PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't We!!!!

Lord Xar
11-16-2007, 02:49 AM
What I am noticing is that these demogogues write hit pieces on Ron Paul, and we rally and get upset etc..

Can we use an already established blog and post our rebuttals in a concise way. For instance, we have many writers here - why not have 2 or 3 of them use "this" blog as a rebuttal area.. and we keywords to drive traffic from the original piece.

Is there a very well known blog we can use that does this specifically???

ITS ONLY PURPOSE is to counter what is written.. that is it. Nothing more.

SonicInfinity
11-16-2007, 02:52 AM
No. Don't even give them the time. Just ignore them.

JustBcuz
11-16-2007, 02:53 AM
What I am noticing is that these demogogues write hit pieces on Ron Paul, and we rally and get upset etc..

Can we use an already established blog and post our rebuttals in a concise way. For instance, we have many writers here - why not have 2 or 3 of them use "this" blog as a rebuttal area.. and we keywords to drive traffic from the original piece.

Is there a very well known blog we can use that does this specifically???

ITS ONLY PURPOSE is to counter what is written.. that is it. Nothing more.

Please be careful here.

Smear pieces are designed to get you to respond. They want you on the defensive. When you're on the defensive, you are not on message. When you are not on message, you aren't building support.

Please, STAY ON MESSAGE.

Midnight77
11-16-2007, 02:58 AM
If you are going to smear them, don't attach Ron Paul's name to it.

Lord Xar
11-16-2007, 03:00 AM
naw, that other poster is right... a waste... the time we spend parrying and dodging the less time we have to promote.

C'mon people, we really have to hit the pavement..

JustBcuz
11-16-2007, 03:03 AM
naw, that other poster is right... a waste... the time we spend parrying and dodging the less time we have to promote.

C'mon people, we really have to hit the pavement..

:):):);)

ClayTrainor
11-16-2007, 03:16 AM
I think it's a great idea... people waste their time bitching and complaining about these hit pieces... why not concentrate the energy into a blog, however we must make dam sure we are 100% factual, and not just writing hit pieces ourselves.

I like it... it's a great idea to concentrate that negative energy away from these forums.