PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Trey Gives A Great Analysis Of Massie Victory And Future Possibilities

Sola_Fide
05-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Video at link: http://mycn2.com/politics/primary-lessons-what-we-learned-about-the-tea-party-the-paul-network-and-the-presidential-race

trey4sports
05-24-2012, 09:30 PM
thanks!

Matt Collins
05-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Wow. Trey is painful to watch, even now. But at least he was fairly honest and unbiased in that interview.

Adrock
05-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Wow. Trey is painful to watch, even now. But at least he was fairly honest and unbiased in that interview.

Yah, I wonder what his angle is.

TomtheTinker
05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
^^^its called kissing ass.

BamaFanNKy
05-25-2012, 05:35 AM
It's called Trey is a legit nice guy. Most people have witnessed how Trey was there after his loss to help Rand if Rand asked. I actually like Trey and he has a great way of showing he can make fun of himself. I prefer Trey over many two faced people who supported Rand in 2010.

pcgame
05-25-2012, 06:10 AM

Sola_Fide
05-25-2012, 06:23 AM
trey is an evil globalist and recommend for everyone to eliminate any ties with him

lol....I've been really impressed with his analysis of this race and other races lately.

BamaFanNKy
05-25-2012, 06:54 AM
trey is an evil globalist and recommend for everyone to eliminate any ties with him

Cool Story bro.

Bastiat's The Law
05-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Yah, I wonder what his angle is.
He really desires a government position. It's kind of creepy. I much prefer citizen legislatures, people who have had successful careers (Rand Paul and Thomas Massie) outside of the government, and consider it their duty to go serve and then come home.

Matt Collins
05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
It's called Trey is a legit nice guy. If I knew him personally I might be inclined to say the same thing about him, but I don't. Therefore the only thing we can go on are his actions during the campaign which indicates his character, and the things he said / did in 2010 do not illuminate him in a good light.

Canderson
05-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Kentucky the new free state?

Jeremy Tyler
05-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Kentucky the new free state?

Yeah I said this the other day and is what I am working on to make happen here.

brandon
05-25-2012, 09:05 AM

I was thinking the exact opposite. I think Trey comes across as a really likable and friendly guy. He seems very genuine. He did back during the Senate race too.

brandon
05-25-2012, 09:14 AM
I didn't know Massie was on the front page of the NYTimes. I can't believe no one posted that here. Anyone have a link?

BamaFanNKy
05-25-2012, 09:54 AM
If I knew him personally I might be inclined to say the same thing about him, but I don't. Therefore the only thing we can go on are his actions during the campaign which indicates his character, and the things he said / did in 2010 do not illuminate him in a good light.

Same could be said for many of us. Campaigns are campaigns. Politics are dirty. He got on board after the campaign and has been friendly even if he doesn't agree with the entire movement.

trey4sports
05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
kind of reminds me of the pillsbury dough boy.

Bastiat's The Law
05-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I was thinking the exact opposite. I think Trey comes across as a really likable and friendly guy. He seems very genuine. He did back during the Senate race too.
Not sure which race you were watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfEDlqlvqs

Sola_Fide
05-25-2012, 03:27 PM
I didn't know Massie was on the front page of the NYTimes. I can't believe no one posted that here. Anyone have a link?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/us/politics/after-paul-falters-backers-push-agenda-in-party-and-other-races.xml

Front page baby

brandon
05-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Not sure which race you were watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfEDlqlvqs

Yea Trey seemed much more friendly and likable in that clip than Rand.

Jeremy
05-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Trey understands politics much better than the average TV pundit and I think it's wise to listen to what he has to say. I can see why Harvard hired him. I don't think the hatred towards him is needed and I respect him for being a good sport after losing to Rand. It seems like Trey Grayson and Mitch McConnell took their loss much better than Massie's opponents and Geoff Davis.

Aratus
05-26-2012, 05:35 AM
onto november! good luck everyone!
its definately an interesting interview.

BamaFanNKy
05-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Trey understands politics much better than the average TV pundit and I think it's wise to listen to what he has to say. I can see why Harvard hired him. I don't think the hatred towards him is needed and I respect him for being a good sport after losing to Rand. It seems like Trey Grayson and Mitch McConnell took their loss much better than Massie's opponents and Geoff Davis.

Yep. Don't be surprised if Mitch "reds" some ass in N. Kentucky and gets a Unity Rally for Thomas with all candidates.

Bastiat's The Law
05-26-2012, 06:28 AM
Yea Trey seemed much more friendly and likable in that clip than Rand.
He's slimy as hell.

Distinguished Gentleman
06-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Trey was molding himself to be a politician for a long time. Ive read him as a fairly moderate guy who could have ran for either party. The place where he studied, the aspen institute, was non-partisan and fairly conventional. Though to me, being conventional is not much different than being slimy.

Jack Conway, on the other hand, had 0 redeeming qualities.

Aratus
06-02-2012, 11:44 PM
things are looking up for thomas massie?