they leave it .

bubbleboy
06-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Alex Jones is my boy, go baby go. Pit bull dog spreading truth and teachin how to be an American Hero. I love him, he opened my eyes and taught me about Ron Paul.
I got a water purifier too, hahahaha suck on your government water and drink your fluoride blind little girls.

NewRightLibertarian
06-03-2012, 10:21 PM
yes . im a coward . you keep living in your "Shitsville, Terrorworld" and talk down to the people that are on your side till they leave it .

Well, at least you admit what you are.

Butchie
06-03-2012, 10:23 PM
The Daily Caller question was a stupid question to being with. The question implied that Bilderberg people have full power to stop/ban protesters, hence if they are all powerful as suggested, how is it that Alex can stand outside and protest - like I said, a stupid question and apparently the interviewer doesn't think freedom of speech exists.

In the end, Alex did answer his question. It's because there is still some freedom left in America. Alex spreads the truth and exposes the criminals while the Daily Caller hides behind it with silly little pointless questions.

Their point was that if they can do all the amazing things Alex suggest: Chemtrails, 9/11, etc they could easily have made people like Alex and those protesters dissapear by now, or heck, they could just execute them right there on the spot and cover it up, cuz according to the conspiracy crowd they have to ability to do such things.

Jandrsn21
06-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Daily Caller is a weird website. They let Bob Barr, Jack Hunter, and a slew of non establishment Gop types post their blogs on their site daily. Their coverage of Fast Furious in the conservative media is really second to none. Yet they attack Alex Jones with questions like how much money do you make off your radio show! It's the same strategy the "left" uses, and when the "left" uses it the Daily Caller attacks them for it. These is very pathetic journalism the Daily Caller is engaging in. Why not discuss the issues here instead of picking off the weak links at the protest.

jmdrake
06-03-2012, 10:31 PM

:rolleyes: Sure LE. Hate on AJ all you want. Those were a series of stupid non sequitor questions.

1) AJ has probably made less money fighting the globalists than Tucker Carlson made sucking up to them. How much money did Tucker Carlson make setting up Ron Paul to look like a whoremonger back in 2007/2008?

2) The Bilderberg Group doesn't want to draw attention to itself. Arresting a bunch of protesters would have the opposite effect of what they want. Have you ever studied Ghandi? The more the British arrested Ghandi and his supporters the more powerful they became.

But hey, if you like the DC's style of journalism then you should love the Maddow/Rand Paul "civil rights" interview.

jmdrake
06-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Did they try to do an interview with him before this? Why confront him confrontationally, unless he turned down a one-on-one.

It's called "revenge journalism". Tucker Carlson's probably still ticked about this even though Alex Jones had nothing to do with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QesXS7ygY2g

Eisenhower
06-03-2012, 10:39 PM
why all the hate on alex jones sigh

TheBlackPeterSchiff
06-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Love the folks in here that actually have faith in the American political process.

"Oooohhhhs nooosss, Shut up Alex Jones!!! There is a convention coming and he might make us look baaaaad" :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 10:49 PM
:rolleyes: Sure LE. Hate on AJ all you want. Those were a series of stupid non sequitor questions.

1) AJ has probably made less money fighting the globalists than Tucker Carlson made sucking up to them. How much money did Tucker Carlson make setting up Ron Paul to look like a whoremonger back in 2007/2008?

2) The Bilderberg Group doesn't want to draw attention to itself. Arresting a bunch of protesters would have the opposite effect of what they want. Have you ever studied Ghandi? The more the British arrested Ghandi and his supporters the more powerful they became.

But hey, if you like the DC's style of journalism then you should love the Maddow/Rand Paul "civil rights" interview.

Nice try, but I'm not fond of either Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson.

I they they both are shills.

