View Full Version : 17-Year-Old Girl Included On Obama’s Secret ‘Kill List’

John F Kennedy III
05-29-2012, 01:56 PM
17-Year-Old Girl Included On Obama’s Secret ‘Kill List’

Americans target of state-sponsored assassination program

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, May 29, 2012

President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional secret ‘kill list’ includes a 17-year-old girl along with several American citizens, according to a New York Times report.

Americans target of state-sponsored assassination program

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, May 29, 2012

President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional secret ‘kill list’ includes a 17-year-old girl along with several American citizens, according to a New York Times report.

The White House has asserted the right to carry out state-sponsored assassination anywhere in the world without having to provide any evidence or go through any legal process. The administration merely has to state that the target is a terrorist and it doesn’t matter whether they are an American citizen or not, as we saw in the case of American-born Anwar al-Awlaki and his son, who were both killed last year.

In December, Obama administration lawyers reaffirmed their backing for state sponsored assassination, claiming that “U.S. citizens are legitimate military targets” and do not have the right to any legal protection against being marked for summary execution.

During a CBS 60 Minutes interview in January, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta revealed that Obama himself personally approves the policy to kill American citizens suspected of terrorism without trial on a case by case basis.

“So it’s the requirement of the administration under the current legal understanding that the president has to make that declaration, not you?” Panetta was asked, to which he replied, “That is correct.”

The fact that the administration is carrying out state-sponsored assassination with absolutely no regard to legal due process in the name of fighting Al-Qaeda is particularly brazen given the fact that the US has backed Al-Qaeda terrorists in both Libya and Syria in the effort to overthrow Colonel Gaddafi and Bashar Al-Assad.

“In the USA, it is illegal to impose executions on people under 18, something that most Democrats would support, I suppose. Yet, their vaunted president, Barack Obama, has declared that a 17-year-old girl is to be gunned down if American spies can find her,” writes Bill Anderson.

“Somehow, I doubt that there will be a peep of protest about that at the Democratic National Convention this summer. And, to make things even more depressing, I’m sure that the Republicans will claim that Obama is “soft on terrorism” and is too “timid” to launch the U.S. Killing Machine in full force. So it has come to this: Washington, D.C., is the new home of Murder, Inc.”

Given that spy drones used to hunt down insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq are now not only being deployed domestically but also armed with non-lethal weapons, how long before such technology is used to assassinate American citizens on U.S. soil based on the mere claim that the target is a terrorist?

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/17-year-old-girl-included-on-obamas-secret-kill-list/

John F Kennedy III
05-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Bump

jmdrake
05-29-2012, 06:29 PM
The MSM version for those who's hands cramp when trying to type infowar....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html

John F Kennedy III
05-29-2012, 06:57 PM
The MSM version for those who's hands cramp when trying to type infowar....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html

Or that go blind whenever they try to click the link at the bottom of the OP.

RickyJ
05-29-2012, 06:58 PM
They are just making it publicly known what they have been doing all along. They do not fear the people much anymore or they would have never made this public.

FindLiberty
05-29-2012, 07:53 PM
As the economy limps along, there is no better time
than now to come up with quality entertainment
aimed at the foreheads of the great unwashed masses!

New reality TV program: "Die Laughing?" gets secret list
and camps out with cameras running since they know
exact time and place of the next drone attack...

Guest celebrity places phone call at last possible moment
and tries to get the target to laugh...

Live studio audience places cash bets on the outcome...
Will they die laughing?

The show is taped so national TV audiences can also watch
and place bets on the outcome.

Winners get 2x pooled money back! Any excess money raised by
this show, in case an assassination fails, goes to buy more drones
or helps to pay down the national debt.

Optional raffle for live audience members gets to pull a random
name from a hat to kill an innocent person selected at random from
the studio audience, including the celebrity phone caller!

PaulConventionWV
05-29-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't get it. Where is this kill list that everyone is talking about? How do we know it includes a 17 year old girl? How do we know this list even exists?

