PDA

View Full Version : Black Helicopters, Special Forces Train for RNC Police State

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Black Helicopters, Special Forces Train for RNC Police State

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
May 24, 2012

In Tampa on Wednesday, spectators watched as black helicopters and Special Operations Forces conducted a military drill in preparation for the RNC in August.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/24/article-0-1342BB13000005DC-231_964x526.jpg

“Special Operations members from the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force will work alongside SOF troops from other countries to ‘assault’ mock enemy positions and rescuing ‘hostages’ next to the convention center, both on land and in the bay,” ABC News in Tampa reported.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FrbhWO3EPxA

“The dramatic scenes took place at the Tampa Convention Center yesterday, when 14 SOF members from the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force showcased their combat skills in a half-hour demonstration,” reports the Daily Mail today. “Representing 10 different nations, they roared through the water in two inflatable boats and leaped ashore using Humvees and all-terrain vehicles.”

The mock battle was part of Building the Global SOF Partnership conference attended by delegates from 96 countries around the world, including Canada, Australia, Brazil, Columbia, Thailand, Norway, Poland and Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCZ3lSFqGkQ&feature=player_embedded

The conference is billed by the National Defense Industrial Association as the “defense industry’s premier event focused on advancing defense industry technology solutions and building the global SOF partnership, attracting over 7,000 government and industry Attendees, featuring 350 exhibiting companies.”

The South Tampa-Hyde Park Patch reports:

A highlight of the conference has been the SOF demonstration, featuring operators from a dozen countries “assaulting” mock enemy positions and rescuing “hostages” by land, water and air next to the convention center in downtown Tampa.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was the keynote speaker at the International Special Operations Forces Week conference dinner last night, according to ABC Action News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDMp5xfAMk&feature=player_embedded

The international troops spent time “engaging the enemy” and firing weapons. The exercise included a mock rescue of Tampa mayor Bob Buckhorn.

The kidnap rescue of an American politician by a heavily armed international force is a significant and dangerous precedent that once again demonstrates that Posse Comitatus is a dead letter.

Asked about the staged rescue and the drill with international soldiers, an unnamed Marine told the Tampa Bay Times “doing this for the public is a very powerful thing because it tells our common enemies if they mess with one of us, they mess with all of us.”

It also acclimates the public to the presence of the military in a country that was founded in part on an aversion to standing armies.

The Global SOF Partnership exercise raises the prospect of a possible false flag during the RNC in August.

The over-the-top imposition of a militarized police state in Chicago during the NATO war council last week and preparations for the same in London during the upcoming Olympics sends a clear message – the global elite will now roll out heavily armed international troops at all globalist political events, including presidential conventions where candidates hand-picked by the global elite are paraded in dog and pony show fashion.

hyperlinks in original article:
http://www.infowars.com/black-helicopters-special-forces-train-for-rnc-police-state/

Carlybee
05-24-2012, 03:31 PM
In other words demonstrators may find themselves on the wrong end of an assault rifle.
Seriously, combat training?

twomp
05-24-2012, 03:34 PM
The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of local governments and law enforcement agencies in using federal military personnel to enforce the laws of the land.

What is our country coming to.

Noble Savage
When the dollar crashes and green backs are worthless these fly guys will be home protecting their own families

freedomordeath
WHAT THE ...... dude I'm getting worried for you Americans, seriously, poeple were going down there thinking police brutality was their biggest problem, all they need is a false flag and you guys are smoked. Well anyways be prepared to die for your country, this should encourage even more poeple to goto TAMPA, you all will be in my prayers.

RickyJ
05-24-2012, 03:36 PM
We have the police for jobs like this, no need for the military to police America, it is against the law anyway.

romancito
05-24-2012, 03:41 PM
The RNC/NK motto: Follow instructions and obey and accept what you are given.

bolil
05-24-2012, 03:44 PM
What do they mean foreign troops? On US soil WHAT THE FUH? See, another reason we should pull out of ALL other countries: To remove the precedent. I know this is only one of the many things wrong with this. This is terrible news... George Washington is rolling in his grave so quickly that his corpse may become an Intercontinental Ballistic Corpse... lets hope he hits the fed.