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 10:52 PM
What you see and what is real are two entirely different things it seems. Facts can be presented Joe Friday style or Carl Sagan style or Alex Jones style or Adolf Hitler style. I will acept them as facts AFTER I personally verify the information to my satisfaction. None of you blitherers are gonna change that. That you are so knee jerked about it is indicative of one thing..A closed mind. Fine..it's your mind..don't do with it whatever you can't. I don't even read Alex regularly..maybe once a month but you clowns are off on a trip in lala land over delivery. I have seen it been asked her many times to lay out this long list of lies and I hear about one or two incidents from 15+ years of broadcasting. But the same Alex bashers will post a FOX news hit piece full of lies in a hurry and debate the alacrity of it for endless pages.

I await your next troll. I give you credit there because if you believe these fantasies well...

Rev9

What the hell are you talking about NOW?

The OP said Jones was "attacked". I said he wasn't; that the headline of the article was true. Jones DID refuse to answer the questions posed him.

Now, if that pisses you off, well, too bad.

jmdrake
06-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Nice try, but I'm not fond of either Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson.

I they they both are shills.

I didn't say you were a fan of Tucker Carlson. But you were acting like the DC's questions were legit. Glad to see I was mistaken and you agree that it was a ridiculous hit piece.

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 10:53 PM
I didn't say you were a fan of Tucker Carlson. But you were acting like the DC's questions were legit. Glad to see I was mistaken and you agree that it was a ridiculous hit piece.

The title is about Jones refusing to answer any questions. He DID refuse.

jmdrake
06-03-2012, 11:12 PM
The title is about Jones refusing to answer any questions. He DID refuse.

The title of the thread is "Daily Caller Attacks Alex Jones". They did attack Alex Jones. I recall not that many months ago Ron Paul refused to answer questions of a certain CNN "journalist". We all praised him for that. At least I did.

John F Kennedy III
06-03-2012, 11:55 PM

+rep for 100% truth

John F Kennedy III
06-03-2012, 11:59 PM

Rev9

Perfect post.

+rep

John F Kennedy III
06-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Love the folks in here that actually have faith in the American political process.

"Oooohhhhs nooosss, Shut up Alex Jones!!! There is a convention coming and he might make us look baaaaad" :rolleyes:

:D

Right?

KingRobbStark
06-04-2012, 12:13 AM
This thread is usless. I dont know much about this Alex Jones, but the people defending (and attacking him) need to calm the fuck down. We all have our opinions, lets just be respectful. Respect can win over some of your most arduous opponents.

XTreat
06-04-2012, 12:14 AM
that wasnt even a very good hit piece.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-04-2012, 05:03 AM
2) The Bilderberg Group doesn't want to draw attention to itself. Arresting a bunch of protesters would have the opposite effect of what they want.

I doubt they care anymore. By the time everyone knows about something, the "behind the scenes" shit is usually going on elsewhere. And they actually did arrest a few people for pretty much nothing.

Chrysamere
06-04-2012, 05:47 AM
It saddens me that so many obviously very intelligent people here take Alex Jones seriously. When something is 10%, he will make it 20% so it sounds more dangerous, he's just another fear monger. Actually, he's worse than the other fearmongers, he takes important topics and makes a complete joke out of them.

You know why people don't take you seriously when you talk about stopping a globalist agenda? Because of people like Alex Jones.

I hope you people will wake up one day and snap out of it.

LibertyEagle
06-04-2012, 05:54 AM
It saddens me that so many obviously very intelligent people here take Alex Jones seriously. When something is 10%, he will make it 20% so it sounds more dangerous, he's just another fear monger. Actually, he's worse than the other fearmongers, he takes important topics and makes a complete joke out of them.

You know why people don't take you seriously when you talk about stopping a globalist agenda? Because of people like Alex Jones.

Now that, I agree with you on.

Travlyr
06-04-2012, 06:01 AM

Who else is consistently exposing the globalist agenda?

