PDA

View Full Version : National Letter Writing Campaign - Iowa

shida
11-16-2007, 07:21 AM
National letter Writing campaign - Iowa

Bryce Shonka from the Los Angeles Meetup urgently needs more group organizers to to contact and support him. Please see below for details.

“Hello from sunny California,

The Ron Paul Los Angeles Meetup has purchased a list of 700,000 Iowa mailing addresses and is organizing a national letter writing campaign. This effort will mean personal, hand-written letters from Ron Paul supporters nationwide delivered to undecided voters in Iowa, where the presidential nominees will be selected JANUARY 3rd. We feel that the personal nature of this effort will appeal to the people of Iowa, and set us apart from the form letters they all get from the ‘other’ campaigns.

This is a massive undertaking and we need everyone’s help. With support from the meetups, we can cover all 700,000 names on the list before January 3rd which will have a huge effect on the nomination.

Please respond with a standard email address and be sure to list which meetup (Including group number and state) you organize ASAP and I will reply immediately with the names we need you to cover. WE CAN WIN IOWA.

rEVOLution!

Bryce Shonka
bshonka AT gmail.com”

jb4ronpaul
11-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Consider these ideas.

Columbus has a post card writing party last night, we wrote 200 personal post cards to Iowans.

Also we are going to have a printer print out and bulk mail the new post card available on the campaign web site. This post card is very nice. Total cost to print and mail about $.30 (depending on size of order). Check out rates at local printers or online.

0zzy
11-16-2007, 07:38 AM
make sure to stay on Ron Paul's views + Iowan views (legalize hemp, strong on immigration, etc.) if you guys participate in this.

jmii
11-16-2007, 08:12 AM
XX

DahuiHeeNalu
11-17-2007, 06:17 PM
where can i get sum addresses?

lucius
11-17-2007, 06:19 PM

I would like some as well.

Paul4Prez
11-17-2007, 06:34 PM
make sure to stay on Ron Paul's views + Iowan views (legalize hemp, strong on immigration, etc.) if you guys participate in this.

53% of Iowa Republicans want out of Iraq within six months.

Ron Paul could win Iowa, if we make his stance on the war clear to them.

4. Do you favor a withdrawal of all United States military from Iraq within the next six months? (Republicans Only)
Yes 53%
No 36%
Undecided 11%

http://www.strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_111407.htm

shida
11-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Addresses For Letters to Iowa

Please contact

Bryce Shonka
bshonka AT gmail.com”

BryceS
11-19-2007, 07:50 PM

Hey there...anyone interested in participating can email requests for addresses to me directly.

bshonka -at- gmail dot com

kotetu
12-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Here's my thread on the subject with bunch of contact info for getting names!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40590

WilliamC
12-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Greetings All,

Sincerity is important. I haven't been handwriting mine but I did create a personalized letter (see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=42739). I've included the two-page "issues" flyer and a one page flyer with the basic slimjim info on it. I have been hand addressing the envelopes and signing each one, and I include my name, mailing address, and email at the bottom of the letter to prove I'm a real person. Sort of like why I sign each post here with my real name.

I am a real person aren't I? Now I'm not so sure.... maybe I'm just a self-aware Ron Paul spambot....but I don't live with my mother...I don't even have a basement...well, I think I am a real person therefore I am.

William C Colley