PDA

View Full Version : Consolidating gains and defending states we have won (old guard will not go quietly)

LibertyInJeopardy
05-22-2012, 10:38 PM
I've been thinking lately, as I'm sure many have, about our fellow Ron Paul supporters who have won leadership positions in state republican parties. I'm sure they are known locally, but I'm wondering who they are and what those reborn state parties might need from us. The old guard will be back and they will be spurred on by fear and drawn by the prospect of vengeance.

I genuinely wonder, can we focus on getting Ron Paul the nomination while simultaneously helping to get these new state parties into a stronger position in time for the old guard counterattack? How are these Ron Paul republican state parties doing financially and are they able to follow Ron Paul's lead and operate debt free? Are they each fully consumed with efforts for Tampa or are they also building a team for their state party's future and forming an inclusive, but principled organization?

Should we not at least get to know these new leaders and perhaps give them a featured blog or page on Ron Paul friendly sites? What do you think? Or are you perhaps even one of these newly elected state party leaders and have an update for us?

LibertyInJeopardy
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Bumping because i think it's important.

LibertyInJeopardy
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I suppose this will be revisited later here?

Constitutional Paulicy
05-23-2012, 01:31 AM
If Ron Paul is retiring after this election, and the Rand Paul movement doesn't take over this forum, then perhaps the founders and administration of Ron Paul Forums might be interested in diversifying their approach. Renaming the forum "Liberty Forums" or something of that nature.

I know that Israel Anderson of Ron Paul Flix has a similar long term approach.

LibertyInJeopardy
05-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks for replying. If Ron Paul is available, I think his personal appearance the next time round in these front line conventions and caucuses could be of great value toward keeping these states Ron Paul friendly. Not as valuable as proven success as a state party (fundraising, organization, and elections), but still very valuable.

idiom
05-23-2012, 02:52 AM
If Ron Paul is retiring after this election, and the Rand Paul movement doesn't take over this forum, then perhaps the founders and administration of Ron Paul Forums might be interested in diversifying their approach. Renaming the forum "Liberty Forums" or something of that nature.

I know that Israel Anderson of Ron Paul Flix has a similar long term approach.

Protip: Libertyforest.com