PDA

View Full Version : Eco-Fascism Bares Its Teeth: Global Warming Alarmist Wants to Barcode Babies

John F Kennedy III
05-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Eco-Fascism Bares Its Teeth: Global Warming Alarmist Wants to Barcode Babies

Science fiction writer also called for elimination of 5 billion people

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Global warming alarmist Elizabeth Moon’s call for all babies to be forcibly implanted with a microchip to ensure that “anonymity would be impossible” is yet another startling example of eco-fascism baring its teeth.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R2tsfUaI83g/Sh0PChMGhYI/AAAAAAAAAQE/RgyFrVrWfF4/s400/baby_barcode.jpg

“If I were empress of the Universe I would insist on every individual having a unique ID permanently attached – a barcode if you will; an implanted chip to provide an easy, fast inexpensive way to identify individuals,” Moon told BBC Future.

“It would be imprinted on everyone at birth. Point the scanner at someone and there it is,” she said, adding that the elimination of anonymity would enable people to be identified in both combat and non-combat operations.

Moon’s proposal sounds like something out of Nazi concentration camps, where prisoners were tattooed with five digit Hollerith numbers to identify them using a punch card system developed by IBM.

However, science fiction writer Moon is not merely a global warming alarmist, she is also a Malthusian population control advocate.

In considering the fact that the planet used to be warmer than it is now, Moon argued that this “normal warmness” only sustained a population of around two billion, a situation Moon characterized as not “desirable…or even survivable.” In other words, there are currently around five billion too many people walking around the planet in Moon’s judgment.

“Given the horrific history of totalitarian state’s attempts to dehumanise people by reducing them to mere ciphers, numbers in a database, you would think that an author such as Ms Moon who show a little cultural awareness and be wary of making proposals that apparently disregard the history of such attempts. But it seems that this is not the case. In revealing her fantasies of being “empress of the universe” and bar-coding humanity at birth, Ms Moon has done us all a service in giving us a glimpse into the future for us all which her and many others like her would like to see,” points out Haunting the Library blog.

Indeed, as we have documented, Moon’s desire to see everyone microchipped at birth for the future scientific dictatorship fits in perfectly with every other nightmare “planned-opolis” scenario being pushed by her allies in the global warming alarmist movement.

Under such a system, skeptics of man-made climate change would be “treated” for a psychological disease, according to Oregon-based Professor Kari Norgaard.

Forum for the Future, an organization funded by monolithic elitist banks and corporations like Royal Dutch Shell and Bank of America as well as the British government, floated the scenario in the video above as one of the proposals for their “Megacities on the move” project. The clip shows every facet of human behavior, from meat consumption, to car use, to career choices, regulated by a dictatorial technocracy. People who resist the state controlling every aspect of their existence will be forced to live in squalid ghettos while the rest of the population will be tightly controlled in high-tech prison cities. As we previously documented, every draconian idea in this scenario has been borrowed from historical dictatorships.

In 2010, UK government-backed global warming alarmist group 10:10 produced an infomercial in which children who refused to lower their carbon emissions were slaughtered in an orgy of blood and guts. After a massive backlash, the organization was forced to remove the video from their website and issue an apology.

These are just a handful of the innumerable examples of eco-fascism that we have documented over the last few years.

Elizabeth Moon’s call for barcoded babies serves as another stark reminder that the environmental movement, while it hides behind a soft and cuddly veil of ‘green’ trendiness, has in fact been hijacked by ruthless authoritarian savages who want to impose the kind of tyranny the likes of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union witnessed, but on a global scale and with a technocratic elite sitting atop the power structure.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/eco-fascism-bares-its-teeth-global-warming-alarmist-wants-to-barcode-babies/

heavenlyboy34
05-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Kinda like a global SSN. ;)

John F Kennedy III
05-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Bump

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-24-2012, 03:59 AM
Stop paying this idiot attention, it only spreads her shitty message
I hope she's the first of the 5 billion

It just shows how weak and scared these people are. They rather us sit in our hole and live on Earth as long as possible, rather than expand into space.

ShaneEnochs
05-24-2012, 05:54 AM
These people who advocate reducing the number of humans need to take their own advice.

whippoorwill
05-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Kinda like a global SSN. ;)

Right on the money.

Xhin
05-24-2012, 06:39 AM
We must get this influential woman out of the key administrative position she holds!

Wait, what's that, she's just a science-fiction author? One who was un-invited from a convention of feminists for not being tolerant enough?

Since when are the futuristic ideas of science-fiction authors part of a global conspiracy? Next Jones will be saying that George Orwell was a part of the Illuminati and 1984 was his manifesto.

