PDA

View Full Version : A surprisingly good story on the LA GOP Convention by local news

JWZguy
06-02-2012, 05:45 PM
http://www.ktbs.com/news/Breaking-Ron-Paul-supporters-takeover-Louisiana-Republican-State-Convention/-/144844/14439858/-/2c86yt/-/index.html

torchbearer
06-02-2012, 05:50 PM
good article. not complete but good.

torchbearer
06-02-2012, 05:52 PM
they wouldn't allow media or guest into the convention. the last convention they were allowed in.
at one point, i did see a local news camera man setting up, but then he was taking it down. i missed what caused his departure, but he was hanging around outside when we got out.

JWZguy
06-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Whew....I almost drove all the way there to livestream it as a guest. Guess it's good I wasn't able to. I heard we got plenty of video of all the shenanigans, though.

Thanks for your hard work torchbearer!

No1butPaul
06-02-2012, 06:24 PM
they wouldn't allow media or guest into the convention. the last convention they were allowed in.
at one point, i did see a local news camera man setting up, but then he was taking it down. i missed what caused his departure, but he was hanging around outside when we got out.

Can you explain this, "Police say Henry Herford was charged with one count of entering and remaining after being forbidden, a misdemeanor." How could he have been charged with entering and remaining? What is that BS?

torchbearer
06-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Can you explain this, "Police say Henry Herford was charged with one count of entering and remaining after being forbidden, a misdemeanor." How could he have been charged with entering and remaining? What is that BS?

when mr herford began using his mic to run business, the former chair told him to turn it off. after mr. herford ignored his out-of-order request, the former chairman had the uniformed thugs remove him, or should i say, attempt to move him but break his hip.
the officers were apparently the paid hired muscle of the SCC and were probably prepped ahead of time to look for trouble from us.

the good thing about this charge is- we could bring it to trial by waving the fine. and then prove in a court of law with our minutes that mr. herford was indeed the real chair and that the deposed chair, villere made a false claim that led to a false arrest. which is also a crime.
i hope villere gets both criminal and civil suits filed against him by mr. herford.

seawolf
06-02-2012, 06:38 PM
The Republican National Committee is going to be very busy deciding on which delegations should be seated, first Oklahoma, now Louisiana and I guess there will be other States that will be heard.

The Ron Paul Nation is not going to go quietly into the night and bow at the alter of the Establishment State GOP Apparatus.

drummergirl
06-02-2012, 06:44 PM
i hope villere gets both criminal and civil suits filed against him by mr. herford.

I hope he ends up penniless and behind bars.

FSP-Rebel
06-02-2012, 06:44 PM
the good thing about this charge is- we could bring it to trial by waving the fine. and then prove in a court of law with our minutes that mr. herford was indeed the real chair and that the deposed chair, villere made a false claim that led to a false arrest. which is also a crime.
Make an example out of the creep!

JWZguy
06-02-2012, 06:47 PM
when mr herford began using his mic to run business, the former chair told him to turn it off. after mr. herford ignored his out-of-order request, the former chairman had the uniformed thugs remove him, or should i say, attempt to move him but break his hip.
the officers were apparently the paid hired muscle of the SCC and were probably prepped ahead of time to look for trouble from us.

Please please please let this happen. What happened today should never have been possible in America. These criminals should behind bars - and the guys who abused the power of their badges should be held accountable as well.

FSP-Rebel
06-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Someone should also write an op-ed to a local paper putting the police (officers on scene, not in general) on blast for throwing their weight around before checking the facts like they should have.

romancito
06-02-2012, 07:01 PM
The Republican National Committee is going to be very busy deciding on which delegations should be seated, first Oklahoma, now Louisiana and I guess there will be other States that will be heard.

The Ron Paul Nation is not going to go quietly into the night and bow at the alter of the Establishment State GOP Apparatus.

The Contest Committee is made up of elected public officials - politicians, by regions.

I submit that these politicians need to be called out as soon as possible for their need to be fair and just otherwise a removal campaign could put them out of office.

sailingaway
06-02-2012, 09:14 PM
The Contest Committee is made up of elected public officials - politicians, by regions.

I submit that these politicians need to be called out as soon as possible for their need to be fair and just otherwise a removal campaign could put them out of office.

We need to get our video circulated widely. That is what we did with St Charles and it worked. Even today, they seated ST Charles in order to make that dispute (where we had video and they looked awful) go away.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-02-2012, 09:17 PM

That would be some icing.

Please please please let this happen. What happened today should never have been possible in America. These criminals should behind bars - and the guys who abused the power of their badges should be held accountable as well.

Agree.