PDA

View Full Version : Variety Slim Jim Packs?

blakjak
11-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Would it be a good idea for the campaign to offer variety slim jim packs? I have friends/co-workers I would like to give specific slim jims to (gun onwers, small business owners, etc), but I really do not need 100 of each.

By the way, just joined the forums today - a Paulite since early September. I'm always interested in how people became to know of Dr. Paul. In my case, I'm a huge Dallas Mavericks fan and stay on top of Mark Cuban's blog (blogmaverick.com). He had a post on Sep 3 entitled 'Politics' where he stated that he would vote for the candidate that advocated limited government. Although Cuban, himself, did not mention Dr. Paul, the comments overwhelmingly did. See folks - keep spreading the message - it does work!

bbachtung
11-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Would it be a good idea for the campaign to offer variety slim jim packs? I have friends/co-workers I would like to give specific slim jims to (gun onwers, small business owners, etc), but I really do not need 100 of each.

By the way, just joined the forums today - a Paulite since early September. I'm always interested in how people became to know of Dr. Paul. In my case, I'm a huge Dallas Maverics fan and stay on top of Mark Cuban's blog (blogmaverick.com). He had a post on Sep 3 entitled 'Politics' where he stated that he would vote for the candidate that advocated limited government. Although Cuban, himself, did not mention Dr. Paul, the comments overwhelmingly did. See folks - keep spreading the message - it does work!

Welcome to the forums; it is amazing how people get to Ron Paul.

dsentell
11-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome blakjak!

Variety packs might be a good idea, but I doubt the campaign has the time or resources to deal with it. Perhaps you could obtain varieties from members of the forum. I have quantities of three, the two originals and the gun owner ones.

By the way, I learned of RP through Alex Jones . . .

ksuguy
11-15-2007, 11:20 PM
I also would like to see variety packs.

Mark Rushmore
11-15-2007, 11:20 PM

By the way, just joined the forums today - a Paulite since early September. I'm always interested in how people became to know of Dr. Paul. In my case, I'm a huge Dallas Mavericks fan and stay on top of Mark Cuban's blog (blogmaverick.com). He had a post on Sep 3 entitled 'Politics' where he stated that he would vote for the candidate that advocated limited government. Although Cuban, himself, did not mention Dr. Paul, the comments overwhelmingly did. See folks - keep spreading the message - it does work!

Have you found a Meetup in your area to join? I'm sure you could collect a few of the various kinds from local members.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/