PDA

View Full Version : I as a US Citizen Demand Drug Testing for the United States Executive Branch

Dianne
05-30-2012, 07:59 PM
The Executive Branch, and the Congress are over zealous in their laws to rid the United States of anyone who uses recreational drugs .... and have even approved the rights of companies to require drug testing.

One item the Executive Branch and the Congress forgot in their zeal to rid the county of drugs, is a provision to test their own.

Having noticed, that many might be "users", themselves, I wonder why the highest positions in the land, are not required to take the same drug test as a Walmart employee.

I recommend, a petition be started to examine the behavior and drug history, and current drugs of choice the President, the Attorney General and the Congress...

Drug testing for the Congress, and the Executive Branch !!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

Let's send them to the same prison, they send one 20 years for $10.00 ... Are they saving the best for themselves, and don't want competion?

brandon
05-30-2012, 08:01 PM
But then Gary Johnson couldn't be president :P

jbauer
05-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Yeah right. Demand this with a black man as president and you might as well as south park so eloquently stated: "Nagger"

Kluge
05-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Eh. They're like kings these days, they'll just have the pissboy take care of the test for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfXiIXTpE0

jkr
05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
hair follicle AND spinal tap!

Xhin
05-31-2012, 06:16 AM
and have even approved the rights of companies to require drug testing.

Unfortunately, economic freedom means freedom for businesses to do things that you disagree with.

Toureg89
05-31-2012, 06:17 AM
i don't. i'd rather they be coked out of their heads and staying absent from voting sessions because of hangovers rather than focusing their energy on creating more laws.

in fact, if we can move the coke addicts in Congress to marijuana, we might get even less legislation passed, they'd probably be a lot more mellow.

TonySutton
05-31-2012, 06:20 AM
They should also build in a breathalyzer where they need to blow less than .08 prior to any vote

Lishy
05-31-2012, 06:34 AM
Don't most of the elite do Cocaine, and Clinton does Marijuana?

thoughtomator
05-31-2012, 06:51 AM
Relax, you can be confident they're testing drugs all the time up there.

fisharmor
05-31-2012, 07:09 AM
i don't. i'd rather they be coked out of their heads and staying absent from voting sessions because of hangovers rather than focusing their energy on creating more laws.

in fact, if we can move the coke addicts in Congress to marijuana, we might get even less legislation passed, they'd probably be a lot more mellow.

This.
If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.

tod evans
05-31-2012, 07:00 PM
Personally I'd rather see "them" forcibly drugged like school children are.....

I'd suggest a cocktail of Ludes, LSD and salt-peter.....

smithtg
05-31-2012, 07:28 PM
this crap line was on hannity yesterday. How about we do away with the drug laws and let people do as they please?

Anti Federalist
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Unfortunately, economic freedom means freedom for businesses to do things that you disagree with.

This is incorrect.

Corporate tyranny is just as bad as government tyranny.

donnay
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
nvm