PDA

View Full Version : PollingPoint - No Ron Paul??

Exarel
11-16-2007, 01:46 AM
I clicked on this voting advertisement and i was taken to a PollingPoint Survey. It asked a bunch of questions and when it got to the republican candidates section, i saw no mention of Ron Paul :(

The following is a list of candidates that you might see in the presidential primary. If the election were held today, which one would you vote for.
Rudy Giuliani
George Allen
Newt Gingrich
John McCain
Sam Brownback
Mitt Romney
Bill Frist
Jeb Bush
Unsure

Are there any of the following candidates you definitely would not vote for in a primary?
Rudy Giuliani
George Allen
Jeb Bush
Bill Frist
Newt Gingrich
Sam Brownback
Mitt Romney
John McCain
I could vote for any of these candidates in the primary

SonicInfinity
11-16-2007, 01:55 AM
What do you expect? They hate Ron Paul.

brianbb98
11-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Jeb Bush? Are they serious?

Pete
11-16-2007, 04:47 AM
I never got that far, but bailed out because of all the personal questions. Screw their profiling.

Energy
11-16-2007, 10:27 AM
It would help the campaign to get into online banners and ads to get his name out further. Pollingpoint just affirms the ones who don't know who Ron Paul is. And they advertise in a lot of places.

jgmaynard
11-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Newt backed out quite a while ago.... What was the date of the poll?

JM

Exarel
11-16-2007, 11:42 AM
That was yesterday night.

DealzOnWheelz
11-16-2007, 11:57 AM
JEB BUSH?????

if Hillary or Jeb got into office that would mean we have been run by Bush's & Clintons since 1989

can anyone say DUAL MONARCHY???

I'm sick of it; Time to take this movement into 5th gear The Turbo is fully spooled lets Boost to the whitehouse

purepaloma
11-20-2007, 08:50 AM
I just got a new poll from them. I filled it out and had to write in Ron Paul.

WE NEED TO WRITE HIM IN !!! They will be including him soon.....so please sign up if you can.

pollingpoint.com/