Kluge
05-24-2012, 06:55 AM
She has a son--and I'm willing to wager that her books are printed on processed cheap non-eco-friendly paper. She was also a Marine, and I think it's pretty obvious that they are not very friendly to the environment.

Cowlesy
05-24-2012, 07:15 AM
The baby pic in the op's post is adorable and fitting for the article.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 01:45 PM
These people who advocate reducing the number of humans need to take their own advice.

They want to eradicate 90% of humans. Fine, but you go first. Get rid of 90% of your body. Then we'll talk.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 01:47 PM
We must get this influential woman out of the key administrative position she holds!

Wait, what's that, she's just a science-fiction author? One who was un-invited from a convention of feminists for not being tolerant enough?

Since when are the futuristic ideas of science-fiction authors part of a global conspiracy? Next Jones will be saying that George Orwell was a part of the Illuminati and 1984 was his manifesto.

So no facts to back this up with? You're just going to make up some BS like that?

Zippyjuan
05-24-2012, 02:05 PM
They want to eradicate 90% of humans. Fine, but you go first. Get rid of 90% of your body. Then we'll talk.

Who are "they" and how successful have they been in getting rid of 90% of humans so far? Since they aren't reducing the population yet, what are they waiting for? The longer you wait, the more you have to kill and may revolt against you.

From the BBC website with this story:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120522-barcode-everyone-at-birth

Each week a global thinker from the worlds of philosophy, science, psychology or the arts is given a minute to put forward a radical, inspiring or controversial idea – no matter how improbable – that they believe would change the world

This week science fiction writer Elizabeth Moon argues that everyone should be given a barcode at birth.

“If I were empress of the Universe I would insist on every individual having a unique ID permanently attached - a barcode if you will; an implanted chip to provide an easy, fast inexpensive way to identify individuals.

This week science fiction writer Elizabeth Moon argues that everyone should be given a barcode at birth.

“If I were empress of the Universe I would insist on every individual having a unique ID permanently attached - a barcode if you will; an implanted chip to provide an easy, fast inexpensive way to identify individuals.

It would be imprinted on everyone at birth. Point the scanner at someone and there it is.

Having such a unique barcode would have many advantages. In war soldiers could easily differentiate legitimate targets in a population from non combatants.

This could prevent mistakes in identity, mistakes that result in the deaths of innocent bystanders. Weapons systems would record the code of the use, identifying how fired which shot and leading to more accountability in the field.

Anonymity would be impossible as would mistaken identity making it easier to place responsibility accurately, not only in war but also in non-combat situations far from the war.”

This is the entire piece. No references to any killing off of the population. And Ms (or is it Mrs>?) Moon is in no position to actually propose this as any sort of law. But then again, L. Ron Hubbard was also a bad science fiction writer and he has thousands of followers.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Who are "they" and how successful have they been in getting rid of 90% of humans so far? Since they aren't reducing the population yet, what are they waiting for? The longer you wait, the more you have to kill and may revolt against you.

From the BBC website with this story:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120522-barcode-everyone-at-birth

This is the entire piece. No references to any killing off of the population. And Ms (or is it Mrs>?) Moon is in no position to actually propose this as any sort of law. But then again, L. Ron Hubbard was also a bad science fiction writer and he has thousands of followers.

Damn I guess you aren't going to stop posting in my threads. Proves it doesn't do any good to try to talk to people.

Raudsarw
05-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Whenever I hear someone say that there are too many people on earth, I encourage them to lead by example by promptly shooting themselves in the face. For mother nature, of course.

Zippyjuan
05-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Damn I guess you aren't going to stop posting in my threads. Proves it doesn't do any good to try to talk to people.
I specifically said I could not promise not to post in anybody's threads- I did not say I would not respond to your posts. It is a free forum open to comments as long as the rules of the forum are not violated. So no, I won't stop posting in the forum and as I mentioned, you are free to ignore or respond to me as well.

I cannot say I will not post in any person's threads including yours. Sorry.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
I specifically said I could not promise not to post in anybody's threads- I did not say I would not respond to your posts. It is a free forum open to comments as long as the rules of the forum are not violated. So no, I won't stop posting in the forum and as I mentioned, you are free to ignore or respond to me as well.

I know. Was just hoping.

Kelly.
05-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Whenever I hear someone say that there are too many people on earth, I encourage them to lead by example by promptly shooting themselves in the face. For mother nature, of course.

i was coming in to post what he posted.

i read the original article prior to reading this version, which is about as bad at fear mongering at the typical main stream media.

there is no mention about population control in the original article, that was inserted to evoke a specific fear emotion. very sad even info wars has resorted to scare tactics to get their message out.

articles like these, that are written specifically to scare people, really discredit the author and info wars, imo.

i also like all of the unreferenced statements that im expected to just trust at face value.