Chrysamere
06-04-2012, 06:16 AM

He isn't exposing any agenda, he makes up an agenda for them and then spews that crap everyday. Let's take Bilderberg, the problem with Bilderberg is that a group of very powerful people, some of them democraticly elected, come together to talk and maybe even make decisions about our future secret. Instead of adressing that, he starts making up stories about what their supposed agenda is this year, like the Ron Paul assassination that they've been supposedly talking about for 3 years in a row now. You don't really buy that bullshit do you?

Travlyr
06-04-2012, 06:23 AM
He isn't exposing any agenda, he makes up an agenda for them and then spews that crap everyday. Let's take Bilderberg, the problem with Bilderberg is that a group of very powerful people, some of them democraticly elected, come together to talk and maybe even make decisions about our future secret. Instead of adressing that, he starts making up stories about what their supposed agenda is this year, like the Ron Paul assassination that they've been supposedly talking about for 3 years in a row now. You don't really buy that bullshit do you?

I haven't heard anything about Ron Paul assassination so I don't know what you are talking about with that. But the globalist agenda is real and it is criminal. I'm glad Alex keeps talking about it and all the other conspiracies that are proven as fact.

angelatc
06-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Daily Caller is a weird website. They let Bob Barr, Jack Hunter, and a slew of non establishment Gop types post their blogs on their site daily. Their coverage of Fast Furious in the conservative media is really second to none. Yet they attack Alex Jones with questions like how much money do you make off your radio show! It's the same strategy the "left" uses, and when the "left" uses it the Daily Caller attacks them for it. These is very pathetic journalism the Daily Caller is engaging in. Why not discuss the issues here instead of picking off the weak links at the protest.

I don't like it, so don't misunderstand my point. My assumption is that they have annointed themselves gatekeepers. They believe that the chemtrail/truther contingent hurts the overall movement, so they're content to drive them away while openly ridiculing them in order to illustrate to the mainstream GOP that liberty doesn't equate to crazy.

I wish I could have said that better. I'm not into health food, I don't believe they're spraying chemicals on us every day, and I don't think the government brought down the towers. But as long as you're willing to knock on doors, make calls and spend money, I think it's great that we can get along. The Republicans aren't of that mindset though.

Sujan
06-04-2012, 07:29 AM
What Alex Jones is doing is a classic marketing tric, which is a lot used in the stockmarket business also.

Which is….just predict 1000x different things every month and eventually something will become true just because of statistics.
If you buy 1000 lottery tickets every month you’re bound to win a few times a nice prize.

And if you win, magnify this tenfold on your website.

donnay
06-04-2012, 08:04 AM
thats the way you want it to sound if anyone disagress with AJ . i feel the same way about you as i do to anyone that follows AJ , rush , beck , hanity , maddow , olberman , salvage . i actually feel sad , and like LE i dont attack you , yet i get attacked or accused of either being someone im not or the enemy .
i know i have been reminded this like i said , about every 3-6 months like clock work right before im told to buy something that will help me survive it .

Disagreeing with something Alex says is one thing, but the ad hominem attacks and dredging up things Alex may or may not have done 20 years ago becomes tiresome.

If someone posts a thread with Alex Jones' name in the title, it is like ringing a dinner bell! Swarms of barracudas circle the thread--ravenous and hungry to kill their prey--metaphorically speaking. My advice to you or anyone else who hates Alex Jones, his family and crew; Ignore the thread--move on. We don't need your input on how Alex Jones eats little children in the morning, or how Alex Jones disses woman, or how Alex Jones is a loud mouth bully--blah...blah...blah. Bottom line is, coming into a thread to hijack it with ad hominem attacks is pretty damn childish. It's time for all of you to put your big boy/girl pants on and get over it!

i know i have been reminded this like i said , about every 3-6 months like clock work right before im told to buy something that will help me survive it .

If you must be told how to do something, then it is time you start to think for yourself. After all, when the defecation hits the rotating oscillator, those of us who have been paying attention will at least not be blindsided by it.

LibertyEagle
06-04-2012, 08:25 AM

Are you serious?

Even people like Phyllis Schlafly have been doing it for YEARS.

