PDA

View Full Version : SWAT-TING - Using militarized police to silence political speech.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm not quite sure what all the peripheral drama is, or who this guy pissed off or even why.

But here is a new and chilling form of political terrorism: falsely accusing someone of a crime in order to get a SWAT raid called out on them.

You wanted a police state, you got it, along with "denunciations".

And this poor sap can't even work up the gumption to denounce the cops that do it.

http://patterico.com/2012/05/25/convicted-bomber-brett-kimberlin-neal-rauhauser-ron-brynaert-and-their-campaign-of-political-terrorism/

THE NIGHT I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED BECAUSE OF MY BLOGGING

At 12:35 a.m. on July 1, 2011, sheriff’s deputies pounded on my front door and rang my doorbell. They shouted for me to open the door and come out with my hands up.

When I opened the door, deputies pointed guns at me and ordered me to put my hands in the air. I had a cell phone in my hand. Fortunately, they did not mistake it for a gun.

They ordered me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. They handcuffed me. They shouted questions at me: IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE? and WHERE ARE THEY? and ARE THEY ALIVE?

I told them: Yes, my wife and my children are in the house. They’re upstairs in their bedrooms, sleeping. Of course they’re alive.

Deputies led me down the street to a patrol car parked about 2-3 houses away. At least one neighbor was watching out of her window as I was placed, handcuffed, in the back of the patrol car. I saw numerous patrol cars on my quiet street. There was a police helicopter flying overhead, shining a spotlight down on us as I walked towards the patrol car. Several neighbors later told us the helicopter woke them up. I saw a fire engine and an ambulance. A neighbor later told me they had a HazMat vehicle out on the street as well.

Meanwhile, police rushed into my home. They woke up my wife, led her downstairs and to the front porch, frisked her, and asked her where the children were. Then police ordered her to stand on the front porch with her hands against the wall while they entered my children’s bedrooms to make sure they were alive.

The call that sent deputies to my home was a hoax. Someone had pretended to be me. They called the police to say I had shot my wife. The sheriff’s deputies who arrived at my front door believed they were about to confront an armed man who had just shot his wife.

I don’t blame the police for any of their actions. But I blame the person who made the call.

(Of course you don't. And that is why this kind of thing is even happening. - AF)

Because I could have been killed.

The weirdest part of the whole thing was that I halfway expected this might happen. Because I was not the first one it had happened to.

I think it’s about time you heard the call that sent police to my home

“SWATTING” CAN KILL PEOPLE

What you just heard and read is no joke. It actually happened. The phenomenon is called “SWATting,” because it can bring a SWAT team to your front door. SWATting is a particularly dangerous hoax in which a caller, generally a computer hacker, calls a police department to report a shooting at the home of his enemy. The caller will place this call to the police department’s business line, using Skype or a similar service, and hiding behind Internet proxies to make the call impossible to trace. Anxious police, believing they are responding to the home of an armed and dangerous man, show up at the front door pointing guns and screaming orders.

That is exactly what happened to me. It is a very dangerous hoax that could get the target killed.

RPfan1992
05-25-2012, 11:12 PM
I heard some of the audio on youtube today. Im not sure why the police are so quick to believe a random 911 call.

mport1
05-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I heard some of the audio on youtube today. Im not sure why the police are so quick to believe a random 911 call.

Because they don't care about justice or right and wrong. They just want to put people in cages. It's their job.

Anti Federalist
05-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Bump

heavenlyboy34
05-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Because they don't care about justice or right and wrong. They just want to put people in cages. It's their job.
This^^ It's just what comes along with having "professional" government police. The incentives are entirely opposite of what they should be if there was serious concern for "law enforcement".

Noble Savage
05-26-2012, 02:32 PM
they like kicking in doors but they hate being used as a tool by anyone other than the bank.

Danke
05-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Bump

Anyone have AF's address and schedule?

Anti Federalist
05-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Anyone have AF's address and schedule?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/eartzi/burtwut.jpg

Kluge
05-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Wonder if they ever do SWAT raids, then get all disappointed because nobody's home to terrorize and there's no dogs to shoot. They probably take out their frustrations with extra ransackings and a few thefts.

pcosmar
05-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Wonder if they ever do SWAT raids, then get all disappointed because nobody's home to terrorize and there's no dogs to shoot. They probably take out their frustrations with extra ransackings and a few thefts.

Or the neighbors.
You don't think all those "wrong addresses" are accidental do you?

Origanalist
05-29-2012, 04:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6gco5nQVZYo--

Origanalist
05-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Or the neighbors.
You don't think all those "wrong addresses" are accidental do you?

Tell that to the boneheads who say if you're not doing anything "wrong", you have nothing to worry about.

Occam's Banana
05-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Pogroms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom) by proxy. How novel.

Brian4Liberty
05-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Ironically, isn't this what has been happening in Afghanistan and Iraq?