PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Launches Planet Infowars Social Network Platform

libertygrl
05-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Alex Jones is proud to announce the official launch of Planet Infowars (BETA), a social network platform that will allow awakening minds to connect, organize and form pockets of resistance worldwide against the New World Order's slow encroachment of total tyranny. Whether you are hoping to meet like minds for dating, form a group or accomplish preparation and training, Planet Infowars.com is YOUR latest and most powerful tool to break through the establishment's media matrix deception. Learn the truth for yourself, then share it with others, all without Big Brother collecting and selling all your data like Facebook, Google, Twitter and other platforms do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8O3tJixdI&feature=player_embedded

Lishy
05-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Uh... What?

I thought Jones was anti-social network?

Now how do we know he isn't collecting data?

libertygrl
05-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Uh... What?

I thought Jones was anti-social network?

I can understand your concern. I don't use any social networking sites myself for that very reason. They claim to preserve your privacy but who knows for sure? But I have to admit, I just checked it out and it does look pretty cool!

Here's more info:

One of the problems we’ve heard over and over again in recent years is that there is no recognized network through which truth activists can meet fellow liberty lovers and properly organize activist campaigns or simply chat with those who share their passion for freedom.

After having experimented with social networks in the past, we found them to be wildly popular but never got around to finalizing a reliable platform that would have the strength to handle the tens of thousands of members that would want to join – until now.

Unlike Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, which represent little more than vast snooping databases and NSA fronts, we are committed to preserving your privacy and will never sell your information or divulge any of your details to any third party – government or corporation.

This is your tool, this is your platform to host your own blog, post your own videos and promote your information to other enthusiastic grass roots truth activists.

A key part of Planet Infowars is our ‘Freedom Lovers’ component, a dating section that gives people the opportunity to build relationships with those on the same wavelength. Unlike conventional dating websites, you will know for sure that you already have things in common with other members and can start chatting with them without the pressure of having nothing to relate to.

Alex Jones actually knows two different couples who met and had children via the old Infowars social networking website – so not only is the potential there for you to build a powerful network of friends and allies, but also to find lasting companionship.

Planet Infowars is waiting for you to breathe power into the whole operation – connect with other awakened individuals, organize, create and take action. Planet Infowars is the rallying point for victory – join today!

http://www.infowars.com/planet-infowars-rallying-point-for-the-resistance/

pcosmar
05-23-2012, 09:40 AM

How do you know your Mom isn't?

The only way to be sure is to NEVER post anything and NEVER visit any web sites.
Oh,, and never say even a word in public anywhere ever. Don't even be seen in public.
Don't ever use a check or credit card.

Hide. from everybody.

Believe it or not,, there are spooks here.

libertygrl
05-23-2012, 09:47 AM
http://www.casperplatoon.com/CasperFacebookLogo2.jpg

ZENemy
05-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Looks pretty interesting!

It would be nice if AJ used a system that at least would encrypt all of your data. One should still be careful about what they post as this would be a central location for the powers that be to go and find "all of the conspiracy theoryist"

libertygrl
05-23-2012, 10:06 AM

It would be nice if AJ used a system that at least would encrypt all of your data. One should still be careful about what they post as this would be a central location for the powers that be to go and find "all of the conspiracy theoryist"

AGREED!

carclinic
05-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Wow, he finally came out with it. It took 5 years, but I remember him talking about it on his show. I wonder what the dude to girl ratio will be (25 to 1???)

jmdrake
05-23-2012, 02:17 PM

Yeah. What's needed is decentralized peer-to-peer social networking with client side encryption built on an open source platform.

John F Kennedy III
05-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Alex Jones is proud to announce the official launch of Planet Infowars (BETA), a social network platform that will allow awakening minds to connect, organize and form pockets of resistance worldwide against the New World Order's slow encroachment of total tyranny. Whether you are hoping to meet like minds for dating, form a group or accomplish preparation and training, Planet Infowars.com is YOUR latest and most powerful tool to break through the establishment's media matrix deception. Learn the truth for yourself, then share it with others, all without Big Brother collecting and selling all your data like Facebook, Google, Twitter and other platforms do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8O3tJixdI&feature=player_embedded

Big +rep

All liberty lovers should check it out. We will free ourselves from tyranny!