Voluntary Man
06-04-2012, 08:25 AM
personally, i didn't hear the accusation, but I'm not a regular listener, either (my AJ tolerance reaches it's limit, after several consecutive episodes, and i have to decompress, sometimes for months or years, before i can put my toes back in those waters....I'm not one of the haters, though; it's just a style issue, for me). but, i wouldn't be surprised if 120 psychopaths who think they own the planet were eating children. after all, someone is eating them, and the bilderbergers would be at the top of MY list of candidates for that particular perversion. if anything, I'm less surprised that AJ would make the accusation than that he'd back away from it. he must be afraid of a lawsuit, because, of course, as likely as the truth of the accusation may be, good luck proving it.

Chrysamere
06-04-2012, 08:31 AM
My advice to you or anyone else who hates Alex Jones, his family and crew; Ignore the thread--move on.

No, I won't ignore it. It's a forum, we're here to discuss things, and I'm not going to ignore infowars/alex jones propaganda and fearmongering if it gets posted here.

Danke
06-04-2012, 08:34 AM
LoL @ the Hipster Haters.

"I hated Alex Jones way before it was cool to hate Alex Jones!"

Ya'll crack me up.

"Hipster Haters."

That's a pretty good one, sailor boy, +rep.

wrestlingwes_8
06-04-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm not into health food, I don't believe they're spraying chemicals on us every day, and I don't think the government brought down the towers.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm in the Ron Paul forums or the Sean Hannity forums....a bit of advice, take the red pill next time, jeesh

Danke
06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
all the while making millions off getting the poor people that hang on his every word to buy thousands in dehydrated food and water purifiers because "when it happens the stores will be empty" .

The Mormons have been doing this and more for decades. Do you buy insurance?

Danke
06-04-2012, 08:51 AM

You make a good point. Supposedly AJ was offered a Rush Limbaugh type show with making the big bucks but turned it down.

donnay
06-04-2012, 08:51 AM
No, I won't ignore it. It's a forum, we're here to discuss things, and I'm not going to ignore infowars/alex jones propaganda and fearmongering if it gets posted here.

Then let's discuss...

Danke
06-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Then let's discuss...

Does anyone know if the stories he tells about children being abducted here (for the rich and powerful) and abused (including torture and death) are true? Not randomly, but organized, even the CPS is involved. He even says a lot end up overseas, like Saudi Arabia.

pcosmar
06-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I find it odd being in a role of "defending" Alex Jones. I was just trying to counter BULLSHIT.
I have never listened to Alex Jones on the radio,, Don't follow his web site.
I have seen videos posted here, and read some of the articles. He has been a solid supporter of Ron Paul and has a number of Liberty related issues.

On the other hand,, the Daily Caller is a propaganda rag. Tucker Carlson is bastard that ran the "Hookers for Paul" hit piece.
He likes to play at the liberty community while sabotaging it.

The two are night and day different. It's a no brainer.

And my distrust of the government comes from my own research.. From growing up in the Vietnam era, from knowing about and researching MK Ultra. From watching the Iran Contra scandal play out live.. and dozens of other stories,,,in my lifetime.

From what I have seen AJ is at least on the right side of things.

pcosmar
06-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know if the stories he tells about children being abducted here (for the rich and powerful) and abused (including torture and death) are true? Not randomly, but organized, even the CPS is involved. He even says a lot end up overseas, like Saudi Arabia.

You mean like the Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal? Or the multiple stories of CPS abuse and kidnapping. (that can fill whole other threads)

ZenBowman
06-04-2012, 09:12 AM
He runs hit pieces on 90% of the world's institutions, the golden rule in action here.

donnay
06-04-2012, 09:31 AM

Franklin Cover up was just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwBBK7MOtDU&feature=related

Nancy Schaefer and her husband were murdered. MSM is reporting this - if they even are reporting it - as a "murder/suicide."