WhistlinDave
05-30-2012, 01:03 AM
I don't get it. Where is this kill list that everyone is talking about? How do we know it includes a 17 year old girl? How do we know this list even exists?

Oh, they could show it to you. But then they'd have to kill you.

KingNothing
05-30-2012, 05:41 AM

The administration and the people around it talk about the list. ....is there a reason to think they're lying about it?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm sure Adolf Hitler had such a list. As a necessary-tyrant appointed to serve as president over the United States, why should Obama behave any different than any other tyrant in the world? It isn't like there is going to be a DnA difference in their essence when all these different kinds of tyrants are blended up to the point of being crushed to their most basic of elements.

oyarde
05-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes there is a kill list , How does a 17 yr old get on it ?

NoOneButPaul
05-30-2012, 10:42 AM
The administration and the people around it talk about the list. ....is there a reason to think they're lying about it?

Sure there is... to get infowarriors all freaked out about the power of government.

They could lie just to make it seem they are this powerful and crazy, there are in fact plenty of reasons to lie about this kind of shit.

PaulConventionWV
05-30-2012, 05:43 PM

I meant... where is the tangible evidence of the list's existence? Is this all just hearsay from those in power? The article doesn't even mention how we know there is a 17-year-old girl on the kill list, it just states that there IS without any backing evidence.

Cowlesy
05-30-2012, 05:47 PM
I meant... where is the tangible evidence of the list's existence? Is this all just hearsay from those in power? The article doesn't even mention how we know there is a 17-year-old girl on the kill list, it just states that there IS without any backing evidence.

Did you read the 9 page NY Times article on it? It exists. They even said its like a macabre collection of baseball cards of these clowns they wish to terminate.

Anti Federalist
05-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Did you read the 9 page NY Times article on it? It exists. They even said its like a macabre collection of baseball cards of these clowns they wish to terminate.

Thank you.

Guys, get around the AJ hate.

If you don't like what he or his writers are saying about something, go right to the source.

There it is, in black and white, "kill cards".

Anti Federalist
05-30-2012, 05:57 PM

It doesn't even take reading all 9 pages.

Very first paragraph.

Do not fear the horror.

Embrace the horror.

WASHINGTON — This was the enemy, served up in the latest chart from the intelligence agencies: 15 Qaeda suspects in Yemen with Western ties. The mug shots and brief biographies resembled a high school yearbook layout. Several were Americans. Two were teenagers, including a girl who looked even younger than her 17 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?_r=1

Cowlesy
05-30-2012, 06:35 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=6&_r=1

One early test involved Baitullah Mehsud, the leader of the Pakistani Taliban. The case was problematic on two fronts, according to interviews with both administration and Pakistani sources.

The C.I.A. worried that Mr. Mehsud, whose group then mainly targeted the Pakistan government, did not meet the Obama administration’s criteria for targeted killing: he was not an imminent threat to the United States. But Pakistani officials wanted him dead, and the American drone program rested on their tacit approval. The issue was resolved after the president and his advisers found that he represented a threat, if not to the homeland, to American personnel in Pakistan.

Then, in August 2009, the C.I.A. director, Leon E. Panetta, told Mr. Brennan that the agency had Mr. Mehsud in its sights. But taking out the Pakistani Taliban leader, Mr. Panetta warned, did not meet Mr. Obama’s standard of “near certainty” of no innocents being killed. In fact, a strike would certainly result in such deaths: he was with his wife at his in-laws’ home.

“Many times,” General Jones said, in similar circumstances, “at the 11th hour we waved off a mission simply because the target had people around them and we were able to loiter on station until they didn’t.”

But not this time. Mr. Obama, through Mr. Brennan, told the C.I.A. to take the shot, and Mr. Mehsud was killed, along with his wife and, by some reports, other family members as well, said a senior intelligence official.

I still can't figure out why the rest of the world has such a low opinion of our country.

awake
05-30-2012, 06:42 PM
The US has become the swat team of the world. I would have used the word police, but that conjours up a false representation.

One big "security" factory that spreads Deathocracy all over the world.

I want the peace and liberty loving America instead of the imposter.