PDA

View Full Version : Please Advertise The Tea Party On Craigslist.com For Free

max
11-15-2007, 11:59 PM
I know I'm repeating myself...but this is an awesome resource for free poltical advertisng and it's free...

Craigslist.com is nationwide a nd MASSIVE readership..

In upper left...under "community"...and "politics"...post the tea party promo video...make sure you have full http://www. so that it will link directly

post in major cities as many times as you want...

BE SURE TO CHANGE THE WORDING OF YOUR SUBJECT AND TEXT SLIGHTLY EACH TIME...because the system automaticaly rejects exact duplicates...

I dont know why we arent owning Craigslist...it's so easy and quick....

Reduce your time spent here on the forums and post 5-20 a day....it takes about 1 minute each....

they send you a confirmation e-mail to click on...

you can even post a photo of RP.....stay in major population areas and/or early primary states

here's an example of one that I did

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pol/474227533.html

max
11-16-2007, 12:02 AM
be creative......post under personals for women seeking men....

post a video of the ron paul girl talking about Tea Party...

You'll get 50 guys to wwatch it with each post within a matter of minutes

DJ RP
11-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Max is right on here. This is a SUPER EASY thing you can do but EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE. Also if anybody has spare campaign materials offer them up for free in politics or the 'free' section in your local area. you'll be surprised how many people like him but didn't know where to get bumper stickers etc.

RE READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE READ IT AND HAVE *NOT* IMMEDIATELY GONE TO CRAIGLIST TO DO THIS!!!

Gone yet?

... DO IT! SO EASY!!

max
11-16-2007, 12:10 AM
if 100 of us in here COMMITTED to 10 per day.....it would be equivalent of full page ad in a major newspaper!!!!

even better because we can link videos

Thrice
11-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Mark at least one down for Rochester.

rfbz
11-16-2007, 12:42 AM
be creative......post under personals for women seeking men....

post a video of the ron paul girl talking about Tea Party...

You'll get 50 guys to wwatch it with each post within a matter of minutes

lol.. "super hot sexy single 22/f but really lonely. I'm not really that picky but he has to support Ron Paul."