PDA

View Full Version : Donderoooo Explodes! Attacks Jack Hunter About Thomas Massie

Sola_Fide
06-02-2012, 12:20 AM
hxtp://dailycaller.com/2012/05/23/a-republican-revolution-in-kentucky/2/

Jack Hunter is an Islamo-fascist! I didn't know that!:)

Ericdondero

Jack Hunter says "there was no conservativism to be found" in the Bush administration from 2000 to 2008. I guess that's why Bush got hammered by the liberal media for proposingradical libertarian Social Security privatization that came straight from the Cato Institute in 2005.

And let's not forget, then Mayor of Baltimore O'Malley, now Governor of Maryland said the following of Bush:

"He's like a 9/11 terrorist," for all his "severe cuts to local and state governments."

Run that by us again LINO (libertairan in name only) Hunter? The MD Guv accused Bush of being like a terrorist for wanting to cut the size of government, and you have the audacity to come to a respectable site like The Daily Caller, and spew nonsense that he was some sort of big government guy. Sorry bub, but last time I checked privatization of Social Security and cuts to government spending were staples of both conservatism and libertarianism.

Ericdondero

No, I'd go a step further and call Hunter a leftie Fascist. He defends Islamo-Fascism at every opportunity. Blame America First is the cry of the NeoNazi pricks like Hunter. They're just fine with Jews sent to the gas chambers. They're ok with American women being forced to wear burkas from head to toe. Gays hung from lampposts in Tehran. Hey, for Hunter and his Hate America First followers, "that's none of our business." Booze and gambling outlawed, marijuana smokers jailed for life under Sharia? For Hunter it's "Sharia law,"??? What's that? That's just some sort of bogus deal cooked up by Pamela Geller and those Islamo-phobes.

Hunter is beyond Lefty. He's into Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, Code Pink, Daily Kos, Bradley Manning support anything that will kill the United States of America treason.

Eric Dondero, Publisher
LibertarianRepublican.net

Ericdondero

There's a whole slew of "Ron Paulists" in Congress. About 180 or so of them. Lefist on foreign policy, America-haters, side with our Islamist enemies at every opportunity. They're called Democrats.

specsaregood
06-02-2012, 12:29 AM
lol, i wonder what dondero's username is/was here.

roho76
06-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Wow. How did this guy ever work for Ron? I can see maybe for a week or so until they figured out he was an idiot but not for as long as he did. This guy always talks about "leftist facism" yet he spews right wing crap and sticks up for the Bush's. Seriously this guy is trying to hijack libertarianism. His claims of absolute authority over libertarianism and it's branding is absurd. He thinks he owns the party.

Sola_Fide
06-02-2012, 06:13 AM
lol, i wonder what dondero's username is/was here.

I have a few guesses but I wouldn't want to insult anybody.

angelatc
06-02-2012, 06:27 AM
He's just hoping Hunter will respond. Never attack down is sort of a blogging rule, so getting a popular blogger to defend himself would be a feather in Dondero's hat.

ETA - these are comments from TDC? He's just trying to drive traffic.

Matt Collins
06-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Jack has never claimed to be a libertarian. He is more of a Constitutional / paleoconservative type.

Kluge
06-02-2012, 06:36 AM
He's just hoping Hunter will respond. Never attack down is sort of a blogging rule, so getting a popular blogger to defend himself would be a feather in Dondero's hat.

ETA - these are comments from TDC? He's just trying to drive traffic.

He's desperate. Hope Hunter ignores the little weasel.

Sola_Fide
06-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Jack has never claimed to be a libertarian. He is more of a Constitutional / paleoconservative type.

True. And Dondero *always* claims to be a libertarian but he is more of a Trotskyite/Wilsonian type:toady:

trey4sports
06-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Stupid is as stupid does...

TruthisTreason
06-02-2012, 08:02 AM
"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."--Proverbs 26:11.

brushfire
06-02-2012, 08:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDo-T5rHLk

LibertyEagle
06-02-2012, 08:35 AM
True. And Dondero *always* claims to be a libertarian but he is more of a Trotskyite/Wilsonian type:toady:

ROFLMAO.

LibertyEagle
06-02-2012, 08:36 AM
The little weasel is just trying to make himself relevant.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Dondero is proof that the "I trust Benton because Ron Paul trusts him" crowd hasn't thought their rationale all the way through.

Dondero still continues to use his 'former Ron Paul aide' badge to get unwarranted attention almost a decade since his 2003 firing. It's a sorry sight.

Origanalist
06-02-2012, 11:02 AM
The little weasel is just trying to make himself relevant.

I suggest breaking the link so that we're not helping to give Dondero the hits that he's wanting.

I don't even know who he is, but after reading this I'm not clicking.

Sola_Fide
06-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Dondero is proof that the "I trust Benton because Ron Paul trusts him" crowd hasn't thought their rationale all the way through.

Not a bad point...