This video shows Nancy Schaefer and Alex Jones exposing the crimes and cruelty of CPS. Discussing the problem and the solution.

READ about the Texas Youth Commission Scandal:
http://houston.metblogs.com/2007/04/05/texas-youth-commission-scandal/

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/270307_ranger_rape.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/28/AR20070328018...

Young offender commits suicide at Texas Youth Commission facility

02:09 PM CDT on Wednesday, March 18, 2009
By EMILY RAMSHAW / The Dallas Morning News

eramshaw@dallasnews.com

We have the latest coming out Penn State and Sundusky.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-04-2012, 10:15 AM

Figure Alex Jones is a reverse marketed celebrity working for the CIA. The KGB in the old Soviet Union created these kinds of celebrities in order to keep the Slavic and Muslim states submissive to Russia. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the CIA then did exit interviews with former KGB agents.
Alex Jones can go where Alex Jones wants to go. No one in lessor authority is going to hassle him without them getting a very stern talking to.
In comparison, you and I can't go where we want to go. This is the problem with these kinds of characters. They really don't have an agenda other than to sway public opinion towards that which happens below the conscience of the belly in place of that which is in the best interest of the people.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-04-2012, 10:28 AM
I find it odd being in a role of "defending" Alex Jones. I was just trying to counter BULLSHIT.
I have never listened to Alex Jones on the radio,, Don't follow his web site.
I have seen videos posted here, and read some of the articles. He has been a solid supporter of Ron Paul and has a number of Liberty related issues.

On the other hand,, the Daily Caller is a propaganda rag. Tucker Carlson is bastard that ran the "Hookers for Paul" hit piece.
He likes to play at the liberty community while sabotaging it.

The two are night and day different. It's a no brainer.

And my distrust of the government comes from my own research.. From growing up in the Vietnam era, from knowing about and researching MK Ultra. From watching the Iran Contra scandal play out live.. and dozens of other stories,,,in my lifetime.

From what I have seen AJ is at least on the right side of things.

If I am reverse marketed as a popular albeit extremist idiot and then turn around to campaign as a supporter of Ron Paul, how is that supposed to be helping Ron Paul? Alex Jones is part of a disinformation campaign created by the CIA. This nation has a thoughtless national best interest which, as much as it pains me to say it, involves rolling downhill and doing as much humping as possible. Alex Jones is one of many humpers working for the CIA.
Oh, did the CIA create E-System and other corporations? Yes. In the past, have members of the media worked for the CIA? Yes.

nbruno322
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Daily Caller is fake libertarian Tucker Carlson's "news" org.

Tucker is a hollow establishment sellout masquerading as a "libertarian", especially his vile and interventionist foreign policy advocacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCCQeTyID-w&feature=plcp

r3volution
06-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Disagreeing with something Alex says is one thing, but the ad hominem attacks and dredging up things Alex may or may not have done 20 years ago becomes tiresome.

If someone posts a thread with Alex Jones' name in the title, it is like ringing a dinner bell! Swarms of barracudas circle the thread--ravenous and hungry to kill their prey--metaphorically speaking. My advice to you or anyone else who hates Alex Jones, his family and crew; Ignore the thread--move on. We don't need your input on how Alex Jones eats little children in the morning, or how Alex Jones disses woman, or how Alex Jones is a loud mouth bully--blah...blah...blah. Bottom line is, coming into a thread to hijack it with ad hominem attacks is pretty damn childish. It's time for all of you to put your big boy/girl pants on and get over it!

If you must be told how to do something, then it is time you start to think for yourself. After all, when the defecation hits the rotating oscillator, those of us who have been paying attention will at least not be blindsided by it. you are delusional and need professional help . seriously , that is one of the most bat shit crazy things i have ever read .
screw it , the damage to RP has been done and its to late in the game to change that so im done with this ..

pcosmar
06-04-2012, 12:03 PM
that is one of the most bat shit crazy things i have ever read .
screw it

NO,
MK Ultra was batshit crazy. That was our Government.
The Gulf of Tonkin Lie was Batshit crazy,, That cost tens of thousands of lives.
Oliver North is Batshit crazy as was the whole Iran Contra mess.. He is an MSM celebrity.

