PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has already won

Carson
05-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Saw this one on fark a minute ago.

Ron Paul has already won

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/political-potpourri/2012/may/22/ron-paul-has-already-won/

The headline on fark is:

RON PAUL has already won. This is bad news for anyone not named RON PAUL

The comments are at:

http://www.fark.com/comments/7128355/RON-PAUL-has-already-won-This-is-bad-news-for-anyone-not-named-RON-PAUL

If you go over, go a little thick skinned and wearing your hip-waders. Fark has a group of people that follow Ron Paul for all of the wrong reasons. You may find them to distracting to really get anything out of the thread.

Still. If you can inject a little sense into the thread there are those that would welcome it.

Usually thread over there starts out with people making jokes and snarky comments.

The thread then often moves into some serious discussion.

In the end is the hair pulling and the stick gouging.

RP Supporter
05-26-2012, 04:32 PM
I admire anyone who tries to wade in. I used to go to Fark a lot, but the comments over there remind me of LGF. A lot of snarky people who think Paul's weak on defense.:rolleyes:

Actually, it's pretty interesting that a lot of the hipster internet sites can't stand Paul. I'd be interested in seeing how that became group think over there.

Carson
05-26-2012, 05:50 PM
I admire anyone who tries to wade in. I used to go to Fark a lot, but the comments over there remind me of LGF. A lot of snarky people who think Paul's weak on defense.:rolleyes:

Actually, it's pretty interesting that a lot of the hipster internet sites can't stand Paul. I'd be interested in seeing how that became group think over there.

I wonder why. I sort of think it is the upbringing indoctrinated by the school system. So many other young people see through it though it seems. The college rallies of Ron Paul's were really uplifting as it seemed to show the heads side of the coin.