PDA

View Full Version : !!!!attention All This Is Important!!!!!!

Furis
11-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Recently Ron has been attacked by some groups of people.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID Use your head

We have already been called terrorists, this reflects onto Ron

Note of stupid things:

Harassing these people in a fashion that you are obviously a "RonBot"
Contacting them "on behalf of Ron"
And on Major things (accusations) doing anything BEFORE Ron does

Non stupid action:

POLITELY contacting a person and issuing your concern (Not in the name of Ron but as an individual with an opinion)

EDIT>>> Some things need responded to, others just need to be ignored. We do not need to be baited into something.

Let Ron deal with it he has the experience we DONT.

Anything we do has a good chance of HURTING anything he will do.

Also, this is only the first of what will be an insane number of attacks. Get used to it and let him deal with it otherwise we are in for a really rough time and Ron WILL NOT be our next President.

Richandler
11-16-2007, 01:37 AM

DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID

Also, this is only the first of what will be an insane number of attacks. Get used to it and let him deal with it otherwise we are in for a really rough time and Ron WILL NOT be our next President.

So why exactly am I sacraficing liberty for security?

steph3n
11-16-2007, 01:37 AM
So why exactly am I sacraficing liberty for security?

to win and election and not an ego contest

Indy Vidual
11-16-2007, 01:39 AM

Isn't it 'stupid' to:

1) Not offer an option for receiving one or two TeaParty07 email reminders, instead of daily being the only option?

and

2) Not offer a TeaParty07 option to pledge less than $100.

LibertyEagle
11-16-2007, 01:40 AM
You have the liberty to be an idiot. Yes, you do. Are you sure you want to exercise your rights in this area, when it could cost us our one chance to get a President who will work to restore our Constitution?

davidhperry
11-16-2007, 01:40 AM

I agree. It is most effective for Ron Paul to address he own critics. Do you need to define "stupid" or do you think people know what you mean?

Furis
11-16-2007, 01:43 AM
I agree. It is most effective for Ron Paul to address he own critics. Do you need to define "stupid" or do you think people know what you mean?

I would hope the people here can recognize what is stupid but I will clarify it in the original post.

Flirple
11-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Stay on message and don't give them any ammunition.

devil21
11-16-2007, 01:45 AM
What groups do you speak of? Other than the usual neo-con types I mean....

Richandler
11-16-2007, 01:46 AM
See I don't like the whole militant attitude here. Don't do this don't do that. No one is going to do it. Telling them what to do will just piss them off like it always does.

Furis
11-16-2007, 01:47 AM
See I don't like the whole militant attitude here. Don't do this don't do that. No one is going to do it. Telling them what to do will just piss them off like it always does.

Hey, I explained why. If people can't get a grip we will LOSE!

davidhperry
11-16-2007, 01:48 AM

To me, he's not trying to tell anyone to do anything - more like encouraging people to think and act rationally.

JustBcuz
11-16-2007, 01:48 AM

Agreed. Let the official campaign handle this sort of thing. They'll let us know if they need specific help.

Smear artists want to suck you in....bring you down to their level. These guys know that RP supports are fanatics, they know we will read their trash, and they want us to waste our time responding to it.

Please don't wallow in the muck.

My humble recommendation:

JUST KEEP TO THE MESSAGE!!! :)

Furis
11-16-2007, 01:49 AM
To me, he's not trying to tell anyone to do anything - more like encouraging people to think and act rationally.

Thank you!!!

This is exactly what I am trying to do.

If we do stupid crap it hurts Ron not us.

Exarel
11-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Yes, don't give them ammo.

davidhperry
11-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Agreed. Let the official campaign handle this sort of thing. They'll let us know if they need specific help.

Smear artists want to suck you in....bring you down to their level. These guys know that RP supports are fanatics, they know we will read their trash, and they want us to waste our time responding to it.

Please don't wallow in the muck.

My humble recommendation:

JUST KEEP TO THE MESSAGE!!! :)

Very cool - welcome to the forum!!

devil21
11-16-2007, 01:51 AM
Thank you!!!

This is exactly what I am trying to do.

If we do stupid crap it hurts Ron not us.

