PDA

View Full Version : Update on my auction for December 16

Sematary
11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
As many of you know, I have placed my autographed copy of "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" up for auction on Ebay. As much as I hated to do it - I REALLY believe the teaparty will be THE seminal event for this campaign and thus am making the sacrifice.
That said - it is currently at $355 (all going to Dr. Paul on the 16th) with 4 days to go and 17 watchers. This could be HUGE for Dr. Paul's donations. I know - What's hundreds of dollars compared to 10 million or so? Not much, but it all adds up, eh?

angelatc
11-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I respect you a lot for doing this. I have an autographed Ron Paul cookbook, but I can't bear to part with it. I was hoping that Mrs Paul would be available to sign it too, but I didn't see her. Maybe at the inauguaration...

Indy Vidual
11-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Your donation is way above average. :)
I wonder how high it will go??

Sematary
11-16-2007, 07:46 AM
Your donation is way above average. :)
I wonder how high it will go??

I don't know but I'm hoping $1000

ConstitutionGal
11-16-2007, 09:15 AM
I have a signed t-shirt and a signed yard-sign that I'm still thinking about auctioning....I just haven't talked myself into parting with them yet although it would help add to my 16th contribution.....

Sematary
11-16-2007, 09:16 AM
I have a signed t-shirt and a signed yard-sign that I'm still thinking about auctioning....I just haven't talked myself into parting with them yet although it would help add to my 16th contribution.....

I felt that the potential dollars generated from the sale of this to go towards the Dec 16 money bomb were more important than my personal sentiments about the book.