Anti Federalist
05-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Freedom!!!

What, doesn't freedom meaning having a Mini Gun trained on you?

bolil
05-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Freedom!!!

What, doesn't freedom meaning having a Mini Gun trained on you?

Hey, as long as you use your freedom...er... correctly what do you have to worry about?

Anti Federalist
05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
WHAT THE ...... dude I'm getting worried for you Americans, seriously, poeple were going down there thinking police brutality was their biggest problem, all they need is a false flag and you guys are smoked. Well anyways be prepared to die for your country, this should encourage even more poeple to goto TAMPA, you all will be in my prayers.

That is any Western nation right now, but you're right, us much more so.

Yup, one big "false flag" attack and it's game over.

Or game on, depending on your point of view.

Anti Federalist
05-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey, as long as you use your freedom...er... correctly what do you have to worry about?

I know that's sarcastic and I agree.

But just to elaborate on that just a little more, for those that maybe don't understand.

That is a typical response: "well, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm exercising my freedom in an 'approved' manner".

And the reality is, you have no idea if that is the case or not.

You or I have no idea what laws, codes, edicts or regulations you may be breaking, especially now, since we have started living under the rule of Dean Vernon Wormer and we're all on "double secret probation".

jmdrake
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh but there are no armed drones flying over the U.S. :rolleyes: who needs up when you've got troops in armed helicopters ready to do the deed?

pcosmar
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
What is our country coming to.

An End.

:(

ZENemy
05-24-2012, 04:16 PM
If we do not stand up to this shit now, when? never? not ok with me.

Noble Savage
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
The government will be an even bigger cluster fuck than it is now no need to worry about them the thing I would be worried about would be living close to a prison.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 06:22 PM
If we don't stand up now we won't have any legs to stand on.

Origanalist
05-24-2012, 06:29 PM

Doesn't THAT just nail how people stupid enough to support "Homeland Security", the "Patriot Act", and all the other big government authority enabling garbage think?

oyarde
05-24-2012, 11:41 PM
Black Helicopters, Special Forces Train for RNC Police State

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
May 24, 2012

In Tampa on Wednesday, spectators watched as black helicopters and Special Operations Forces conducted a military drill in preparation for the RNC in August.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/24/article-0-1342BB13000005DC-231_964x526.jpg

“Special Operations members from the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force will work alongside SOF troops from other countries to ‘assault’ mock enemy positions and rescuing ‘hostages’ next to the convention center, both on land and in the bay,” ABC News in Tampa reported.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FrbhWO3EPxA

“The dramatic scenes took place at the Tampa Convention Center yesterday, when 14 SOF members from the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force showcased their combat skills in a half-hour demonstration,” reports the Daily Mail today. “Representing 10 different nations, they roared through the water in two inflatable boats and leaped ashore using Humvees and all-terrain vehicles.”

The mock battle was part of Building the Global SOF Partnership conference attended by delegates from 96 countries around the world, including Canada, Australia, Brazil, Columbia, Thailand, Norway, Poland and Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCZ3lSFqGkQ&feature=player_embedded

The conference is billed by the National Defense Industrial Association as the “defense industry’s premier event focused on advancing defense industry technology solutions and building the global SOF partnership, attracting over 7,000 government and industry Attendees, featuring 350 exhibiting companies.”

The South Tampa-Hyde Park Patch reports:

A highlight of the conference has been the SOF demonstration, featuring operators from a dozen countries “assaulting” mock enemy positions and rescuing “hostages” by land, water and air next to the convention center in downtown Tampa.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was the keynote speaker at the International Special Operations Forces Week conference dinner last night, according to ABC Action News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDMp5xfAMk&feature=player_embedded

The international troops spent time “engaging the enemy” and firing weapons. The exercise included a mock rescue of Tampa mayor Bob Buckhorn.

