PDA

View Full Version : Project Leaf - Building Communities

Fayt
05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey everyone!

My friend and I working on a project that we think you may be interested in. Essentially, we want to build an online network where people can meet and organize community service projects. It will enable people to come together to support each other and meet each others needs.

This project is squarely in line with Ron Paul’s vision of self-reliance. If we want to be free of governmental tyranny, we must in turn relinquish government entitlements and handouts. This means we will be responsible for taking care of ourselves-- Project Leaf enables us to do just that. If someone is sick and homebound, they will be able to post a request for rides to the doctor, cooking and cleaning around the house, or even just mowing the lawn. Larger organizations, such as firefighting organizations and other emergency personnel, will be able to recruit volunteers for projects, and institutions like colleges and high schools will also be able to structure projects to uplift local communities.

The site will promote a healthy sense of competition by creating leaderboards-- teams who take the initiative and dedicate the most time and effort to their neighborhoods will be rewarded with the recognition of the rest of the online community. Competition drives innovation and, ultimately, success, and it definitely helps to make it fun as well.

You can follow the link here www.indiegogo.com/projectleaf to learn more and help us make our idea a reality! Also, you can find our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/theprojectleaf .Thanks for the interest, and keep up the good fight.

In Liberty,

Eric Franzo and Kevin Conroy

Fayt
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey, just giving this a quick bump, hope I'm not being rude by doing so, but any replies on what people think would be really appreciated! Thanks :)

JasonC
06-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Great work. You may have something here..

Go figure that this thread has no replies but all the other crap topics do..

Fayt
06-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks Jason! Hopefully some more people see it for sure! I appreciate your comment :)