That is batshit crazy.

NewRightLibertarian
06-04-2012, 12:06 PM
you are delusional and need professional help . seriously , that is one of the most bat shit crazy things i have ever read .
screw it , the damage to RP has been done and its to late in the game to change that so im done with this ..

So you're quitting the movement? Is that what you are saying? Wow, you really weren't kidding when you called yourself a coward.

NewRightLibertarian
06-04-2012, 12:09 PM
If I am reverse marketed as a popular albeit extremist idiot and then turn around to campaign as a supporter of Ron Paul, how is that supposed to be helping Ron Paul? Alex Jones is part of a disinformation campaign created by the CIA. This nation has a thoughtless national best interest which, as much as it pains me to say it, involves rolling downhill and doing as much humping as possible. Alex Jones is one of many humpers working for the CIA.
Oh, did the CIA create E-System and other corporations? Yes. In the past, have members of the media worked for the CIA? Yes.

So you have no evidence of any of this and you're just babbling incoherently without any proof? Doesn't surprise me.

Tucker is a hollow establishment sellout masquerading as a "libertarian", especially his vile and interventionist foreign policy advocacy.

But the truth deniers will defend his organization and their slimy 'reporters' just to get some digs in on loyal liberty activists and pro-Paul news organizations. Just shows how much they care about liberty (they don't)

pcosmar
06-04-2012, 12:12 PM
that is one of the most bat shit crazy things i have ever read .

Echos of Rudy Giuliani.

JK/SEA
06-04-2012, 12:17 PM
after watching that bilderberg lapdog from the daily caller trying to troll Alex, i can only say that AJ has gained a few more plus reps from me.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-04-2012, 12:42 PM
NO,
MK Ultra was batshit crazy. That was our Government.
The Gulf of Tonkin Lie was Batshit crazy,, That cost tens of thousands of lives.
Oliver North is Batshit crazy as was the whole Iran Contra mess.. He is an MSM celebrity.

That is batshit crazy.

Don't forget the fake Bin Laden assassination. They think they can keep telling that lie until it becomes truth.

echebota
06-04-2012, 12:54 PM
I didn't see any substance in the interview at all. If it was a hit piece, it was a hit piece on DC. The interviewer came out as a complete tool, not knowing what is Alex standing against/for and asking some pointless idiotic questions. Alex is a little nutty, but he is in a libertarian camp. Let's just accept with gratitude what he does for the cause of liberty. Can it be done better - YES. But it's not a contest, any contribution is good.

As far as Alex making $, I have no problem with him or anybody making $ on anything that does not violate people's liberty. We are here to promote a free market after all.

AGRP
06-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Alex is good for entertainment and to keep up on certain issues. He does a great job at that, but you have to realize what state of mind the continual steam of attack stories puts you in if you are constantly hearing and reading it. I can't take listening to an hour of his show before I can feel myself start to go crazy and not know what to do for my own safety like Im under attack for anything and everything. The constant state of fear is bad. No matter where it is coming from.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-04-2012, 02:11 PM
ITT: info skirmish

Zippyjuan
06-04-2012, 02:33 PM

Alex Jones's net worth is reported to be $5 million. His website, Infowars, takes in $2000 a day in ad revenue which comes to $730,000 a year. http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.infowars.com Then you have his radio show, Prison Planet, and Alex Jones.com plus all the stuff he sells. He is doing OK.

For comparison, the Top One Percent has an annual household income of $380,000 a year. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/17/measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income/ This would make Jones a part of the Elite he likes to rail against. (he is not quite there in net wealth which would be $8 million but he is certainly in the Top Ten Percent by that measure).

pcosmar
06-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Alex Jones's net worth is reported to be $5 million. His website, Infowars, takes in $2000 a day in ad revenue which comes to $730,000 a year. http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.infowars.com

Good for him.