The kidnap rescue of an American politician by a heavily armed international force is a significant and dangerous precedent that once again demonstrates that Posse Comitatus is a dead letter.

Asked about the staged rescue and the drill with international soldiers, an unnamed Marine told the Tampa Bay Times “doing this for the public is a very powerful thing because it tells our common enemies if they mess with one of us, they mess with all of us.”

It also acclimates the public to the presence of the military in a country that was founded in part on an aversion to standing armies.

The Global SOF Partnership exercise raises the prospect of a possible false flag during the RNC in August.

The over-the-top imposition of a militarized police state in Chicago during the NATO war council last week and preparations for the same in London during the upcoming Olympics sends a clear message – the global elite will now roll out heavily armed international troops at all globalist political events, including presidential conventions where candidates hand-picked by the global elite are paraded in dog and pony show fashion.

hyperlinks in original article:
http://www.infowars.com/black-helicopters-special-forces-train-for-rnc-police-state/ No. 3 , Yes , I see a problem with this , with the Posse C. , I think I can take care of Poland , Canada , Norway & Jordan , but , I am going to need some help with the others ......

oyarde
05-24-2012, 11:54 PM
An End.

:(
Yes , that is correct , today , the Fed Res Boss of Minneapolis stated that the new unemployment rate is permanent , I agree ,the depression is permanent , in the Great Depression there were 5 people for every job available we have been at , or above that for years ( mostly 6 to one ) , and it is permanent . The Fed Govt has destroyed the ability for recovery with taxes and regulation . ( currently , avg , is 39 cents of each dollar consumed on taxes & meeting expenses of regulation ) . Recovery cannot come without new small business , where job growth is created , it cannot and will not happen in the current environment . It is , today , when a President of the Federal reserve publicly admits this ,the beginning of the end .

oyarde
05-24-2012, 11:59 PM
I know that's sarcastic and I agree.

But just to elaborate on that just a little more, for those that maybe don't understand.

That is a typical response: "well, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm exercising my freedom in an 'approved' manner".

And the reality is, you have no idea if that is the case or not.

You or I have no idea what laws, codes, edicts or regulations you may be breaking, especially now, since we have started living under the rule of Dean Vernon Wormer and we're all on "double secret probation". I somehow , oh , since the age of , I dunno , 5 or so , known my manner might never be approved ...

amonasro
05-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Dude, you post so many infowars stories. Why?

MJU1983
05-25-2012, 12:15 AM

Same reason you'd post anything on a forum. So people see it, and talk about it. If not for this thread I wouldn't have seen this information.

oyarde
05-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Dude, you post so many infowars stories. Why? If it is real , it is a very serious problem.

pcosmar
05-25-2012, 07:10 AM

Main stream propaganda outlets do not cover most of these stories.

Romulus
05-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Thats messed up.

IronPatriot
05-25-2012, 12:00 PM
The rest of the year is going to be extremely interesting, in a very bad way.

Elwar
05-25-2012, 12:02 PM
I live in Tampa and went to the SOFIC (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference) this week.

More of the same sales pitch that I see at most of these conferences. The operation they did in the channel was a demonstration. I was more upset by the fact that they were doing a demonstration that could have ended with someone getting hurt for no reason other than to show off to people who will be more willing to spend money.

It reminded me more of an Indiana Jones show at Universal than anything else.

The military spends a lot of money. The companies there know it and are trying to show off their expensive goods in the hopes of getting a sweet contract that will keep their employees employed and their market share up.

John F Kennedy III
05-25-2012, 12:31 PM

Because the MSM refuses to tell you. Hardly anything I post from InfoWars is covered in MSM, and if is they sterilize it first.