PDA

View Full Version : This Is the Romney/Paul comparison piece we sent out in South Dakota!

skyorbit
05-30-2012, 11:28 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/415786_399595376759603_374626939256447_82375692_94 2384036_o.jpg

Facebook image.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=399595376759603&set=a.395605857158555.102923.374626939256447&type=1&theater

This went out to 10,000 likely Republican Primary goers. We wanted to mail it out to 20,000 but we didn't raise enough money.

Please Help us at least do all the Radio we want to do!
Donate here http://southdakotaforliberty.com/

Tracy
PS Please Keep this daily Paul Thread Bumped as well.
http://www.dailypaul.com/237083/this-is-the-romney-paul-comparison-piece-we-sent-out-in-south-dakota

tsai3904
05-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Looks good! Did you include information about the primary on the other side of the flyer?

paulbot24
05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
You people absolutely hustled your asses of for Ron Paul. This primary is the only one I've looked forward to since Maine. You rock South Dakota!!!!!!!!!!

romancito
05-30-2012, 11:38 PM
While this is perfect before a primary, perfect; it is important that state convention delegations that support Ron Paul do a Romney ad comparing Romney before their state primary to the Romney after. Like the Romney that will expand the Dept of Education and the Romney that runs with a long list of adversaries states such as Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Venezuela and Mexico. Only if it can be proven that the Romney that ran before their primary is different than the Romney after the primary can Romney delegates be dissuaded on their support and be swayed to support Dr. Paul.

R3volution on the floor of the RNC. Chop Romney for being a different Romney. Romney beats Romney. Mr. Romney, you have been chopped.

skyorbit
05-30-2012, 11:40 PM
I'd say we're doing pretty well for throwing this together in just a little over 2 weeks.

We can do anything if we have enough money. It's too late for mailers, but there's still plenty of time to bump up our Radio Buys. And perhaps a little TV as well, if we can raise it quick enough.

skyorbit
05-30-2012, 11:40 PM
PS. Please Vote up, and keep bumped this daily paul thread.
http://www.dailypaul.com/237083/this-is-the-romney-paul-comparison-piece-we-sent-out-in-south-dakota

romancito
05-30-2012, 11:46 PM
I'd say we're doing pretty well for throwing this together in just a little over 2 weeks.

We can do anything if we have enough money. It's too late for mailers, but there's still plenty of time to bump up our Radio Buys. And perhaps a little TV as well, if we can raise it quick enough.

I'd say you are doing very well. But the fight now goes to the convention floor. There are three days before the nominations where delegates gather captive under one roof and can be persuaded to vote against warmonger draft dodger Romney. None of his children served in the military but he wants to straighten out Russia for increasing their military and China for being a superpower. Are the Republican convention delegate voting for an amateur warmonger that has never served and doesn't know zilch about military strategy or international diplomacy but wants to fix every country to his liking?

sailingaway
05-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Will South Dakota voters rock the nation and send message to the establishment?

http://www.examiner.com/article/will-south-dakota-voters-rock-the-nation-and-send-message-to-the-establishment?CID=obinsite

Eisenhower
05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
This is excellent, great work.

Jandrsn21
05-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Mr. Romney, you have been chopped.

lol I love that show! I would pay money to see Ron Paul win the nomination and have Ted Allen come out there and say, sorry Mr. Romney you have chopped! :D

skyorbit
05-31-2012, 01:37 AM
While this is perfect before a primary, perfect; it is important that state convention delegations that support Ron Paul do a Romney ad comparing Romney before their state primary to the Romney after. Like the Romney that will expand the Dept of Education and the Romney that runs with a long list of adversaries states such as Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Venezuela and Mexico. Only if it can be proven that the Romney that ran before their primary is different than the Romney after the primary can Romney delegates be dissuaded on their support and be swayed to support Dr. Paul.

R3volution on the floor of the RNC. Chop Romney for being a different Romney. Romney beats Romney. Mr. Romney, you have been chopped.

There IS no state delegations. The delegates are already chosen. The Primary determines how many of which slate goes to national.

This isn't a beauty contest. This is REAL!

We desperately need another $10,000 ASAP!

skyorbit
05-31-2012, 01:40 AM
Reposting this because people here need to understand. Delegates are directly tied to the primary performance..

In South Dakota the Delegates are already chosen. Ron Paul has a slate of delegates on the ballot. Romney has a slate of delegates. So does Santorum, Gingrich, and Uncommitted.

The Primary directly determines how many of each slate goes. If We get 25% of the vote, and Romney gets say 60% and 15% vote is left of slates that didn't hit the 20% threshold for the other 3 slates. Then 25 of the 85% of the votes that count is about 30% of the delegates for Ron Paul.

So they'll take the top 30% of Ron Paul's slate, and the top 70% of Mitt Romney's slate.

There's no binding necessary. The Romney Slate was chosen by Romney people. Paul's slate was chosen by Paul people. Delegate selection is over.

The primary directly determines out many of who's slate goes.

BTW, this is a likely scenario here if we don't raise the money we need to raise in the next few days. If we can raise the money we need, we can make sure our people show up in disproportionate numbers, and very possibly take 40% of the vote. And Especially if we can get Romney's pro-abortion stance on the airwaves, we can suppress his vote and at least prevent the Gingrich and Santorum people from voting for him.

This is winnable. But the Primary is "NOT A BEAUTY CONTEST." The people on Romney's slate a die-hard rapid establishment RINO types. We don't want them at the national convention.

Tracy

S.Shorland
05-31-2012, 04:46 AM
Did you try asking Mr Thiel?

skyorbit
05-31-2012, 06:00 AM
I don't know how to contact him. If somebody here does please ask. We're a regular PAC, so his maximum donation would be $5000 but if he has some friends. . . .

Honestly, if everybody that donated just donated an extra $50 we'd be golden.

sailingaway
05-31-2012, 09:59 AM
bump for activism

S.Shorland
05-31-2012, 03:38 PM
One of the women here was in touch with him in regards to a pac.The one with a blond avatar,wearing a jacket.

LCG8928
05-31-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't know how to contact him. If somebody here does please ask. We're a regular PAC, so his maximum donation would be $5000 but if he has some friends. . . .

Honestly, if everybody that donated just donated an extra $50 we'd be golden.

http://thielfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_jforms&view=form&id=2&Itemid=6

I'm not sure if this would actually go to him personally but its worth a shot.

Feelgood
05-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Nice little write up. ONLY issue I have with the piece, are the images. You have a nice pic of Ron smiling, and a pic of Romney with a grimace on his face. I think they could have found a better picture to use. Alot of people here in the forums get upset when there is an article put out, and the pic of Ron is less then flattering. And by all rights. A pic is worth a 1,000 words. I just think it would look more balanced and well done, then being made to look like a propaganda piece.

skyorbit
05-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Well, it IS an Ad. It's suppost to be propaganda. Were trying to actually win votes.

Tracy