PDA

View Full Version : Web servers are under attack RIGHT NOW. Where are the webmasters!?

mrd
11-16-2007, 07:20 AM
DailyPaul.com has been down for TWO DAYS.
Look at TeaParty07.com Subscribers:
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/teaparty_vs_nov5_members.html
We are suddenly acquiring ZERO new subscribers as of sometime yesterday.
There is NO WAY we went from 3,000 new subscribers a day to ZERO instantaneously.

Someone hacked DailyPaul, and someone hacked TeaParty07.com

This fact needs to be BUMPED every 15 minutes until some people out there with knowledge and access to SECURE SERVERS get in touch with the webmasters of these two sites and SAVE THEM.

Don't call me paranoid, and don't tell me computers have problems time to time. There's no reason for both of these high-profile sites to break at the same time. We NEED TeaParty07.com FIXED NOW.

Sematary
11-16-2007, 07:22 AM
DailyPaul.com has been down for TWO DAYS.
Look at TeaParty07.com Subscribers:
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/teaparty_vs_nov5_members.html
We are suddenly acquiring ZERO new subscribers as of sometime yesterday.
There is NO WAY we went from 3,000 new subscribers a day to ZERO instantaneously.

Someone hacked DailyPaul, and someone hacked TeaParty07.com

This fact needs to be BUMPED every 15 minutes until some people out there with knowledge and access to SECURE SERVERS get in touch with the webmasters of these two sites and SAVE THEM.

Don't call me paranoid, and don't tell me computers have problems time to time. There's no reason for both of these high-profile sites to break at the same time. We NEED TeaParty07.com FIXED NOW.

What are you talking about. The owner of dailypaul already said there was a massive server crash (not a hack) and Teaparty added about 1000 new subscribers yesterday and was last updated at 3:58 this morning (as is usual with Trevor since he's the type who is up half the night and he updates manually).
Nothing is under attack. Stop spreading rumors.

mrd
11-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Oh. Apologies, I thought the TeaParty tally updated automatically.

What's taking DailyPaul so long to get back up?

Sematary
11-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Oh. Apologies, I thought the TeaParty tally updated automatically.

What's taking DailyPaul so long to get back up?

Um, the server completely crash. Database lost. etc...
Hopefully he has a backup somewhere.