PDA

View Full Version : TEXANS - Convince your Democrat friends, NOW!

RileyE104
05-28-2012, 05:48 PM
All they need to do is go and ask for the Republican ballot since Texas is an open primary state...

Just tell them this: You're most likely going to vote against Mitt Romney in the General Election anyways, so why not go ahead and vote against him in the GOP Primary as well? It also helps to remind them of the many issues they probably agree with Dr. Paul, like the wars and civil liberties for instance...

eleganz
05-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Great point, each Ron Paul Texan has at least one democratic friend :)

Come on guys, THEY CAN ALL VOTE...WE SHOULD WIN THIS.

seawolf
05-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank God for a TEXAS Thread!!! I thought the RP Texas Grassroots had fallen off the cliff since the Campaign's infamous press release two weeks ago!!!

Bring a Democrat to the polls tomorrow and have them vote for Ron Paul.

digitaldean
05-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Yea Paul is not going to win TX without young voters, Democrats, and Independents. We we do not have those 3 groups come out in mass then Mitt will still win with over 50% of the vote like he has in the last 6-8 states.

Ronulus
05-28-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm trying to get them to vote for Cruz and mentioning Ron Paul as well. But the delegates have already been chosen for the State convention I believe, so the numbers on the vote won't matter.

QuickZ06
05-28-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm trying to get them to vote for Cruz and mentioning Ron Paul as well. But the delegates have already been chosen for the State convention I believe, so the numbers on the vote won't matter.

Huh?

Respect38
05-28-2012, 08:35 PM

Who the hell is Cruz?

QuickZ06
05-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Who the hell is Cruz?

Ted Cruz

QuickZ06
05-28-2012, 08:43 PM
O and its a lose lose lose...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SNF0YiPlGZY#!

RileyE104
05-28-2012, 08:48 PM
the delegates have already been chosen for the State convention I believe, so the numbers on the vote won't matter.

Yup, I'm going to be there. :)

Still, Dr. Paul needs as much support as he can even if it's just a for-show election.

QuickZ06
05-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Yup, I'm going to be there. :)

Still, Dr. Paul needs as much support as he can even if it's just a for-show election.

Dang well now I'm kinda bummed =( But thats awesome you're a delegate!

whoisjohngalt
05-28-2012, 08:55 PM
I did early voting and I held my nose to vote for Cruz. I can't believe Ron endorsed him. This is most likely just a vote to force a runoff with Dewhurst, but we find ourselves in a lesser of two evils situation here. At least Cruz will be fiscally responsible (not sure where he stands on social issues). Dewhurst is a is a George Bush big government neocon. This is the kind of shit we getting running for Senate in Texas though. Where have you gone Medina?

ronpaulgirl
05-28-2012, 09:30 PM
All they need to do is go and ask for the Republican ballot since Texas is an open primary state...

Just tell them this: You're most likely going to vote against Mitt Romney in the General Election anyways, so why not go ahead and vote against him in the GOP Primary as well? It also helps to remind them of the many issues they probably agree with Dr. Paul, like the wars and civil liberties for instance... In Dallas now, but 20 minutes from Arlington. havent read your message yet. but Im posting I can help first. lol

ican'tvote
05-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Edit: I have no reading comprehension.