PDA

View Full Version : So did we get the LA delegates or not?

plandr
06-02-2012, 08:47 PM
I can't find a clear answer.

sailingaway
06-02-2012, 08:51 PM
You won't get one. Yes we did. But they said theirs that they elected are the true delegates. Obviously we had a super majority and the rules committee with our guy created new rules overturning theirs. But both slates will be presented to RNC. Our video showing a 70 year old man - our new rules chair - having his prosthetic hip snapped (per the accounts there) and showing the clear supermajority of delegates on our side turning their back to the old guard chair who refused to step down when the new chair was elected, may sway things in our direction. There is no way they look good in that.

torchbearer
06-02-2012, 08:52 PM
not sure how to answer that.
We have 27 delegates for now.
with a likelihood that the number will stand, but that won't be known until the slate is credentialed.

paulbot24
06-02-2012, 11:18 PM
I enjoy watching the awkward position all this puts Mr. Rominee in. If he speaks up against the Paul people, his beloved media will say he is "alienating" all the young necomers to the party (which is exactly what he is doing), when Team Unity is supposed to be, well, doing just that, uniting all of us. It will also draw attention to the battles we are still fighting for delegates in a race that is officially over. I mean, it is officially over isn't it Mr. Rominee? Sir? Are you feeling okay?