PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul & Glenn Addison for me. (TX)

muh_roads
05-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Felt good to circle in the bubble next to Paul. :) Somebody put his signs out EVERYWHERE at my school.

If Ted Cruz loses to Dewhurst, it won't be because of people like me. It will be because of Cruz's own actions. Not endorsing Paul means he is a politician and only cares to win. He will blow whichever way the wind takes him.

tsai3904
05-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Not endorsing Paul means he is a politician and only cares to win. He will blow whichever way the wind takes him.

Jack Hunter's take on Cruz not endorsing Paul:

Let me be perfectly clear, I don't care if Ted Cruz endorsed Barack Obama for political reasons. How he votes in the Senate is what I care about. My candidate in Utah's primary race, Carl Wimmer, endorsed Ron Paul. He shouldn't have. He should have endorsed Mitt Romney because he lives in the heart of Mormon country. It's a no-brainer. Same with Mike Lee's endorsement of Romney. It's a given. The proverbial "duh." If Wimmer would have won we would have had another one of our own on Capitol Hill supporting Rand Paul and Justin Amash. This is what's important. Not peripheral campaign dressing. Same with Ted Cruz.

RileyE104
05-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Not endorsing Paul means he is a politician and only cares to win. He will blow whichever way the wind takes him.

Cruz wouldn't win with every Paul supporter in Texas anyways, so I don't blame you.

However, I wouldn't have cared a drop about politics if it wasn't for Ron Paul - I believe he is a very wise man and so when he tells me that he believes we should support Cruz in order to help build a stronger COALITION in the Senate for Rand to work with, sorry but I'm going to do it. I support Glen Addison 100% but with all due respect, Dr. Paul will always come first.

People here need to learn more about what a coalition actually is. It is LIKE-MINDED people, not people who agree 100% of the time.

RileyE104
05-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Jack Hunter's take on Cruz not endorsing Paul:

And Mr. Hunter is completely correct.

FSP-Rebel
05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Cruz wouldn't win with every Paul supporter in Texas anyways, so I don't blame you.

However, I wouldn't have cared a drop about politics if it wasn't for Ron Paul - I believe he is a very wise man and so when he tells me that he believes we should support Cruz in order to help build a stronger COALITION in the Senate for Rand to work with, sorry but I'm going to do it. I support Glen Addison 100% but with all due respect, Dr. Paul will always come first.

People here need to learn more about what a coalition actually is. It is LIKE-MINDED people, not people who agree 100% of the time.
Basically what I've been trying to get through to the Addison lovers. Is what it is I guess. Just thought there was deeper trust in what Ron advocates and him not having to cross every T and dot every I for us. Whateva

floridasun1983
05-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Jack Hunter is entitled to his own opinion. I also find it bizarre, since it seems to be the antithesis of everything Ron Paul has been.

RileyE104
05-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Jack Hunter is entitled to his own opinion. I also find it bizarre, since it seems to be the antithesis of everything Ron Paul has been.

So Ron Paul has become the antithesis of himself?

jj-
05-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Let me be perfectly clear, I don't care if Ted Cruz endorsed Barack Obama for political reasons. How he votes in the Senate is what I care about. My candidate in Utah's primary race, Carl Wimmer, endorsed Ron Paul. He shouldn't have. He should have endorsed Mitt Romney because he lives in the heart of Mormon country. It's a no-brainer. Same with Mike Lee's endorsement of Romney. It's a given. The proverbial "duh." If Wimmer would have won we would have had another one of our own on Capitol Hill supporting Rand Paul and Justin Amash. This is what's important. Not peripheral campaign dressing. Same with Ted Cruz.

Lame. Short version: have no balls.