PDA

View Full Version : Missouri convention this weekend!

Dogsoldier
05-31-2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G5ZPFLTl090

WHOS READY FOR WAR?!?!?!?!?!

RON FRIKKIN PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogsoldier
06-01-2012, 02:05 AM
150 views.Well I guess its just me...LOL

paulbot24
06-01-2012, 07:07 AM
We can play! That Michigan crowd auditorium cheer always gives me the chills every time I watch it. Lansing and the UCLA liberty tree people. Love it.

sailingaway
06-01-2012, 08:48 AM
In WA and MO where delegate numbers were tough to begin with, I'm afraid all the 'Paul dropped out' rot may hurt us. We need to convince SANTORUM delegates in both places, and that hurts. Fingers crossed for our guys in both places.

ClydeCoulter
06-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Fight hard MO, WA, TX and all the states fighting for freedom and liberty this weekend. Ron Paul 2012.

FSP-Rebel
06-01-2012, 09:28 AM
In WA and MO where delegate numbers were tough to begin with, I'm afraid all the 'Paul dropped out' rot may hurt us. We need to convince SANTORUM delegates in both places, and that hurts. Fingers crossed for our guys in both places.
People should be passing out fliers to the Santy folks saying if they vote for R-money dels then they support the violations of x, y, & z conservative principles. guns babies and bailouts

sailingaway
06-01-2012, 09:33 AM
those with twitter accounts could tweet on a meme that's going - #IEndorseRonPaul and add the GOP convention hash tags to support our delegates. Some are going to be having rougher days than others. Hashtags include: #MOGOP #WAGOP #LAGOP here's the stream of this hash tag, but most don't have convention hash tags: https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23WAGOP

CJPrinter
06-01-2012, 01:26 PM

I can speak for MO. The campaign dropped the ball here. I sent a rather harsh email to them telling them how & the only thing that came out of it was more internal communication. There was no REAL initiative to reach out and educate the Santorum delegates. It cost us at the CD level and I don't have much faith it'll be any better tomorrow. :(

I hope I'm wrong...

Romulus
06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
People should be passing out fliers to the Santy folks saying if they vote for R-money dels then they support the violations of x, y, & z conservative principles. guns babies and bailouts

unfortunately, war trumps all their so called sacred positions.

Justinfrom1776
06-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I can speak for MO. The campaign dropped the ball here. I sent a rather harsh email to them telling them how & the only thing that came out of it was more internal communication. There was no REAL initiative to reach out and educate the Santorum delegates. It cost us at the CD level and I don't have much faith it'll be any better tomorrow. :(

I hope I'm wrong...

Yeah, they're even throwing a slate together with actual Santorum delegates. If the Santorum folks were properly educated they would vote for our delegates, most Santorum people won't even show. I hate that I'm driving 4hrs to Springfield to vote on a slate with some god damn Santorum delegates on it.

CJPrinter
06-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah, they're even throwing a slate together with actual Santorum delegates. If the Santorum folks were properly educated they would vote for our delegates, most Santorum people won't even show. I hate that I'm driving 4hrs to Springfield to vote on a slate with some god damn Santorum delegates on it.

Fortunately Springfield's where I live.

I'm hesitant to talk strategy in an open forum, but I know there are multiple contingencies based on our numbers. Unfortunately the "official" email from the campaign is asking us to support that "coalition slate."

I couldn't agree more Justin. Those Missouri Mules should have been educated, convinced to quit digging in their heels, accept the fact Santorum's out and choose a candidate that's not!

ClydeCoulter
06-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I hope the RS group just doesn't show up and the RP group can take it.
All the best to you guys !