I still want to know what groups you are talking about? Those of us that have supported RP for awhile are used to groups attacking. What groups are you referring to?

user
11-16-2007, 01:52 AM
You should probably edit the title. I agree that we should follow RP's lead.

Furis
11-16-2007, 01:53 AM
I still want to know what groups you are talking about? Those of us that have supported RP for awhile are used to groups attacking. What groups are you referring to?

Just anyone that has (ADL specifically) and anyone that will (damn near everyone).

Ron is in a special position he has character.

He will be attacked by Liberal and NeoCon Groups and anyone with an interest in the war, a crappy money system and unsecured borders.

max
11-16-2007, 02:02 AM
Very interesting...

When some low level media person or GOP official disrespects Ron...we light up thier switchboards and e-mail inboxes, and then congratulate each other as we watch them back down...

but when the Zionist thugs at the ADL smear our boy...we're urged to be quiet...

just goes to show who really rules this country....

u cant beat an adversary if you live in fear of it my friends...

they are coming after us..

i agree...we should follow RP's lead....but if and when RP decides to publicly engage the bastards....yall better be ready to have his back

devil21
11-16-2007, 02:08 AM
So ADL is what? I stay on top of RP news and Ive never heard anything about this. Is ADL the Anti Defamation League? Im lost...

link please? something?

user
11-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Very interesting...

When some low level media person or GOP official disrespects Ron...we light up thier switchboards and e-mail inboxes, and then congratulate each other as we watch them back down...

but when the Zionist thugs at the ADL smear our boy...we're urged to be quiet...

i agree...we should follow RP's lead....but if and when RP decides to publicly engage the bastards....yall better be ready to have his back
That's a good point max. But what could a low level media person or GOP official really do? And this isn't just about the ADL, it's about the donations issue which RP will need to decide on.

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Very interesting...

#1 I am opposed to us doing much of the confrontation stuff without Ron doing something first regardless of who it is.

#2 If Ron does publicly engage them (and needs help) we will all be there.

Also, I don't consider people contacting certain offenders a stupid act if they are polite and responsible.

I do think it is best to let Ron fight his battles because WE ARE HIS WEAKNESS.

user
11-16-2007, 02:10 AM
So ADL is what? I stay on top of RP news and Ive never heard anything about this. Is ADL the Anti Defamation League? Im lost...

link please? something?
Yes it is, and like others said, we were right to expect this.

max
11-16-2007, 02:13 AM

link please? something?

ADL just issued a threat that if RP doesnt return a $500 donation that came from anti-Zionist website owner...they were gonna make a public stink about it.

ClockwiseSpark
11-16-2007, 02:17 AM
#1 I am opposed to us doing much of the confrontation stuff without Ron doing something first regardless of who it is.

#2 If Ron does publicly engage them (and needs help) we will all be there.

Also, I don't consider people contacting certain offenders a stupid act if they are polite and responsible.

I do think it is best to let Ron fight his battles because WE ARE HIS WEAKNESS.

This campaign has never been about Dr. Paul acting and the rest of us following along. As he says, this is our revolution and he's grateful to join us.
When we are attacked we need to respond as we always have; through our unified effort to insist that our voices are heard.

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:19 AM
This campaign has never been about Dr. Paul acting and the rest of us following along. As he says, this is our revolution and he's grateful to join us.
When we are attacked we need to respond as we always have; through our unified effort to insist that our voices are heard.

Things are slightly different now.

I agree that we need to do things on smaller issues, but on things that are OBVIOUSLY things that Ron is going to have to address we need to let him take the lead.

I don't think people realize how bad we can $^#& this up for him and us.

ClockwiseSpark
11-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Things are slightly different now.

I agree that we need to do things on smaller issues, but on things that are OBVIOUSLY things that Ron is going to have to address we need to let him take the lead.

The only difference now is that we're gaining enough attention to be considered dangerous. While I agree that we are Dr. Paul's weakness, we are also his greatest strength. If we refrain from things that have proven effective for fear of the MSM then we are certain to lose.

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:23 AM
The only difference now is that we're gaining enough attention to be considered dangerous. While I agree that we are Dr. Paul's weakness, we are also his greatest strength. If we refrain from things that have proven effective for fear of the MSM then we are certain to lose.

