PDA

View Full Version : I just voted for RON PAUL, Rick Williams, and liberty candidates today in California!

sailingaway
05-29-2012, 05:47 PM
By mail. I voted for Ron Paul and Rick Williams and all the liberty central committee members in my district. I didn't vote for any but those central committee members, so I wouldn't dilute the number.

Feels good!

RickyJ
05-29-2012, 05:51 PM
It always feels good to vote for Ron Paul.

QuickZ06
05-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Got my vote in Texas today as well! Along with my whole family and about 20 friends.

sailingaway
05-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Got my vote in Texas today as well! Along with my whole family and about 20 friends.

woot! I reminded my Dad to vote in Texas, but he already had, and voted for Ron.

Kotin
05-29-2012, 05:58 PM
I, as well as my brother and parents, voted Ron Paul today in Texas

sailingaway
05-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I, as well as my brother and parents, voted Ron Paul today in Texas

+rep!

QuickZ06
05-29-2012, 06:00 PM
woot! I reminded my Dad to vote in Texas, but he already had, and voted for Ron.

Go POPS!

eleganz
05-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Filled out my absentee ballot today as well. FEELS GOOD! to vote for Ron and Rick Williams (great guy), myself and other central committee candidates.

FEEEEEEELS GOOD!

WeThePeople777
05-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Awesome!

RonRules
05-30-2012, 12:56 AM
By mail. I voted for Ron Paul and Rick Williams and all the liberty central committee members in my district. I didn't vote for any but those central committee members, so I wouldn't dilute the number.

Feels good!

I recently completed Poll Observer training. Your Vote by Mail ballot COULD be rejected if someone feels the signature does not match. To ensure that's not the case (for those that have not mailed it), is to bring it in the polling place, relinquish it to the poll worker, get a fresh ballot and go vote. They can't reject that one.

It's unlikely, but if you have a mail-in ballot and you happen to be there to vote, it's best to go vote at the polling place.

RonRules
05-30-2012, 12:56 AM

Feels good!

I recently completed Poll Observer training. Your Vote by Mail ballot COULD be rejected if someone feels the signature does not match. To ensure that's not the case (for those that have not mailed it), is to bring it in the polling place, relinquish it to the poll worker, get a fresh ballot and go vote. They can't reject that one.

It's unlikely, but if you have a mail-in ballot and you happen to be there to vote, it's best to go vote at the polling place.

giovannile07
05-30-2012, 01:12 AM
Can someone show me who to vote for in the 42nd District? I'm def voting for Ron Paul and Rick Williams, but I don't know who to vote for the 42nd District.

tsai3904
05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Can someone show me who to vote for in the 42nd District? I'm def voting for Ron Paul and Rick Williams, but I don't know who to vote for the 42nd District.

You might be able to find some liberty candidates here:
http://www.voteliberty.info/

sailingaway
05-30-2012, 09:32 AM

Huh. Well I mailed it in. Last time I took it in. In 2008 they changed voting locations and I went to three and couldn't find mine, and had lost my ballot and they gave me a provisional one with a stub with a number I could go on line to check and see if it was counted. My mail in ballot also has a stub, and I am hoping I can go on line and check that one as well, but we will see.

Rick Williams
05-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks to sailingaway; and all who are voting in California. I'm planning to vote in person at my polling place in West Hollywood on June 5th. Ron Paul, of course; and Jenny Worman for Congress; and all my 50th Assembly District liberty candidates for GOP Central Committee; and Brad Torgan for Assemblyman; and this Rick Williams guy for U.S. Senate. Never in all my years have I had the privilege of voting for so many freedom activists on a single ballot. By 2014, we'll be THE political force in California. Liberty Republicans-- taking the state.

sailingaway
05-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks to sailingaway; and all who are voting in California. I'm planning to vote in person at my polling place in West Hollywood on June 5th. Ron Paul, of course; and Jenny Worman for Congress; and all my 50th Assembly District liberty candidates for GOP Central Committee; and Brad Torgan for Assemblyman; and this Rick Williams guy for U.S. Senate. Never in all my years have I had the privilege of voting for so many freedom activists on a single ballot. By 2014, we'll be THE political force in California. Liberty Republicans-- taking the state.

Let's do this, Rick!

I did notice there were a huge number of candidates relatively speaking. If we stay focused and they don't, who knows? Feinstein will go to the general, I'm sure, but I hope it's you opposing her!

Origanalist
05-30-2012, 10:18 AM

THAT would be one hell of a turning point for California. May your words come true.

Shotdown1027
05-30-2012, 10:19 AM
If your preferred candidate loses in the US Senate race, Presidential race, etc, I highly suggest voting for local Libertarians or American Independents in November in order to punish the GOP.

RonRules
05-30-2012, 10:32 AM

I'm in the 41st district, but I met Clayton Thibodeau from the 42nd. I wholeheartedly would vote for him. Total liberty minded guy and he knows his constitution inside out. I spoke to him for about 20 min after his presentation at our watchdog group.

eleganz
06-01-2012, 03:28 PM
VOTE FOR CALIFORNIA LIBERTY CANDIDATES @ VOTELIBERTY.INFO

hb6102
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM
So what if democrats don't show up to vote, and Feinstein doesn't place in the top two :-)

Diashi
06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I hate being in one of the last participating states, and a primary one much less. But, finally, I got my chance to fire back at the establishment:

http://i.imgur.com/dg1TN.jpg

Feels good, bro.

Jason Sallee
06-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Voted Ron Paul and Rick Williams in California today! Feels Good!!!:D

I voted around 9:45am local and everyone else was older than me except maybe one guy. All the poll workers were much older than me as well and I'm 41.

Jordan Liberty
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Just got back from my first time voting ever! Ron Paul! Rick Williams! 6 Liberty Candidates for Party Central Committee! No on all props and measures!

No1butPaul
06-05-2012, 11:47 AM
RON PAUL DAY IN SO CAL! I just got back from voting (Ron Paul, Rick Williams & all of our Liberty candidates) and a one-person sign wave by the 118 (Ronald Reagan) fwy entrance/exit. I have no idea why my heart was beating so fast when I went in to vote -- maybe adrenaline. Maybe it had something to do with the news van out front, I don't even know. Very windy day in So Cal. Yes, it was kind of humiliating doing a sign wave by myself, but I was never able to connect w/any Ron Paul people in my area and I promised myself I would do that. Was bummed my Ron Paul blimp broke off w/the heavy winds.