PDA

View Full Version : Women in combat. Equal opportunity to kill for money and Empire.

Anti Federalist
05-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Women Who Want To Kill

Posted by Laurence Vance on May 24, 2012 05:07 AM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/112631.html

Two female Army reservists are suing the DOD because policies excluding them from assignments "solely because they are women" violate their right to equal protection guaranteed by the Constitution’s 5th Amendment. "This limitation on plaintiffs’ careers restricts their current and future earnings, their potential for promotion and advancement, and their future retirement benefits."

So actually, they just want money, but are willing to kill to get it if necessary.

And I thought joining the military was for patriotism, honor, duty, and country?

pcosmar
05-24-2012, 03:37 PM
And I thought joining the military was for patriotism, honor, duty, and country?

That was my thought in the innocence of youth. I was quickly proven wrong,, and got out.

bolil
05-24-2012, 03:37 PM
I hate this nonsense. Ron Paul is right on when he says that not only should women not be in combat in THESE wars, but neither should men. If the US is invaded women will have little choice but to fight with the men.

wizardwatson
05-24-2012, 03:40 PM
So actually, they just want money, but are willing to kill to get it if necessary.

Most people join for a job, which is what I myself did. All that other crap you maybe try to convince yourself of after the fact. Or rather they try to convince you of it.

Noble Savage
05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
they are falling behind in recruitment #s for bullet stoppers

Philhelm
05-24-2012, 03:49 PM
I had joined for the food. Whoops! (Seriously, the cooks could have at least ground up the brown "eggs" that looked like a freshly opened can of cat food, gooey gel and all.)

tod evans
05-24-2012, 03:55 PM
That was my thought in the innocence of youth. I was quickly proven wrong,, and got out.

Can't rep 'ya. :o

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-24-2012, 04:59 PM
I think there should be equality, women should be equally drafted.

MelissaWV
05-24-2012, 05:20 PM
I think there should be equality, women should be equally drafted.

Now THAT would cause a baby boom.

Pericles
05-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Results of a visit by the good idea fairy.

Domalais
05-24-2012, 05:34 PM
they are falling behind in recruitment #s for bullet stoppers

Not even vaguely true. When the economy is bleh, recruitment is always high.

Pericles
05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Not even vaguely true. When the economy is bleh, recruitment is always high.

Indeed, the Army is busy tossing people out right now.