PDA

View Full Version : newbie observations on the r3VOLution and its future

ChristopherShelley
05-29-2012, 02:36 AM
ok. this post was inspired by another:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2

Almost everyone has something good to offer.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?378575-Ron-Paul-Supporters-Abused-By-D.C.-Occupiers&p=4456195&viewfull=1#post4456195

This, imo, is along the lines of what I see the future of our movement depending on.

This is my opinion, I am not telling you what to do, I am not ripping anyone. I'm spitballing here.

We are not fighting for Liberty. We are fighting for PEOPLE.

People cannot live without liberty, but we must fight FOR THEM. They will fight for liberty. They will fight for themselves.

We must sacrifice ourselves. We are the soldiers (in this post I mean symbollically).

To wake people up, to convert, to manipulate, to shout and scream, doesn't work.

NO ONE WANTS A REVOLUTION. But they will join if they have to.

We have to be the front line in our own war. People will only join if they want to or if they have to. If they see it is in their best intrest.

We have to treat EVERYONE - neocons, OWS, radical left, OBAMA, the devil on earth, whoever as PEOPLE.

Because that's what they are.

If we dehuminize anyone, we become the tyrants.

Then we lose.

We have to give ourselves up! Its hard to accept! It's a process though. I could have done a better job in the 10 months that I've been involved. I fd up a lot. Didn't do things I said I would, etc.

But this is a lot to take on! I will do better! I am doing better!

But my point is we have to be the ones who give everything. If we don't, others won't believe us. They won't follow. They won't believe that there really is something worth fighting for.

That's all I have for now.

Xhin
05-29-2012, 03:15 AM
They will fight for liberty. They will fight for themselves.

I wish I could believe that, but the fact is that most people are complacent with their limited freedoms. It's more important to fight for liberty itself so then people will come to realize what they've been missing.