PDA

View Full Version : Marcus' analysis of the race - The Butthurt is Strong With This One

aclove
05-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Marcus whines about how Thomas is just an ordinary politician and people who believe otherwise are living in a fantasy world. Someone call the wah-mbulance, please.

http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/2012/05/no-magic-in-the-massie-victory-it-was-politics-as-usual.html#more

specsaregood
05-24-2012, 08:23 AM
you guys shouldn't encourage him. i wonder what his current sockpuppet account here on rpfs is named.

Sola_Fide
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah. Thomas tricked us with by merely using buzzwords like "liberty" and "freedom". Also, all of the 7 candidates believed the same things about the issues and there was no difference between them.

:rolleyes:

Sola_Fide
05-24-2012, 08:27 AM
you guys shouldn't encourage him. i wonder what his current sockpuppet account here on rpfs is named.

Fire11?

RonPaulFanInGA
05-24-2012, 08:54 AM

Revolution9.

Massie. Well another pantywaist who is gonna get smoked in the pipeline. He has no life experience written all over his face.

Rev9

Austin
05-24-2012, 10:20 AM
I'd be curious what the dollar:vote ratio is.

BamaFanNKy
05-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Marcus is mad because the Liberty movement learned that we can play their game and win. "Politics as usual" is not referred to in campaigning. That is strategy. Politics as usual would be Thomas opposing big government in campaigns and then enriching lobbyists and corporations as well as self. That's not Thomas, that's who he and AWE helped elect in their time as 4th district chair. Also, Marcus being past 4th district chair and running as an "outsider" is funny. Most know he got in to help another candidate after he was turned down for a job.

Cowlesy
05-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Most know he got in to help another candidate after he was turned down for a job.

Interesting.....
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001781401/254991506_interesting_xlarge.jpeg

BamaFanNKy
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Interesting.....

Not really. It's like when David Adams was working for Gary Moore. All sell-outs.

angelatc
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Marcus is mad because the Liberty movement learned that we can play their game and win. "Politics as usual" is not referred to in campaigning. That is strategy. Politics as usual would be Thomas opposing big government in campaigns and then enriching lobbyists and corporations as well as self. That's not Thomas, that's who he and AWE helped elect in their time as 4th district chair. Also, Marcus being past 4th district chair and running as an "outsider" is funny. Most know he got in to help another candidate after he was turned down for a job.

Wasn't he onboard the Rand-wagon though?