Now post the MSM take. ABC CNN Faux etc.

Tucker Carlsons is about $8 million.

JK/SEA
06-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Were'nt most of our founding fathers wealthy?....this veiled rancor of AJ's income is extremely irrelevant, and flies in the face of Liberty and Freedom.

Is AJ'S problem with 'the Elite' tied to their wealth?...or is it something else?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Alex Jones's net worth is reported to be $5 million. His website, Infowars, takes in $2000 a day in ad revenue which comes to $730,000 a year. http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.infowars.com Then you have his radio show, Prison Planet, and Alex Jones.com plus all the stuff he sells. He is doing OK.

For comparison, the Top One Percent has an annual household income of $380,000 a year. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/17/measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income/ This would make Jones a part of the Elite he likes to rail against. (he is not quite there in net wealth which would be $8 million but he is certainly in the Top Ten Percent by that measure).

I don't think that's what they are talking about when they talk about "elites."

You must be thinking of the occupy movement.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-05-2012, 10:34 AM
So you have no evidence of any of this and you're just babbling incoherently without any proof? Doesn't surprise me.

But the truth deniers will defend his organization and their slimy 'reporters' just to get some digs in on loyal liberty activists and pro-Paul news organizations. Just shows how much they care about liberty (they don't)

I'm not going to write a fiction novel about how the CIA reverse marketed Alex Jones. I'm just putting out the novel idea of how they did it which should be enough. The KGB practiced this tactic of loading up the media with reverse marketed celebrities. The Soviet Union fell. After it did so, former KGB agents were exit interviewed by the CIA.
Make your own determinations. Where does Alex Jones go? He goes where he wants to. He goes where you can't go. What is Alex Jones agenda? In my opinion, it is to confuse.
Another person who has been reverse marketed by the CIA, in my opinion, is George Noory.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Were'nt most of our founding fathers wealthy?....this veiled rancor of AJ's income is extremely irrelevant, and flies in the face of Liberty and Freedom.

Is AJ'S problem with 'the Elite' tied to their wealth?...or is it something else?

Speaking of conspiracies, they recently did a retest of OJ Simpsons DNA and found out they were off by a letter. In actuality, it belonged to AJ Foyt. Don't quote me on this. As a typical man, I take absolutely no responsibility.

bizz
06-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I lost a lot of respect for AJ during the whole collective bargaining battle here in WI. I always took things he said with a grain of salt. But during that whole fiasco he was just spouting flat out lies about Walker and what was happening in the state. Contrary to what what Jones and his socialist buddy Tarpley said, the banksters where not stealing from the Unions and giving it their wealthy friends. The only robbery going on was 40 years of theft by Union thugs and crony politicians to WI taxpayers.

IMO Beck, AJ, Rush, Hannity are all the same. When it comes right down to it they aren't messangers of light and truth. They are just simple buisnessmen trying to gain more listeners. They fire up their base with a bunch of verbal brawndo and half truths and the idiocracy just eats it up.

PaulineDisciple
06-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Alex is good for entertainment and to keep up on certain issues. He does a great job at that, but you have to realize what state of mind the continual steam of attack stories puts you in if you are constantly hearing and reading it. I can't take listening to an hour of his show before I can feel myself start to go crazy and not know what to do for my own safety like Im under attack for anything and everything. The constant state of fear is bad. No matter where it is coming from.
These are my thoughts about Alex as well, sometimes he is too abrasive even to people that are on his side but I still listen to him to keep up on current events. If you want someone that is more about coming up with solutions instead of lamenting about our problems, listen to Mark Koernke's Intelligence Report, Monday-Friday from 7am-9am Central time on The MicroEffect and when you call, he is always respectful and will let you talk as much as you want. And he has been exposing the NWO for a long time.

Here's a link:
http://www.themicroeffect.com/