Brett85
06-02-2012, 09:08 PM
How can someone with those views be the editor of something called "The Libertarian Republican?"

jj-
06-02-2012, 09:13 PM

Dondero still continues to use his 'former Ron Paul aide' badge to get unwarranted attention almost a decade since his 2003 firing. It's a sorry sight.

Sort of unrelated, but it's funny that Matt Collins won't ever be half as significant as Dondero is, despite claiming that he won MN.

Matt Collins
06-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Sort of unrelated, but it's funny that Matt Collins won't ever be half as significant as Dondero is, despite claiming that he won MN.http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg
LOLwut?

LibertyEagle
06-02-2012, 09:59 PM
How can someone with those views be the editor of something called "The Libertarian Republican?"

I would imagine that he started it. lol

LibertyEagle
06-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Eric Dondero Rittberg is his name.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/23206_733113561_9144_n.jpg

Bastiat's The Law
06-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Eric Dondero Rittberg is his name.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/23206_733113561_9144_n.jpg
He looks like a wife beater, oh wait he IS a wife beater! :D

angelatc
06-03-2012, 04:38 PM

He is actually one of the founding members of the RLC, too. Angela Keaton gave him props the other day, mentioning all the people that Dondero brought into the movement.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.....that's all I got.

I also got this, which contains a bit of interesting Donderooooooo trivia (http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2004/tle275-20040613-04.html).

Dondero / Collins = LP 2016!

RonPaulFanInGA
06-03-2012, 05:15 PM

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee191/hoodooyoodoo/wanking-daffy-.gif

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 05:27 PM

That is an idiotic comparison. You realize that, don't you?

RonPaulFanInGA
06-03-2012, 05:34 PM

No, it's absolutely not. Ron Paul in 1997 would tell you Dondero is worth trusting.

Kluge
06-03-2012, 05:55 PM
He is actually one of the founding members of the RLC, too. Angela Keaton gave him props the other day, mentioning all the people that Dondero brought into the movement.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.....that's all I got.

I also got this, which contains a bit of interesting Donderooooooo trivia (http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2004/tle275-20040613-04.html).

I've been wondering what is up with Angela Keaton, I was absolutely floored by her "friendship" with him.

jj-
06-03-2012, 06:03 PM

Idiotic seems like a strong word, at least to me when I consider that both were hired by Ron Paul, and were very close aides. I can't see why it's a bad comparison.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Idiotic seems like a strong word, at least to me when I consider that both were hired by Ron Paul, and were very close aides. I can't see why it's a bad comparison.

Because Dondero was a dumb hiring and Benton is a smart one, h-e-l-l-o. :rolleyes:

Don't ask why Benton was; you just gotta believe.

angelatc
06-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I've been wondering what is up with Angela Keaton, I was absolutely floored by her "friendship" with him.

Well, she's better at this anti-war stuff than I am, apparently.

TruthisTreason
06-03-2012, 07:10 PM
One thing on blaming Benton: blame Paul!

Kluge
06-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Well, she's better at this anti-war stuff than I am, apparently.

I saw a couple of posts from Donderoooo and one of his cronies, and it really seemed like they were "picking" on her. I guess she's a hard-core "turn the other cheek" kinda person?

If so, she's a much better person than I am. Yeah, I know--really hard to do. :p

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Because Dondero was a dumb hiring and Benton is a smart one, h-e-l-l-o. :rolleyes:

Don't ask why Benton was; you just gotta believe.

No. But, just because Dondero turned out to be an asshole, doesn't mean Benton is.

They are two different people, right?

I am no fan of Benton, but I refuse to chant untruths about him that some like to go around spewing. Hold him accountable for what he actually does, yes. That's fair.

jj-
06-03-2012, 07:46 PM
No. But, just because Dondero turned out to be an asshole, doesn't mean Benton is.

I agree with that, but the post which you declared idiotic didn't say that. It said the the argument that Benton is good because Ron Paul hired him is an invalid argument. So that was what confused me. Maybe you replied to the wrong post?

angelatc
06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I saw a couple of posts from Donderoooo and one of his cronies, and it really seemed like they were "picking" on her. I guess she's a hard-core "turn the other cheek" kinda person?

If so, she's a much better person than I am. Yeah, I know--really hard to do. :p

I haven't paid that much attention, but the one post I saw made me wonder if she was mocking him with kindness. Pointing out that he had done an incredible amount of things that had helped her and hers isn't something he'd be likely to happily admit.

LibertyEagle
06-03-2012, 08:00 PM
I agree with that, but the post which you declared idiotic didn't say that. It said the the argument that Benton is good because Ron Paul hired him is an invalid argument. So that was what confused me. Maybe you replied to the wrong post?

Hhmmm, I don't think so, at least. It seemed to me that he was inferring that because Dondero was a shithead, that it followed that Benton was too.

jj-
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Hhmmm, I don't think so, at least. It seemed to me that he was inferring that because Dondero was a shithead, that it followed that Benton was too.

Sorry, but you are wrong. I bolded the relevant part. I suggest you to be more careful before being so aggressive.

He is attacking one specific rationale, argument. At the very least, the point if nowhere near idiotic.