John F Kennedy III
05-23-2012, 03:14 PM
http://static.infowars.com/2012/05/i/general/pinfoso.jpg

MelissaCato
05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I like it already. Although I could use an instruction manual (lol) I have no idea how people are posting pictures or embed video's in the profile or group box section. Also would like to know if I go to a group (I made my own Planet Companion Animal group for animal lovers lol) and click on post new up-top with a wordpress, will that go to my Melissa profile and post or the group ? Guess I'll have to figure it out doing tests. :cool:

ghengis86
05-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah. What's needed is decentralized peer-to-peer social networking with client side encryption built on an open source platform.

Agreed. This current incarnation is like the tin-foil-capital, honey pot of all honey pots!

I'm not saying Jones is going to whore out your personal info to the highest bidder. I'm just saying the potential is there. It's not like Infowar followers are very friendly with government.

John F Kennedy III
05-23-2012, 09:37 PM
I like it already. Although I could use an instruction manual (lol) I have no idea how people are posting pictures or embed video's in the profile or group box section. Also would like to know if I go to a group (I made my own Planet Companion Animal group for animal lovers lol) and click on post new up-top with a wordpress, will that go to my Melissa profile and post or the group ? Guess I'll have to figure it out doing tests. :cool:

Lol I'm still trying to figure out how to create an account.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-24-2012, 02:25 AM
If you use it, use fake photos.

The Northbreather
05-24-2012, 03:16 AM
If you use it, use fake photos.

Good idea but the problem is that you would have much more anonymity just visiting the IW site.

John F Kennedy III
05-24-2012, 04:09 AM
Added link to this social network to my signature.

Machiavelli
05-24-2012, 05:30 AM

Diaspora

Xhin
05-24-2012, 05:46 AM
A social network where you can meet other potential modern militia groups and "accomplish preparation and training"? The whole thing sounds like a massive setup for tracking people unfriendly to the government. Especially with a lovely law known as "CISPA".

ghengis86
05-24-2012, 06:18 AM
A social network where you can meet other potential modern militia groups and "accomplish preparation and training"? The whole thing sounds like a massive setup for tracking people unfriendly to the government. Especially with a lovely law known as "CISPA".

Pretty much. The home grown terrorist is the next target. SPLC is licking it's chops.

moostraks
05-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Hide. from everybody.

Believe it or not,, there are spooks here.

NOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!! Not here! Say it ain't so...:p (Waves and attempts to look non-threatening to our local spooks)

Wow, he finally came out with it. It took 5 years, but I remember him talking about it on his show. I wonder what the dude to girl ratio will be (25 to 1???)

sounds like here...

yep...I think you are right but my guess is as was previously pointed out you are probably already regarded as suspicious if you are here. Considering the governments repeated attempts at making an issue of homegrown terrorists (and attempting to breed them through their abuses) any place for contrarians is under watch nowadays.

MelissaCato
05-24-2012, 06:35 AM
I figured out how to post pictures in the box. I learned what FEMA Region I live in and joined that group. LOL

It can't be any worse than other social networks. I used my real name, real picture .. I'm not scared and I have nothing to hide. I'm convinced though this whole "New World Order" is actually pro Ron Paul Revolution by now anyhows. Simply because money can't buy love.

TPTB are the ones scared because they disrespected and mocked the Laws of this Land n phucked America up the arse. Which I think was/is a big mistake to begin with. "CISPA" works both ways along with all the other crap, it's not like TPTB have 100% immunity to their own unconstitutional laws. :rolleyes:

Dreaming huh ? :cool:

Xhin
05-24-2012, 07:35 AM
yep...I think you are right but my guess is as was previously pointed out you are probably already regarded as suspicious if you are here.

Yeah, probably. Having my website get the top result for things like "New York bill A8688" and at one time "ron paul is a time traveler" (I think I'm on page 2 now :( ) probably doesn't help either.

But yes, I'm using the "modern militia" phrase the SPLC apparently believes everyone with a don't tread on me flag or a ron paul bumper sticker is a member of.

I'm not scared

That's a first for an Alex Jones fan!

flybeech
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Planet.infowars.com is in beta, Facebook-like and reported to be free of the government-monitoring of Facebook. I'm doing what I can with a group dedicated to the expansion of liberty-minded delegates and an effort to fill the thousands of precincts that are vacant. My username is r3volution and any friend of Ron Paul is a friend of mine!

http://planet.infowars.com/

Pauling
05-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Seems fishy.