Im not saying refrain from all things Im saying dont do anything stupid.

aka. use your head.

apc3161
11-16-2007, 02:24 AM
It is important that we present ourselves in a very respectable manner, because the ways in which we act, reflect upon Dr. Paul's campaign. Therefore, we must also act in very civilized and respectable ways.

kimosabi
11-16-2007, 02:28 AM

We have already been called terrorists, this reflects onto Ron

Note of stupid things:

Harassing these people
Contacting them "on behalf of Ron"
Doing anything BEFORE Ron does

Non stupid action:

POLITELY contacting a person and issuing your concern (Not in the name of Ron but as an individual with an opinion)

Passive compliance when being shipped off to FEMA camps is probably a better option. This saved many a Jew from Hitler's concentration camps.

We the people are not going to take their CRAP anymore, got it!!!

GIVE EM HELL PEOPLE

ClockwiseSpark
11-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Im not saying refrain from all things Im saying dont do anything stupid.

aka. use your head.

A.K.A. Use your head? Are you accustomed to speaking to children or are you just trying to be offensive?

devil21
11-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Where did this news come from? So I guessed the ADL thing (acronym experience) but wheres the rest of the info on this?

I just pulled up the ADL website and I had no clue it was all about Jews. That was news to me. Learn something new every day and all. There's still nothing on their site about this. Would someone please link to this?

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:36 AM
A.K.A. Use your head? Are you accustomed to speaking to children or are you just trying to be offensive?

No, I'm saying that it is a fact that when people get mad they so stupid crap, so, take the time to calm down and use your head.

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:37 AM
Passive compliance when being shipped off to FEMA camps is probably a better option. This saved many a Jew from Hitler's concentration camps.

We the people are not going to take their CRAP anymore, got it!!!

GIVE EM HELL PEOPLE

$^&# do whatever

If it comes back to bite Ron in the ass, I tried to warn you.

davidhperry
11-16-2007, 02:40 AM
Please define: GIVE EM HELL PEOPLE

kimosabi
11-16-2007, 02:41 AM
$^&# do whatever

If it comes back to bite Ron in the ass, I tried to warn you.

Well from what I can see, passive ignorance/compliance has got us into the mess we are currently in...

We are the Teeth of the Ron Paul campaign and we bite hard when crossed...

Godbag
11-16-2007, 02:42 AM
I agree with Furis, too much emotion is a bad thing, and just adds fuel to the fire... we need to stay rational otherwise we'll end up drifting from our original goal

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:43 AM
Well from what I can see, passive ignorance/compliance has got us into the mess we are currently in...

We are the Teeth of the Ron Paul campaign and we bite hard when crossed...

You are right BUT WE HAVE TO BE SMART ABOUT IT.

Thus the dont do stupid crap.

82ndVET4RP
11-16-2007, 02:43 AM
Just donate and VOTE!

Indy Vidual
11-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Things are slightly different now...

The ADL changed everything? :confused:
:rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
11-16-2007, 02:50 AM
Here is the only (easy) way to win racial debates:

((Please, post this-or similar-every time you hear the endless racist slurs))

Ron Paul views people a individuals not groups.
Racism and religious bigotry are collective concepts.

Ron Paul supports individual concepts, not collective concepts.
By definition Ron Paul is not a racist.

Furis
11-16-2007, 02:53 AM
The ADL changed everything? :confused:
:rolleyes:

NO He has traction and is gaining thus BIG groups are going to start coming.

Midnight77
11-16-2007, 02:59 AM
I think if anyone is going to smear these groups, Ron Paul's name should absolutely not be attached to it whatsoever. If we want to write articles to post on the Internet to hit the credibility of these organizations, fine. But don't let anyone know you are a Ron Paul supporter, because then the Agenda becomes clear.

devil21
11-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Still waiting on some evidence of what this whole thread is about....

edit: nm found it in another thread. http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/105349.html
<yawn> funny when Hillary gets nailed repeatedly for actual FEC violations but a controversial donor to RP is the end of the world? whatever

I guess even the Jews can't agree: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/7552