PDA

View Full Version : It works!

killstatic
05-23-2012, 03:54 AM
A little over a month ago I got 3 tickets

1- speeding that was later dropped to a warning
2- expired drivers license
3- failure to register a motor vehicle

I been traveling for about 2 years now with no police confrontation. I try to stay below the radar because I don't really have any experience with the police and I would like to keep it that way. However I was pulled over on a Florida interstate and got 3 tickets. I told the cop I was traveling and don't have a drivers license or any registration for the car, but I do have the manufacturers certificate of origin with me. I showed him my passport but he insisted on getting my social security number or I would be arrested. He ran the vin and my social nothing came up on the car and my drivers license came up expired so he wrote me 2 tickets and a warning and he said I was lucky he didn't tow my car and arrest me. Well my first appearance was coming up and living in Georgia that's a 9 hour drive for me just to show up for my plea. I mailed in a letter saying

Defendant Joshua W, appearing specially and without prejudice while reserving all rights and waiving no rights in the above entitled action enters the following plea:
DEFENDANT CLAIMS COMMON LAW JURISDICTION, I DO NOT CONSENT AND I WAIVE THE BENEFITS

This was my first case and I was sure that next time I check this case I was going to have a warrant out for my arrest, but I was thinking oh well just don't visit Florida anymore if that is the case. However I had a unexpected series of events and next time I checked my case I saw this!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6425/winrd.png

It worked:eek: I was thinking this isn't real because I was so sure a warrant was going to be put out for me. I just checked this case again and now its completely gone like it was never there! No fines, No fees, No points, Nothing!

Yieu
05-23-2012, 04:16 AM
It looks like so far they have entered the plea. They have yet to consider the plea (recognize the jurisdiction) or close the case, they may proceed anyway. But, I hope it works out for you.

killstatic
05-23-2012, 04:21 AM
The case is closed. It's done it worked out amazing! I been checking my case online everyday and can't even find record of the case anymore online since 5/22/12

Yieu
05-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Ah okay, I was going by the information in the screen shot which listed the case as open. In that case, congratulations. I don't want to take the risk, but I'm glad it worked for you this time because drivers licenses and vehicle registration imply state ownership of both of the "assets" the cards license or register.

ghengis86
05-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Where did you learn of this tactic?

NoOneButPaul
05-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Can someone explain to me what this tactic actually is first?

kcchiefs6465
05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Can someone explain to me what this tactic actually is first?
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/wua13.shtml
Some information on Common Law vs. Statutory Law. I am still in the process of researching so I still am pretty ignorant to it. Would appreciate if any lawyers on RPF would mind chipping in with a clear, concise, explanation. (if at all possible) +rep for those who provide more information on which cases this 'tactic' can be used on and what exactly you are waiving when you state that you waive the benefits. Is 'benefits' referring to the supposed benefits of a trial under Statutory Law? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

killstatic
05-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Youtube :-)

killstatic
05-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Where did you learn of this tactic?
Youtube and I'm to broke to hire a lawyer :-)

killstatic
05-23-2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/wua13.shtml
Some information on Common Law vs. Statutory Law. I am still in the process of researching so I still am pretty ignorant to it. Would appreciate if any lawyers on RPF would mind chipping in with a clear, concise, explanation. (if at all possible) +rep for those who provide more information on which cases this 'tactic' can be used on and what exactly you are waiving when you state that you waive the benefits. Is 'benefits' referring to the supposed benefits of a trial under Statutory Law? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

First I'm not a lawyer and I found this "legal" advice from YouTube. Also this is my opinion on how it works from watching lots of YouTube videos

When you waive the benefits you are waving the benefits of any unknown contracts and you do not consent to the jurisdiction of the court.

Look up legal fiction because the government has no authority over free people without their consent. However when you enter statutory jurisdiction its contract law and you waive the benefits of that contract

Elwar
05-23-2012, 12:19 PM
From what little I know of it, you just have to be smarter than the prosecutor and the judge on this.

It is like claiming that the income tax is voluntary. You come at it with one argument and the prosecutor comes at it from another, then you have a counter to that argument and they have a counter to that and on and on and on until one of you does not have a counter argument.

The fact is, Florida pulls so many people over and makes so many arrests that if you put up a little effort where the prosecutor may have to do some work beyond just filling out a form, then they may just drop it to avoid the trouble.

Another suggestion: Do not drive in Florida. Ever.

Elwar
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Watch this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Tw15aK9NxQ

And the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tScuHwVtRcY