PDA

View Full Version : The intuitive Iranian mind....

paulbot24
05-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Isn't it convenient how nothing seems to happen with the Iranian "crisis" and their "eminent threat" on the nights of a Romney campaign trail victory or while our President is wearing a rainbow halo? How do these polite people always seem to know when there is something really important over here that requires our media attention and to just knock it off until things can calm down a little bit. They really know the international crisis game well. Every day the whole world, and Israel, are closer to flaming nuclear death because of them and yet they still understand it is not all about them all the time around here! Thank you Iran! I'm sure Mittens, the media, the whole world, and Israel, all appreciate your intuition throughout this whole election process.:)

SilenceDewgooder
05-30-2012, 06:40 AM
ever seen the movie "Wag the Dog"?

Victor Grey
05-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Don't worry, Dr. Evi- er I mean, Iran will unveil their dangerous superweapon soon. This is important.
Those type are so predictable, they never show their cards until after election time.

You know it's uncanny isn't it?

Every time we even get close to the sense we've gained the upper hand on these mighty unstoppable juggernauts over there, and they just start to seem like well, little more than some moderately disagreeable, rough in stablity, entirely overmatched backwater third world nations relatively harmless to us offensively, who couldn't even get here much less are organized to...

those mighty threats there, can always seem to turn a sudden 180 from seemly being something we overreact toward,
and they then come up with a soon-to-be completed doomsday device that puts them back center on our radar, to which we must act swiftly.

Their methods almost seem to follow a pattern. They go from being "Iran... To where?", fully into being the most imminent danger to our lives in centuries, and then when we invade them, they're offensively crippled by us straight from being a clear previous threat to our freedoms, back to again to unstable third world status in under 30 days or less. It's so common it's almost perplexing.

Of course then after that we have to clean the place up for years.

Strangest thing of all, they must be trucking off these superweapons to some secret sandbunker, or something.
We never do find those things. I mean we know they're there, that much is uncontestable, that's just facts and such.

I wonder why that is.

You watch. After the election, Iran will be minutes from dooming us all, we'll have to go in there to save humanity and all-american freedom, and they'll truck that superbomb, out to wherever that secret wmd bunker hiding place is the minute we invade. Wherever it is.

You know, I'd bet that bunker's in Syria? Maybe North Korea. We'll probably have to look around there one day. Then there's always Africa. That whole place hasn't been combed over.

Why are all these military superpowers always threatening our freedoms?
If you can't tell already by my boots knocking, I'm petrified.
They scare the heck out of me.

pcosmar
05-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Isn't it convenient how nothing seems to happen with the Iranian "crisis" and their "eminent threat" on the nights of a Romney campaign trail victory or while our President is wearing a rainbow halo? How do these polite people always seem to know when there is something really important over here that requires our media attention and to just knock it off until things can calm down a little bit. They really know the international crisis game well. Every day the whole world, and Israel, are closer to flaming nuclear death because of them and yet they still understand it is not all about them all the time around here! Thank you Iran! I'm sure Mittens, the media, the whole world, and Israel, all appreciate your intuition throughout this whole election process.:)

Am I missing the sarcasm tag?

Or is this shit meant to be serious?